Trading Tactics ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There are many factors you actually have to consider before you begin trading because it is not an easy job and it requires a lot of sacrifice, make sure you have

experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and you must be patient with the market because it fluctuate a lot.

True analysis of the prices on daily basis will actually help in this. Some financial stock market brokers do courses to understand this. As an ordinary people we have to keep our focus to a limited exchange rates amd trust our faith. The best way to trade is by acquiring knowledge from some experienced people. This will make that a lot easier. 

There are many rules that you must follow when trading cryptocurrencies. I recommend that you start by learning from YouTube and start with a small amount of money in order to be able to learn with it.

Oh, you found binance. Ok there are many lessons you need and the only advice for a beginner is to try and only trade in the spot market. The rest are very complicated and you will not find what they are immediately. You will lose money if you try them without learning about futures and margin first.

Well I suggest you to wait for a while and you have the long way for learning before going into the Crypto trading. But I will try my best to explain the things in the picture and it's the basis of trading.

On 8/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. 

images (14).png

The pictures that you are showing is the chart. And the candles present there represent the time interval you are choosing. Eg: 1D means in every 1 day 1 candle will form.

In above chart green shows market went up and pink shows market went down in that time interval.

The Candle is made up of two parts- body and wicks. Body shows the opening and closing price of market. While the wicks shows the highest and lowest price of the market. 

Hope this may help you to know something about trading at start.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The best tactics everyone of us who is interested in trading is supposed do is to watch the market and buy when the price of coins are down in terms of value then patiently wait for the time when you see that the price has rise in the market then you sell for profit but believe me you have to be extra careful and have to be strong.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:57 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto. 

images (14).png

In learning about trading you need to learn it properly, and don't think thats you can learn full trading only through the forum, but you'll need to watch some YouTube videos and courses. 

if you are newbie and you are short on funds, just dont trade. That is a very risky proposition, because you are most likely to loose all your funds.

However, if you have enough funds to spend, and you are willing to learn, then trading is the best thing you can do to double your money in short amount of time. However a word of caution, i have seen people double their amount, but lost all their funds eventually. The only advice is keep learning, just start with small trades, and see how it goes. 

• -5 1

Trading is a wide field of work and I advise you before starting this field, you must gain a lot of experience so that your losses are not large and you must understand the basic principles of trading and choose small quantities at the beginning to avoid large losses and trade according to what suits you from currencies

as for trading, it depends on a set of things that must be taken into account, such as the time of entry and exit from the deal, as well as technical analysis, in which you rely on a set of indicators that help you understand the market. What I am trying to bring to you do not trade without learning and reading about handling because this It will help you avoid the largest possible number of losses and reap profit rates, and with the time you get a lot

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I trade friend and will give you tips for you:

• The picture you post is called a chart. It show the move of the price of the trading pair
  • The lines show the price move inside the time you select. They are call canddles.
  • There are also average lines that are very important and you must learn to read them
  • Important tool you are have to learn when trading: MACD
  • Also have one expert to explain question and guide. Without one to explain you take 10 time more

These are tips I can give to plan your trade. It will need too much time and most technical analysis is made using terms you have to know. Try to learn and then you are understand what people tell.

If you're just starting with technical analysis I would recommend you to start by reading some books about TA, Technical Analysis of The Financial Markets by John Murphy is a good example, you should at least choose one of these books and read them thoroughly so that you have some basic knowledge about market to begin with, after that you need experience which will come only with you trading actively in the market and there is no other way, my suggestion would be to start with smaller capital at first because you are still learning.

Edited by lharost

Swings will always be the best for me, and its important to really think of it perfectly as something that would help me in many cases there is a lot of good that would help us when we have to really rejoin in some cases that we work with the right of every idea of every person. so swings to me work, I set buy and sell strategies that would work well for me.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Friend I understand your frustration about trading. It needs to have time and enthusiasm to learn. If you don't have these then you will not learn correctly. To begin you can try using youtube and make a few searches about trading tactics and trading basics. There are many videos that can help you to start with learning process.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Nothing is hard and complicated if you regularly practice to shape your skills. Regrading the cryptocurrency trading that you mentioned in your topic, you first need to understand how graphs and charts are being read before performing crypto tradings. Good to see you are starting from Binance which is beginner friendly trading platform(in my point of view). Red sign indicates the price drop and green sign indicates price raise for certain cryptocurrency. In your attached image, it is seen, price of crypto coin is sharply decreasing.

• +5 1

On 8/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto. 

images (14).png

Well that's very good you just initiate something new in your life. Infact one day I had also started. But at the very fast beginning , I bear some losses. But day by day I learn something new from trading. There are some channels who use to give some accurate signals. Accurate means lots of buyers come to buy at a same time and sell at a same time. This is how we can minimise the losses. Because some big whales are there who always manipulate the whole market like a pump and dump game. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 8/17/2020 at 5:57 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto

Firstly, this section isn't for trading , trading section has its own separate section this topic deserve to be there not not here in beginners section if you post your questions there are people there who are ready to answer your questions correctly.

That way we can reduce the damage.  Because there are some big whales out there who always manipulate the green sign to indicate a price increase for a particular cryptocurrency. As you can see in the attached picture,

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Oh you are trading on that exchange, it is ok but Yobit is better as I know. But it is ok I know that Binance is also a good exchange. I am not an expert to give you trading advice but I can tell you that what you should do is trade in the spot market and read a lot if you want to trade the rest markets, read all the descriptions because many users of Binance made costly mistakes with other markets.

• +5 1

As many others have pointed out in the thread, trading is way more harder that people think. It is a well known fact that 5 % of the people doing trading are actually profitable. Then, it's a good idea to glean as much information as possible before doing trading. There is plenty of information out there for people interested in doing trading. I personally recommend the book 'Trading in the zone' by Mark Douglass for a theoretical perspective to develop a mindset enhancing the chances of being a profitable trader. A good amount of time has also to be invested in learning how to interpret the charts. Then, one should develop a strategy allowing us entering and exiting the markets at convenient times. This naturally requires lots of practice, then many platforms offer demo accounts for beginners to practice their strategies. Yet, it's not quite comparable to trade on this demo accounts and doing it on the real life, and there is not money in play, which can actually influence one's emotions.

• +5 1

Personally, I do not trade yet, but I am studying to start trading, if you start trading without studying the market, you can lose everything.

• +5 1

First of all, trading can be hard for many new members of the market. But simply, you can buy from the bottom and sell from the top. Also, folow the trend and try to search for videos and info on the internet. There are many talented and experienced people out there.

• +5 1

for trading tactics, you must first now technical analysis. and of course important is fundamental analysis. to be a trader i think one should not be patient and greedy. 

• +5 1

Both are excellent options for people who start in this world of cryptocurrencies, the use of these will depend on how the person feels when it comes to using these rewards as such. My advice for newbies is to invest and invest for time, so that later in the future they can enjoy these profits.

• +5 1

In recent years the word entrepreneurship has grown exponentially in popularity and followers. In this sense, digital options lead the list of projects to undertake, mining, marketing networks, long-term investments, investment funds and even trading are usually the most sought after options.
However, despite the amount of information available, very few can report real profits. And, the financial markets are a zero-sum game. Around 90% of the participants in the crypto market feed the profits of a very small group that has reached profitability. So a clear strategy to achieve the desired objective is essential to survive in the market.

• +5 1