Trading Tactics ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You are absolutely right trading is not an easy task and not a room the lazy once because you need to monitor market where your available coin can sold in a good price because trading is all about buying and selling of coins, you can only buy when the coins is cheap and sell at a good price means better than you buy, an advise to you as a beginner of this forum you can move to trading section you can learn better.

I agree with you. You have a good thinking level on this forum. Trading is very difficult for beignners. Trading have three types one is short / small ,second is medium and third is large form. At small level may be trading is easy and in control. But at large lavel it is difficult to control.

• +3 1

well I even do not know about the trading and how to read the charts so it is up to you if you want to learn and make money through the trading you can do it with your hard work.

Thanks for creating this type of topic because I was also confused about this and thanks for old members who gave useful answers of this question and increased our knowledge.

My friend first get more knowledge about crypto trading and some experience about that then my friend start work because everyone know trading is so risky and many people lose their money in trading because of less experienced . That's why my friends I suggest all of you first get more knowledge .

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend i think that you mean you want to learn trading try to finish your 100 posts and read the proven topics to first understand the modus operandi here in the forum so that you can continue with us before trading because trading needs many skills and experiences before entering this field thanks for you guys 😘😊

You did a great job to joining this forum. You can improve your knowledge about trading here, but knowledge needs practicing. If you practice your trading skills everyday you can learn faster. I am not saying trade with big amounts, you can trade with very small abouts. 

• +1 1

Dear mate now as you come to know that Trading is good way of earning in the field of cryptocurrency. But for it you must be have the full experience and knowledge about the crypto so that you can earn the profit easily otherwise you will be lost. So first get the experience about it and then start.

It is good that you have asked for help in the forum, since not many people ask for help before doing this type of operation, but friend, I can tell you that first you have to have established guidelines to operate in the exchanges and that is to know what cryptocurrency you are going to operate and the knowledge you have of the cryptocurrency, after having that information you have to know how you are going to operate this cryptocurrency, since with a bad movement you can lose a lot of money, you also have to know the platform in which you are going to carry out the operations , these are the established guidelines, if you know them well you will be successful. Good luck friend.

• +1 1

The best trading tactic is following the trends. Buying at supports and selling at resistances is a good strategy for beginners. It is important to learn some basic technical analysis for this. If you are interested in coin news, this fundamental analysis might help with your trades a lot, too. Good luck. 

believe that you mean you need to pick up exchanging, so I propose to you search exchanging courses youtube by catchphrases, similar to japanese candles, exchanging technique, backing and resistor focuses, best of luck my companion.

Trading really hard especially for begginers you should read some information first about  from it on how to trade properly so that you will avoid being lose some money.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +2 1

On 8/17/2020 at 9:57 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto. 

images (14).png

Brother, I accept that every one of us has our own arrangement and strategies. The primary concern is to move toward this effectively, and I feel that for the best outcome, we should peruse the news.

I want to give you some advice on trading cryptocurrencies:
You should study the projects of cryptocurrencies that you want to trade in order to know the strength of each currency and its uses.
Do not trade currencies with a small or zero trading volume.
Do not buy a currency during a pupm.

I am also new to the cryptographic world and your question is the one that all the new ones have, I am studying a lot about the subject and I am also guided by what the experts publish because in my point of view in order to do things well you have to patience because it is a matter of time to acquire commercial tactics but has to move on

• +1 1

I think you entered the world of trading early on ... I advise you to slow down a little and return to gaining more knowledge and experience about it because if you do not have these fundamentals, you will fall into a heavy loss ... We cannot risk in this world without having a solid foundation that helps us In reaching the higher levels and profit

• +4 1

In trading friends, you have to benefit from the sudden changes in the prices of digital currencies in the market

Sell on high and buy low
And benefit from the expertise of experts in this field

In the beginning, I advise you to understand how to accomplish things in such areas because they are very broad, such as looking at some educational information that will answer all the questions in your head.

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum I hope you all find it well both physically and mentally, trading is quite difficult especially for beginners in the world of windows, therefore I would advise you to find a lot of information to take safe steps in this difficult world
A big greeting to the whole community

My friend of course we have to have a clear, good and well-thought-out trading strategy in order to have trading tactics to make a lot of money, and that's all we want. I advise everyone to create their own tactic. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your content is useful, my friend, indeed. Your style is excellent. Before trading, you must learn a lot and a lot, get acquainted with cryptocurrencies and follow the market in order to follow currency rates, and you must learn about studying price movements and knowing reading charts and charts, and this work requires a lot of time and work hard to reach your goals, may God help you.

Welcome, my friend, in the world of cryptography. You must first learn all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that you do not make mistakes and lose money

Hello my friend, you must collect a little information and enter the encrypted currency section in order to learn the way to work within the trading world because working without information leads to failure and loss of money that you are working on and you must beware of scammers because they are there and work to steal money you must Be careful, my friend, and good luck

• +2 1