Trading Tactics ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

forum Cryptotalk is best for beginner in the field who want to learn, trading is the easiest way to achieve many profits

• +1 1

I think each of us has a certain tactic when we do something. But the fact is that we all need to know the necessary rules that make us stronger and more thoughtful in a critical situation. Thanks!

There are a lot of tactics, you just need to ask people with experience in trading and analyze each comment and take into account which exchange, which investments and which output, and just smodesh form your tactics.

In finance, a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reason that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, consistency, objectivity and quantifiability.

• +1 1

Friend, as you are a new member, I advise you to look for information and in addition to seeking that you also read all the recommendations that he is giving you so you understand a little more and my advice is that you do not do everything at once, go step by step, nobody runs you and not be afraid of doing anything about the business always go ahead so you meet your goals.

simply hold on gaining understanding from this site and begin from a small capital then preserve on growing it. while you'll get enough enjoy you then becomes greater confident as well

If you want to grow in this cryptotalk forum you must post a questions and concerns about this forum and seek for the senior members and ask for their ideas and guidance about to trade because they have enough experience about tradings about cryptocurrencies.

Before trading, you have to learn the basics of trading, choose the trading platform on which you will trade, then select the type of coin to trade on. Learn all of them and when ready you can enter the trade.

• +1 1

I advise you to go little by little here in this forum, first finish the 100 publications and always try to respect the rules, then when you start to generate money, find out how to invest or trade

• +1 1

If we have a trading strategy here we can know something good like intelligent we can know a lot of things here because we think there is a difference between what we have here we think if we know something good we can do a lot of things here a lot of ideas here  To be able to comment here we think we can discuss and we need to know a lot of things to understand something better then we can do a lot of things hopefully from now on

Hello there mate. I usually make my trades when the coin is on a bull market but when it makes a brief decrease in price we call "correction". If that correction exceeds a certain price range below, I stop loss and change my attention to another coin. Following coin's updates and news is also a good tactic. Coins usually raise in price about 1 week before the planned update so I buy by that time and say afterwards. Good luck 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello friend, The chart that you have joined with your post comes from the binance stage. I don't have my very own binance record so I don't have a clue whether I could make the right examination. Yet, from the chart I comprehend that there is download Trend or crash in the estimation of a specific value you are attempting to see. there can be numerous different charts that additionally show the expansion and abatement in cost or the value vacillations. You can gain so much of it from books.

Hey mate, welcome to this forum, nice to see that you want to learn trading tips and I really appreciate that but I want to say that trading is not easy mate, when coin price go up or down, yesterday I sell my litecoin in 88 usd but now litecoin price went 100 usd, so we can not say exactly right price for coin at trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome to Cryptotalk! Trading cannot be taught on a one to one basis. Besides it needs experience. You must read all about trading on the internet and watch YouTube videos. Secondly read the topics and comments in the Trading section of this forum. Then when you have the confidence and some cash or coins you can start trading with a little capital.

Hello, partner, I suggest that you better look for information on different platforms since it will be more complete and better explained, you can search for videos, information in google, and currently the binance exchange is giving some classes totally free.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 19.10.2020 at 19:18, Ndayebo8 said:

The best tactics everyone of us who is interested in trading is supposed do is to watch the market and buy when the price of coins are down in terms of value then patiently wait for the time when you see that the price has rise in the market then you sell for profit but believe me you have to be extra careful and have to be strong.

Friend, I completely agree with you! Because, many of us, do not understand trading, but they want a better result. therefore, they take risks, and unfortunately, due to lack of knowledge, they lose large amounts. they need everyone to study, study charts, then you can achieve a really great result, and everything will be good with you!

2 hours ago, Farhanbopa said:

understanding about trading is very difficult but I  suggest to you search trading courses in youtube by key words, like japanese candles, trading strategy, support and resistor points,trading is the easiest way to achieve many profits in a short time, but it requires great experience in predicting market and stock changes, and knowledge of the strategies and indicators followed in that 

I actually understand your point trading will be difficult for the new members here min while with the small experience I have about trading if you are not a good trader how can you succeed in trading on yobit without looking for some help. 

Crypto trading is money making means but very complex it needs good plan and proactive preparations to tackle the challenges of market movements on the process to be able too make successful trading. Learn from your mistakes it's teaches the best extra experience

My dear, there are many and varied topics in the forum for trading operations where you can benefit from them very much and through that you start on the right path for that.

trading is really great platform where we can makes a good profit according to our investment . their is equally chance that we can suffer from loss also . I will recommend you to watch live streams of good trader, after some experience you can start your jounery.

• +1 1

Trading is a decent choice. We can cause a decent benefit when we to contribute our sum to a trade and do Trade on it. Their is similarly chance that we can experience the ill effects of misfortune moreover. I will prescribe you to watch the videos about Trading of some good traders on youtube, after some experience you can start trading.

• +3 1

Thank you for this piece of advice to we beginners most especially we that don't have the knowledge on cryptocurrency trading before joining this forum. You have really said well and i think it will surely be of help if some of we newbies can try to go through some trading courses on YouTube and i believe it will make us adapt easier and faster to Cryptoworld on how to trade and earn within a short period of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I advice you to read all the pinned posts in each section in order not to break the rules here and receive warning points from the moderators! I think that you are doing well here and your first topic would be useful for all members..

In cryptotalk you have to calm your self has a newbie and follow the rule,and me as a newbie also am learning more and also need to learn about trading tactice

A warm welcome to this forum as i am also a new member of the forum. But in that topic i want to say that you have to trade in stable coins and notice their flectuation. And don't trade in the coins which are giving in free because they can never go up. And at the reason you lost your money.

• Useful or interesting 1