Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Of course, luck is only part of the whole deal! Your luck is your experience. Because if you don't know what to do and what is the best way to do it, then unfortunately, nothing will help you. It's about what's best to do and where to go. After all, when gambling, we rely on luck, but not on experience! And when we are engaged in trading, we should carefully study everything and prepare properly!

• +4 1

Hahaha....What have you said. Yes you are right the man receives those achievements for which he tries to get. And in the next time he is getting more and more from it. But the luck factor is present in all the achievements. Try hard and work 99.99% but in last the remaining part is luck which may be good or bad.

You are absolutely right dear brother that every time you are not lucky you sometimes lose everything thinking about it and later regret it again. If we use our brain properly then we will be able to perform well in trading,investment or anything else.Your one good decision can changes your whole life but one bad decision also changes your whole life.

Of course, learning and experience are essential to profit from this field, but luck cannot be relied upon, and the fate of those who depend on it is loss. 

Hi mates I hope you're having a great day I want to ask that if you want some profit in this foram you have to gain more knowledge of crypto trading

In my point of view this is very good post yes every profit don't depend on luck.a work where a user do hard work and get profit then he don't do work and wait for luck for earn profile.it is wrong.

Yes it is right. Most often its depend on your hard work. I believe in luck but not every time the cause is bad luck.try and try success will come soon. Thank you

Sometimes it's base in luck, not your plan or your settings. Sometimes we doesn't know when the market will pump, we just take a leap of faith and put out the trade hoping it's profitable. No one actually can predict the market no matter what, sometimes we just lucky to be on the right part.

• +5 1

What you maintain alleged is completely actual we cannot hold a risky bet once it comes to cryptocurrency. Having a gambler mindset by investing is is parallel to jumping into a trap.I grasp nonetheless to start in on investing in BTC I am just looking in this place for a passive income, at the even time culture about cryptocurrencies.

Yeah I really agree with you because you need to have knowledge in everything so that when you do something you know the steps and you really know what you needed to do. Most beginners fail in trading or investing because of they don't have enough knowledge on how trading and investment works.

• +5 1

Indeed, this is a decent point mate in light of the fact that there's a ton of individuals here will be influenced on this thought, we as a whole realize that there's a karma here in digital currency however not generally been here, we have to thought carefully to think what move we can do to brought in some cash.

Hi mate, you are right. I am agree with you. Depending on luck could be lost anything. You just have to open your mind to perform any job and look with eye on that site. It will help you to earn profit and safe from losing. Must take decision from your mind, but never on luck.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It baffles me that people still go for the game of luck rather than results, sometimes luck is there but when it comes to cryptocurrencies you have to get your facts right else luck will be your only option at the turn of the day!!! 

• +1 1

In my opinion, investing and trading in cryptocurrencies needs more knowledge and experience than relying on luck. Luck is the meeting of readiness with opportunity.

Yes dear I agree with you. There are 50 50  chances of luck. So we should also experience of trading, it's all depends upon your knowledge. Its a great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time in this platform. You will become a great content writer also

I do not believe in luck or bad luck for one to be a constant Winner when it comes to trading requires a lot of knowledge because if we don't know what we are doing at the time of trading, the safest thing is to lose your money

I ponder time that somebody said that crypto isn't about karma a that there is a great deal of information that goes into it also in deciding, that outcomes in benefit. There are numerous that accept that you can just catch a pattern on crypto costs for exchanging, on the off chance that you are fortunate to do as such, anyway the straightforward reality is that many settle on choices dependent on their insight, for example, the patterns, money related conditions, etc. It is essential to take note of these things. Exchanging is lion's share information over karma.

I believe that from my heart and soul because I learnt anything from my life without hard work and can gain the success. Luck is needed but not every time.hard work is the main way to gain success 

1 hour ago, Froshk said:

It baffles me that people still go for the game of luck rather than results, sometimes luck is there but when it comes to cryptocurrencies you have to get your facts right else luck will be your only option at the turn of the day!!! 

@FroshkI totally agree with you, I think it's time people stop the luck thing and then begin to focus on obtainable results rather than believing entirely on luck, luck might just fail you!!! 

• +1 1

On 8/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Yeah i personally know who believe trading as a luck, and he thinks that he get profit from trading because luck was with him, but we all know that trading need experience and market studying, generally everything needs study and experience and luck is just a believe,

@Calvinpriva Exactly. This is a common problem especially with new traders who think of crypto trading as gambling. They rely only upon their luck and don't look at the fact that you can use knowledge to gain profits. I hope that newbies learn how to use their knowledge to gain profits so that they can avoid losses and have a bright future.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Crypto trading isn't luck it's one of the mistakes people make while starting there crypto trading journey they don't get enough information that will enable them succeed but are doing trial and error to see if they will succeed. 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:04 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a good topic mate because there's a lot of members here will be affected on this idea, we all know that there's a luck here in cryptocurrency but not always been here, we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

Yes I am agree with you boss I think we learn about trading for few month because I am believe in skills and knowledge about the crypto trading more than believe in luck . this is very helpful forum to the begginer to earn money at this cryptotalk site .

Yes right dear learning teach you prediction is good for your earning few month you learn trading work is going you to earn great .

Yes, basically! Of course I think we learn trading for a few months because I believe in skills and knowledge about crypto trading rather than believing in luck. I think this is a very helpful forum for Vigigir to make money on this cryptocurrency site.

• +1 1