Learn from the experience of others - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

I would say, always try to be a creative and informative person. Make posts that attracts people and help them. Never try to copy someone else's idea. If you are creative you will surely be successful here. And of course always follow the rules.

The best advice for beginners in this forum is to  always go for quality content in your posts. Before posting have a great idea of what you are going to post. Give and take quality contents that should be our policy.

I am trading crypto since 2017 and  i am also a student. I am not saying i am an expert but best thing you should do is improving your knowledge about crypto much as you can. If you keep doing that you can start practicing with trading because practicing is the best way to learn. When you gather some knowledge you can practice, but you shouldn't trade with big amounts because you'll probably lose them all that's why use small amounts and gain some experience.

• +5 1

Crypto world is a good place for high profits but if you are not careful it is a place for enormous losses too. So everyone should start in little amounts and increase as s/he keeps learning. I advise especially beginners to keep a ledger and write about all their trades there. and write why did their trades succeed or fail. What was wrong. So they can learn from their mistakes and don't repeat the same mistakes in their future trades. Have a nice evening  

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My advice is to beginners should go meet someone that they trust and have many idea about trading cryptocurrency to help them with ideas and methods they will assist them to be good trader and by not having problem in their trader

• +2 1

There are a great deal of tips that can be given in all actuality, yet the main exhortation that I might want to offer is to dodge fake locales and unimaginable offers, for example, getting $ 20 when enrolling destinations and not to store with any problematic locales, particularly on the off chance that they are new destinations.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The more people you know about, the more information you can gain. It is very important for you to follow what others do. From there you have to recharge the wrong decision and the right decision. You always learn to understand the good. Learn education policy from the mistakes of others. Try to stay in the recharge all the time. Remember there is no end to learning.

• +1 1

The only advice  i give to newbie is to work hard and do work on regular basis. Scroll sections and gain some knowledge from these sections read post of seniors and then try to create thier on topics. 

Learn from mostakes and work with determination. 

Hello dear colleague, the advice that I would give you about cryptocurrencies is very simple or to have a lot of information to study a lot about this technology and above all to have a lot of patience
A big greeting to the whole community

I will suggest new members here that try to take care of one thing that don't give react continue because I see many topics that they got many reactions you have to give react to the deserve topics so that will improve forum more and there will be no issue in reactions..

• +1 1

One of the great advice I will give to a beginner here in these forum is for he/she to work hard and use there time wisely. Moreover we are all here for a purpose let all be patience and keep working till we achieve our common goal.

• +2 1

There are a lot of advice that can be provided to the beginners but the most important advice that I would like to offer is to avoid fraudulent sites and unbelievable offers such as obtaining money when registering and not to deposit with any unreliable sites, especially new ones.

• +2 1

Yes, of course.  We have many inexperienced and senior members in the forum.  Those who are new to the forum are the first to post good ideas and what kind of posts and comments on the forum.  Being aware of this depends on very good ideas and success.  We are all here as a family must post crypto related stuff here.  And any advice we take from seniors can be put to good use for better posts.

The world of cryptocurrencies is witnessing great development and what you learned today will not benefit you after a year, so try to focus carefully and understand the algorithms with which the financial markets move. And organize your capital so that you do not suffer losses that make you stop trading, as risk management plays a major role in your success.

Experiences flows up and down on this forum as expert here shares experiences on crypto, and beginners can read what they want to learn from the post because that is the only way to learn, and you can ask questions if you don't understand anything

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If all members in this forum share her experiences we can collect many experiences from others users this is the power of the forum, we can learn a lot of things from oldest use on cryptotalk and crypto currency in general because they have a lot of experience 

Learning from the experiences of others is very good and it avoids you from falling into their mistakes and maybe not mistakes. Their experiences may be useful to you and my friend's advice to you. Your posts should be in clear, understandable and useful language.

We think that everyone needs to have experience because there is a lot to conceive from your own experience and if you can do something good you can go a long way from your own experience because you can do something good because of your experience.  What you get from your own experience will be very valuable because you can make a lot of ideas from your own experience. What you can learn from another person's experience is better than what you can learn from yourself. You will understand a lot.

• +2 1

It is the best thing to learn from others' experience. Always respect your senior members ad always learn from them and their experience. I suggest you to work with sincerity and always follow the rules.

A beginner has to first have knowledge. It cannot be achieved in a day or two. One must have patience and study the experience of senior members. So after knowledge, experience is important in order to be successful.

Thanks alot to all who shared their experience and advices with us .I am also a begginer here and these suggestions have really helped me alot .

I will advice every beginner to be careful from the scammers.As the forum getting popular day by day numbers of scammer has also increased and they can easily trap the new members because they don't have much knowledge about the forum.So Everyone need to be careful and I also advice newbies to focus on learning from the forum as well as it offers us good opportunity to learn about the crypto world and cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

First of all, I welcome newcomers. They have to take some issues very seriously. First of all you have to follow the rules here. Hack will prevent spam or copy paste. Must post correctly. You have to show your creativity.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:15 PM, The Game said:

One of the great advice I will give to a beginner here in these forum is for he/she to work hard and use there time wisely. Moreover we are all here for a purpose let all be patience and keep working till we achieve our common goal.

Well it's very advisable for the bigginers to all be patient in this forum. But the most important thing is that the bigginers have to know that their survival here depends on the older members with much experience. They are the ones to guide you through on how the forum works. 

I will give an important advice here. When I entered crybtotalk, I forgot the email password, and when I entered with a new account, I was completely blocked so that the device is no longer valid for entry to crybtotalk until I bought a new device. You should pay attention to entering multiple accounts from one device.