Bitcoin Calculator. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin Calculator.

Thank you for sharing that site to know my daily and weekly profit, and if it will launch an App it would be great to be honest since it would be even easier to calculate our profits in crypto. Thanks and regards

Personally I calculate my btc on my phone's calculator and I just look at the current price of btc and do the conversion, although you can also do it with google or in the way that you suggest in which you provide a web address to calculate the btc.

Anything that can help others cryptocurrency users is welcome here! thanks for introducing this Bitcoin calculator, however now there are a lot of manners to calculate Bitcoin one of them is Google search just put BTC/USD you get the calculator.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If it can be used without being connected to the Internet it is somewhat useful but there are several methods for the same, also the price of cryptocurrencies, if I do not understand, it is an average of prices between many exchanges, so it varies somewhat from page to page. page. I don't see the application as necessary 

I think @Moontong, to calculate your earnings in Dollars from BTC It is easier to search in the web instead of using this website.But this app  can be useful if our internet is not working or our sim data has been finished.Checking your earnings daily really motivates you in doing a good work here.So instead of using our mobile data we can just open this offline app and convert our BTC into Dollars.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

For years there have been calculators that transform the fractions of Bitcoin into different currencies in the world, for example yobit can be used as one, LocalBitcoin, AirTm and binance also offer a similar service.

It can also be done with a sheet and pencil, dividing the value of Bitcoin by the amount of national currency.

you can use at any time and it contains many of the Currencies, this calculator works without a network then this is an important feature

• +1 1

Hmm, this is a very cool system! I think it will be very useful for those people who are trying to somehow count and make calculations of cryptocurrencies, it's cool! You should pin it or add it to your favorites.

But I personally found a new one for myself, you can just enter the bitcoin exchange rate in the browser, and it already outputs a string with all the data, and this is cool!

• +5 1

There are many sites that provide us with this matter, but this is the first time that I hear about this site and frankly I do not need these sites because I can find out the prices through the yobit platform

• +5 1

It's  a good one too but personally I use the preev website it's simple and fast and updated instantly and there is many other coins to know the price like litecoin doge,and about other calculator there is many website who offer this service like coingecko coinmarketcap and also there is many app for that like bituniverse 

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that this bitcoin calculator is useful to everyone, for example I invest in alternative currencies most of the time, when I want to know the price of Bitcoin, I look at the Coin Market Cup and calculate with a regular calculator in order to know how much money I made compared to my capital, the capital must be large in Bitcoin is unlike small currencies

• +2 1

If everyone is right with their comments there are many ways to make the calculation of the value of btc, but this is a good option as simple and direct as possible, without having to go to Google and place a page, I think it's a good alternative 

Well, this is not ready to lend a hand for us as you bottle effortlessly search the cost of it in USD by probing "btc to usd", easily as that and we didn't poverty any bitcoin calculator immediately to live through the regard of it in truly money.

Bitcoin calculator is helpful in case we want to find how much a certain amount of Bitcoin The average block time used in the calculation is 600 seconds. The electricity price used in generating these metrics is $ 0.12 per kWh  Bitcoin price calculator tool allows you to convert easily between Bitcoin and preferred fiat currencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is possible to rely on Google search, which is fast and easy without relying on a calculator or any other program, but it is considered a good idea and a commendable effort, as some prefer to use a calculator

• +3 1

This is a very useful site and I think that everyone who uses Bitcoin and trades in it will need it, and I in fact use the coingecko site, it is good where you can calculate the value of any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin and in any quantity you want.

Well, it is nice for you to provide this application to us. This helps us calculate the amount of Bitcoin against our currencies or the amount of profits we earn.

Also, the Yobit platform offers this feature. Just choose the currency and it will give you how much bitcoin is worth or how much usdt is worth.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing the information about BTC calculator  .this is very helpful content that you made my friend at the cryptotalk forum .if we search the two currencies there is a calculator our earning at the cryptotalk forum .than you out the value of BTC and USD . calculator is the calculate the value and Bitcoin is the price .

• +1 1

This is an excellent tool for those of us who want to be aware of conversions from other currencies to Bitcoin. When making decisions about exchanging our assets or keeping them, it is good to have applications that facilitate our work and serve as support. Thanks for this very useful contribution!

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It is a good contribution to monitor the price of BTC, however an application on your phone is much more manageable and has the limitation that it only shows you the price of BTC, but what about the other cryptocurrencies? What do I do if I want to calculate against a different pair? I think you have to look for a more complete page like Coingecko or CMC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It would be very useful because you do not need to go to google to know the calculation you want, thanks for sharing 

On 7/29/2020 at 9:37 AM, Moontong said:

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

Screenshot_20200729_093610.thumb.jpg.e315f7ee71fd3328b62a059729d22db3.jpg

Thanks for sharing this site to use, I really appreciate it. You can also search it on google, just put "BTC TO (YOUR CURRENCY) CONVERTER" and you'll see the converter immediately too just like this site.