Bitcoin Calculator. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin Calculator.

This calculator is too good. But I think you should add more coins there. Because there are already available websites where we can calculate all altcoins price. Many android and ios app also available. So you should improve it more.

• +3 1

Sorry to say, but it is going wrong because it is not easy for everyone to use the bitcoin calculator. It is very difficult. In this way every person should not work here 

On 7/29/2020 at 6:37 AM, Moontong said:

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

Screenshot_20200729_093610.thumb.jpg.e315f7ee71fd3328b62a059729d22db3.jpg

Thank you so much for your information. Google convertor is also best for conversions because google contain every updated and authentic information information.

Edited by Zain Alee

This is very helpful if you want to sell the bitcoin because it will give you exact result upto how much we will get for certain amount to bitcoin and even I have checked their price and they are very accurate.But senior member of crypto currency can  easily   calculated how much  currency they have in different wallet like if YOU have trust wallet then just go to the send option and write down the amount you have then YOU can see easily how much usd you have at all      

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing the btc calculator, because the truth is that it is always essential to calculate the number of satoshis, either to make a payment or simply to calculate the satoshis I have.
Also, with the volatility of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, it's essential to constantly check the price and calculate how many satoshis are equivalent to a dollar, $10, $100, or any other amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

You did well by telling all members about this calculator that can be  used everyone to get benefit from it. There will be many members who are searching for this. We need that we should invest or trade by following almost all the rules of cryptotalk and get maximum profit. 

• +2 1

Its great ......it will help us alot.....people can easily calculate their bitcoins.....it will save time as well as we can see our savings on a daily basis 

It is very nice for you to provide this application to us. This helps us calculate the amount of Bitcoin against our currencies or the amount of profits we earn.

Also, the Yobit platform offers this feature. Just choose the currency and it will give you how much bitcoin is worth or how much USD worth.

We have 0.005 BTC and the exchange rate is 200 USD/BTC . You can also turn the equation around to calculate any of the other terms: To calculate the exchange rate, you take the amount of USD you paid, and divide by the amount of bitcoins you received. Let Preev help do the math for you!..CoinDesk’s Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Calculator determines the exchange rates between major fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies – including BTC, BCH, ETH and XRP to USD, EUR, GBP, IDR and NGN – with up to six decimal places of accuracy. Conversion rates are based on CoinDesk’s Bitcoin Price Index and the price indexes of other digital assets. World currency prices are based on rates obtained via Open Exchange Rates.,.,.,.,.

Dear friends, there are many such calculators available online.  These are very effective for us, but not all of them are popular, there are some that are very popular.  Play stores and app stores such as Coindesk, cex.io, etc. have apps known as Bitcoin Calculator.

This is very good and useful features i am very glad to see this achievement this help us more to calculate our btc or other coins i hope moderator will do more things for us because we work so hard for our success.

This is very and absolutely helpful and really guided to enhance more understanding about how to calculate bitcoin to both newbies and junior members and both senior members including the experts as well.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Actually it's a very good content, conversion of currency into a Bitcoin is an important knowledge to acquire.but with the help of Google,it's seems more easier.

A debt of gratitude is in order for the commitment, this is useful for us all, it encourages us make this simpler by creating one, utilize another page yet as this is too simpler, acceptable commitment companion.

I won't download application for checking the calculate my earnins. It's not that hard, most of us using exchange apps and we can easily check it from there. This is very useless for me. In these days bitcoin price is increasing massively and it really encourage me to check usd equalivent with using simple calculator.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2021 at 10:28 AM, Oliver103 said:

We have 0.005 BTC and the exchange rate is 200 USD/BTC . You can also turn the equation around to calculate any of the other terms: To calculate the exchange rate, you take the amount of USD you paid, and divide by the amount of bitcoins you received. Let Preev help do the math for you!..CoinDesk’s Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Calculator determines the exchange rates between major fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies – including BTC, BCH, ETH and XRP to USD, EUR, GBP, IDR and NGN – with up to six decimal places of accuracy. Conversion rates are based on CoinDesk’s Bitcoin Price Index and the price indexes of other digital assets. World currency prices are based on rates obtained via Open Exchange Rates.,.,.,.,.

Nice job, beautiful information 👍

I did not know about this calculator even I have not used it in my life if I want to know that what is that and how we can use this and what are are advantage of this calculator.

It's a really great and useful tool,
A lot of people, including me, we try to buy or sell to know the price of our currencies.
For me, I perform the conversion or buying and selling process, and before I click confirm I stop and finish the process, only to know the price for what I have from crypto.

Actually and to be sincerely speaking this feature will be very helpful and useful especially for the newbies who don't have much experience about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin market.,

Thanks for putting your effort into your suggestion. But I don't think anyone has a problem about it anyway. Because when we write btc to the internet, we can calculate the currency we want.

I used to do some arbitrage sometimes between pairs inside exchanges, however there are bots doing that automated so there was no point trying to beat something that could make calculations millions of times faster. This calculator is also not required a lot, however it could be come in handy once in perhaps one year.

Thank you sharing a bitcion calculater. It is a good application. It is a use to calculate the bitcion to exchange a currencies.It is a very helpful content.

Thank you sharing a bitcion calculater. It is a good application. It is a use to calculate the bitcion to exchange a currencies.It is a very helpful content.It is bestest calculater.I like this application.

Yes mate I consider myself lucky to be an active member of this platform. The time I spend in this forum is helping me in various ways. Crypto talk is one of the leading ways by which we can add a great amount of money from a small stipulated time. From this forum I gave knowledge of Bitcoins and other digital currencies and their exchangers.