Bitcoin Calculator. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin Calculator.

Hey bro,if you are trying to help us then it is a good approach. But as we have many sites like yobit and even google can itself use as a convertor. It is good to make such suggestions and make it useful also. 

Brother you can make Bitcoin conversion in many platforms. Many wallets will also helps in converting Bitcoin. You can also use search engines like Chrome to know the money of  Bitcoin in the decide currency we needed. Anyway it is a good habit of knowing how much the Bitcoin values in each day and understand the graph.

Absolutely yes, my friend you forward a very nice topic here which alot of people will benefit from it, because I also personally think we can use our normal calculator in calculating Bitcoin if not I saw your post just now and with this I really appreciate your present in this greatest forum, thanks

The value of cryptocurrencies are different from other digital currencies. And not only that the value of bitcoin is different from ethurium. Like that each coin has its own value. So if you wish to trade or buy cryptocurrencies we need help of currency conversion calculator. There are so many websites for that. Even in Google itself it is available.

There are many kinds of apps on play store through you can convert coins into money . Such like coin desk , cex etc. So the purpose the post is that you can easily download the calculator from play store easily. 

And your post is useful for the beginners. Nowadays, it is a world of android and so many mobile phone.

Every body has its own phone and you can easily download the calculator to convert the coins to cash.

Dear mate according to my opinion I think that it is not helpful for others members because you can easily search it in USD by searching "btc to usd" and I think that there is no need to any Bitcoin calculator to know the value of bitcoin. 

What a great post the truth these posts increase the value of the forum both knowledge, basically many people are closed at the time of wanting to convert the BTC to USD, so it is very important to have the true knowledge so that when sending or using it know how much you have and how much you want to have, and there is no inconvenience at the time of the transaction.

Cryptocurrency calculator These are very useful sites and these applications or sites are used only for a certain period of time. These sites or applications are used as a currency. Calculators are used for when and how much a currency is worth. The engine is very simple and useful thanks

Thank you for this useful topic for all of us .. In fact, I was searching the net for some sites that convert between cryptocurrencies, but from now on I will be able to use your topic to do so easily .. Thank you very much

That’s a helpful topic. It can use it when we wanted to know on what price the bitcoin on its exchanges. But there’s a lot of bitcoin calculator or converter like you post by just simple search it into our browsers and it can easily appear. For me, I did not use any cryptocurrency converter or calculator because I just simply browse it and it can easily appear.

The CoinDesk Bitcoin Calculator converts bitcoin into any world currency using the Bitcoin Price Index, including USD, GBP, EUR and other coins also.

Thanks my friend share this information. Now we can make and check the price of bitcoin and into different coin such as dollars. So most of time we find difficulties in in price how to find but now it good to us how to check prices of bitcoin.

This is good to find small amounts and how they are worth in other currencies, I am using a tool in coinmarketcap for this and we can choose in many currencies or crypto to see the different rates we may want to find. But most I look for the price in USD and how much my coins are worth

Yes. Of course you are welcome to share this necessary information with us.  In fact I got several calculators in a while.  Which can usually convert Bitcoin or Satosia to your local currency very easily.

No doubt its a world of internet and technology.we can find different currencies calculator and converters on internet.but its a great step of introducing the BTC calculator or converter.Now we can easily find BTC calculation on internet.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:37 AM, Moontong said:

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

Screenshot_20200729_093610.thumb.jpg.e315f7ee71fd3328b62a059729d22db3.jpg

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information I do not have information about this feature and I am very thankful to you and this forum that it always gives us opportunity to learn new things and forum also gives us earning that helps me a lot in my daily life.

This topic that you have done is very good because before we did not know or there were people who did not know or do not know that there is a bitcoin calculator and now that if they know or we know they will be able or we will be able to know how much we need from btc to be able to earn so much money and thus also know how much our profits go up or down.

• +1 1

Dear Friends!

It is a good idea to launch a bitcoin price calculator in conjunction with other currencies .Pherhap it is gain  development  and become more professional. It good news we have now here the bitcoin calculator .Where in we can campute our currency to the bitcoin .

Thank you 💞

Edited by Ellenmusk

it's very amazing feature if anyone of us wanted to calculate the price of the Bitcoin that everyone needs because cryptotalk gives money in the form of Bitcoin balance and everyone wants to know that how much money is earn so through Bitcoin calculator we can easily calculate our income.

I also think of that and it will really help other members to know the value of bitcoin in some easy steps but I much prefer searching or looking it in the market for me to see the other coin prices.

It is good to know our profits from our work because there is now a Bitcoin calculator and we have to search for it on the website to know about it and this is good in the future and attracts members to this forum and trade in Bitcoin

When I first saw it, I was amazed and pleased that it is a great invention that makes it easy for us to know our profits according to the current price of the currency in the market today, and it is very accurate.

• +3 1

The truth is that I am a beginner and I had no knowledge that in the forum there was a calculator to know how much our bitcoin is priced and I see your publication very useful and the graphs I am going to practice to see if it is easy and faster for me When viewing my cryptocurrency investment, thank you.

Hey friends i am new on this site and i joined this platform since last few days and i dont think so that this would be helpful for all of us of this kind of calculater.

This is very important, I think that such an application is designed to be used in the future when cryptocurrencies and their trading occupy an order and a great position among people in different countries of the world..Using this application, you can calculate the currency of each country against bitcoin and discover the profit we got..I think it is indeed great idea

• +5 1