Bitcoin Calculator. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin Calculator.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think this is extremely helpful content that you created for my friend in the Cryptotalk forum.  If we look for two currencies, the cryptocurrency forum has our earnings calculator.  You find the value of BTC and USD.  The calculator is to calculate.

• +1 1

I would love to see this tool as an actual app for Android or iOS, then it would be definitely more practical. In it's current state, it unfortunately doesn't seem to offer a significant advantage over tools like Coingecko or Coinmarket cap.

• +2 1

Such add-ons and operations are now available. You just have to do it. There is no longer any problem in this regard and about knowing the price of the cryptocurrency against the currency of your country. I do not mean that this site is useless, but the opposite of that. This is a good thing. There are those who search for such sites and do not find them.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thats a great platform , they have chart and data for many days past , i used to use preev.com because its easy to use but this platform is better , they need to add a feature that allow us to track bitcoin price directly without refreshing the page . 

There are numerous Bitcoin calculators which can be very useful but i use coindesk for all the time . It can allows you to convert any amount to and from Bitcoin upto six decimal places . Very easy and simple to use . Easily calculate you assets. 

Good for sharing this i really appreciate you for this its good for all we all search in Google but this is also good thanks for sharing this .

We can calculate bitcoin and convert it to any money or to usd from google search too. Its easy from there too. Bitcoin calculator is not needed. But if it is already there,it can help some people and make it easier for them too. 

• +2 1

you can use at any time and it consists of most of the currencies, this calculator works without a network then this is an vital characteristic

No information is a waste. I believe most of the people on here may not find this useful because of other various calculators known to them. But the few people who are new to the cryptocurrency world will value this. 

There are so many sites that allow you to do this. It isn't just bitcoin you can also convert a lot of currencies easily. You can Google them to see all of them and pick the one that you find more useful.

I appreciate this calculator but I don't just deal with bitcoin so I would love to be able to calculate between crypto currencies and fiat. I think googling would give me a site that would allow me do all that in one platform.

Nice information posted, one can bookmark it and simply go straight to it. I check the site but found that it load slowly and takes some time to open fully. Is this script still working? I can't access it in my ends. Has anyone able to access it recently?

On 7/29/2020 at 4:16 AM, Moontong said:

It would be helpful someday, once it will be released as an application for the android and IOS user, it can be used even though offline. They are doing the program for the goods of the community, why don't you appreciate it for their effort. It's for the community and even small things for the community should be appreciated.

Yes the calculator is good and there is also a calculator on most of the market sites such as Queen Market. A calculator is located wherever the bitcoin price is available.

Edited by abd1992

On 7/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, Moontong said:

t's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

This option is very good, today you can see it in trust wallet, this tells us that every day we are integrating cryptocurrencies more into daily life and that in the not too distant future it will be one more payment currency in all businesses in the world.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, Moontong said:

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website  sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

@Moontong Hello, I was looking at the page and it is only based on the price of the currency with respect to fiat money, I would have liked more if it had conversion into cryptocurrencies as well, it would be more complete, but it is very good, very practical to see fractions of BTC in $ sometime, thanks for sharing with us,

How I used to convert Bitcoin into my currency is by searching on Google. you just need to type value of Bitcoins and search it. There you can see the correct value of Bitcoin presently. The self you will see ways to convert Bitcoin into any other currency or even cryptocurrencies like litecoins. This is how I normally find the converted value of my currency.

Thank you, interesting and important tool for all other cryptomontages. Sometime we don’t know how to do the conversion of many currencies. 

I think that you can calculate this on the platform better than these sites because the price between the platforms is different, so it is difficult to know the real price without going to the platforms, but these sites help you find the approximate price of currencies such as the Coin Market Cap site

Thanks for the information friend, it will be very useful for me since every day I am calculating my earnings from the forum. It is an excellent tool and the good thing is that you can have it handy on your cell phone.

Hello friend, nowadays there are many calculators on different websites, or applications (Aindrod or App store) these calculators are very useful, but they are not very well known

On 7/29/2020 at 6:37 AM, Moontong said:

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

Screenshot_20200729_093610.thumb.jpg.e315f7ee71fd3328b62a059729d22db3.jpg

This is very important and useful post for everyone . Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful post.   It's really helpful to knowing about value of bitcoin by a few easy steps . I really don't know about that . I do try to find  and use it . Thanks . 

The idea of this calculator is great, but as a friend of mobile app developers and website builders I can say a few things:
1. The idea is great but for example in Yobit you can find the conventions of almost any currency.
2. I read a comment that said that with an application for android and iOS you could use it offline and I wonder, if the value of BTC changed, where does it get that data from without connecting?
3. It would be much more useful if they can be converted from any type of currency to any other according to the possibility of exchange, and in that case it will be considered more useful.
Despite everything, it is still a calculator. Useful, but that and nothing else. For any other transaction we must enter virtual wallets and different platforms.

SailorMoon!

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market in which it trades - by means of supply and demand. It works no differently than other currencies or objects - the same way the price of your secondhand car, a bag of apples in the supermarket, an ounce of gold or just about everything else is determined.