Bitcoin Calculator. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin Calculator.

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

Screenshot_20200729_093610.thumb.jpg.e315f7ee71fd3328b62a059729d22db3.jpg

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Well, this is not helpful for us because you can easily search the value of it in USD by searching "btc to usd", simply as that and we didn't need any bitcoin calculator just to know the value of it in real money.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 15
  • +2 2

26 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is not helpful for us because you can easily search the value of it in USD by searching "btc to usd", simply as that, and we didn't need any bitcoin calculator just to know the value of it in real money.

It would be helpful someday, once it will be released as an application for the android and IOS user, it can be used even though offline. They are doing the program for the goods of the community, why don't you appreciate it for their effort. It's for the community and even small things for the community should be appreciated.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Well sorry to say mate I don't think this bitcoin calculator helpful for everyone, because like me mostly I invest in altcoins then how its useful for me, I know this calculator have some specific features also like we knows bitcoin price in different exchange, but in my opinion coingecko calculator is better to know coin prices.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is not helpful for us because you can easily search the value of it in USD by searching "btc to usd".

I'm also do searching the value of bitcoin to USD if I want to know the price than using other app because for me this is the easiest and fastest way to know the current value of bitcoin. 

For me using an app will make the searching more time consuming because of the other features or ads. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are countless such calculators available online.  These are very useful to us, but not all of them are popular, there are some that are very popular. such as coindesk, cex.io etc. There are even apps in the Play Store and App Store called Bitcoin Calculator. Your post was really helpful for newbies.   

• +1 6
  • +2 1

It can be helpful in case we want to find how much a certain amount of Bitcoin is worth today. While google has calculators as well I think that if this service comes as desktop calculator can be of additional help, at least for me.

You can put in the BTC amount 0,00005959 and find out the result in USD.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing Bitcoin Calculator, but for me I prefer to use the Google search engine to calculate any currency to Bitcoin, it is a fast and easy way to use

• +1 2
  • +2 4

This is very helpful if you want to sell the bitcoin because it will give you exact result upto how much we will get for certain amount to bitcoin and even I have checked their price and they are very accurate.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is my first time of hearing about it, indeed it a welcome development for crypto users especially traders and crypto community in general.

Am pretty sure BTC calculator will be useful and make estimations or summation more easier for us.

• +1 2

Not only Bitcoin, you can convert any currencies at any time by using some applications like Coinmarketcap, CoinStat etc with the real time exchange rates. Google itself exhibits the tool for major currency conversions like for Bitcoin, Ethereum etc. 

• +1 2

Thank you for suggesting this calculator mate, but I don't think this is useful enough, since google or your search bar in you browser is already gives you the exact amount of btc that you want to know. Still, your post is commendable that worth to read especially for those beginners. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/29/2020 at 4:15 PM, Dark_Sky said:

For me using an app will make the searching more time consuming because of the other features or ads. 

Yes mate, that is literally time consuming, if there's a way to know easily the price, go for it, for those developers who are develop this application, this is useless for us. I hope you may understand.

• -1 1

On 7/30/2020 at 7:41 AM, Guru2050 said:

This is my first time of hearing about it, indeed it a welcome development for crypto users especially traders and crypto community in general.

Am pretty sure BTC calculator will be useful and make estimations or summation more easier for us.

I also think of that and it will really help other members to know the value of bitcoin in some easy steps but I much prefer searching or looking it in the market for me to see the other coin prices. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I also think of that and it will really help other members to know the value of bitcoin in some easy steps but I much prefer searching or looking it in the market for me to see the other coin prices. 

Yes its better to look in the market what is the price of bitcoin. Calculator that convert the price of btc to what your country currency is a big help. But google is enough because its accurate and one search away. 

• -1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

I just google for the calculator it does work well for bitcoin and for any other coin so its a good thing that we have different ones because in the end the calculator is able to really define what you are  trying to do.

• +1 3

12 hours ago, bino said:

Yes its better to look in the market what is the price of bitcoin. Calculator that convert the price of btc to what your country currency is a big help. But google is enough because it's accurate and one search away. 

That's true, but actually that bitcoin calculator do the same way and I think that would become better once it will have an application on mobile, let's just wait for it, hoping that we can use it offline so we can say that it is good compared on search on the web.

• +1 3

2 hours ago, Moontong said:

hoping that we can use it offline so we can say that it is good compared on search on the web.

Hoping too, but offline calculator to calculate the price of bitcoin to the currency its look impossible because the currency changing all the time. Its not constant so i don't think that will happen.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

you have share a nice information @Moontong but its not helpful for the senior member in crypto worlds. But the noob member in crypto currency always face a problem that they have 0.001 btc but  how much usd they have , they have no idea.. So without any doubt it will be helpful for them.. But senior member of crypto currency can  easily   calculated how much  currency they have in different wallet like if YOU have trust wallet then just go to the send option and write down the amount you have then YOU can see easily how much usd you have at all      

• +2 2
  • +4 1

I think that are already many applications that are able to do this conversion on mobile devices. The way that i use to check the conversion of btc to usd is through a simple google search. If you search the two currencies there is a calculator that comes up that will tell you the price of one bitcoin and you can then input your own value in btc or usd and it will be converted to you. I find this to be the easiest way for me as google is already set as my homepage. Thank you for this information though. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is a very helpful content that you made my friend. Knowing that there is such a specific app that we can use so that we can calculate our earnings here for us to know how much there value is and I think it can also helps us when we think that we can exchange it into money or just hold it and wait for the right time when the value of it becomes higher.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/3/2020 at 6:56 AM, saraanna396 said:

I don't think it's very complicated, you can get this feature through Yobit platform, in addition to being a reliable platform unlike other sites that may be fraudulent or fake.

Exactly. We can use yobit platform for more accurate result than to the others sites that maybe fake. Because today, its really hard to trust other sites, they might give you a negative or too much results that is not the real amount of what we are looking for. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

already their is a lot of bitcoin calculater in market , but I never feel good while I used it ( because of alot of ads there ) .

always I try to used my personal calculater for calculate price at different amounts .

• -1 1
  • +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, Andrew56 said:

Yes, my friend, it is good to have an application to calculate bitcoin in exchange for currencies, but I do not think it is very necessary.

It really depends to the individual if he/she wanted to use calculator or we can use other method for us to know the exact calculation because for me I proper to check the price in the market to know exactly the value. 

• +1 1

Well my friend, I appreciate your activity

The presence of these calculators helps us a lot in calculating the dollar value of our currency

But we need a calculator for all digital currencies, not just Bitcoin

• +1 1