First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Wonderful brother you create a  superb post I am agree with you we should never give up in difficulties because when we start any work we have to face some difficulties those people who face these difficulties they feel relaxed in a future. I think this is a very encouraging post for those people whose are not interested in this forum. 

Hello dear person, be patient, as it makes you reach your goal, you have to strive in order to reach your goal that you want.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

Very inspiring, I almost feel tired when many posts are deleted, especially when I get a warning point from the moderator, it feels like I woke up from a dream, it doesn't make me give up, they care about us, that's why they judge all of our posts in order to be even better.
keep up the spirit, friend, hard work will not betray the results

signbot (1).gif

On 7/22/2020 at 3:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

When the new ones came to cryptocurrency so then they have no knowledge about the platfom, about how to withdraw money and about nothing.  so they could not do good in the platform but I think that failure is the the way of success you should try try try and try and then the success will come

We should never ever surrender to early if we want to be successful, giving up is only an option if we are not getting better, wasting money and time. If one of our posts is delete, we should take it as a lesson. We should study more so that we can provide posts that will meet the standards of being useful or meaningful. We can not always produce the best for other people's point of view even though we know that we tried so hard for it. Remember that there is always a room for improvement.

there may be a saying that the road of 1000 miles starts off evolved with step one and step one is constantly hard.  consequently, whilst writing the primary topic, the task can be hard, and deleting the topic by way of the supervisors isn't the case for the subsequent topic. it will be higher now not to depression and preserve operating and gift accurate and useful topics.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 5:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

This is accurate. Some of the members here are afraid to create a topic because they think they might have wrong grammar or maybe the admins will delete it especially for newbies. Remember that everyone starts with 0 knowledge so keep on going. Mistakes are normal.

Your information is not only applicable to this forum but in our entire life, this information is very useful, actually, in everything we do we must always try harder even if the first step failed. The moment we give up then we already fail. I love the song from Aaliyah "try again". We must keep trying till we get it right.

Losing happens to everyone,how you come back is what is important and we need to focus on growth on a come back because that is very important you do check on it, there are thousands of ways that we do earn and sometimes when losses step in we do and can lose hope.

• +4 1

Yes my friend. Failure is stepping to success. It is hard to achieve at the top and sometimes we become discourage too. Only we need is to be patience and work harder with dedication and determination. 

• +2 1

Indeed your right about that everythings hard on the first try and we take the experience to it as you know we still had to learn to adapt and to adjust for the better and everything, and we all know that as for the fact its worth to keep trying it  until it worked the best.

Yes, yes!n I highly agree to this post. Failure is not the end, it's only the beginning of a much tougher fight, but atleast with committing your past mistake, you'll be able to become more courageous and smarter in thinking of a better topic that everyone will probably like. Just keep on learning! you'll get there soon. <333

• +1 1

Exactly dear, you have to work with dedication, you will rock soon. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. It's a great opportunity for us to gain knowledge. We should not give up. If we fail, we should try again untill we succeed 

Yes you are right you have to be patient, this field is risky to reach the top, you have to endure and tire to reach your goal in the end. Good luck 

Hi, yes you say true. I agree with you. When we are new in eny field we make mistakes. When we make mistake again and again seniors punish us. But as a result we learn that work after hardships. The same thing in cryptalk. If we fail one time then not to be leave this. Try again and again to be succeed. Always learn one thing that We always goes head from tail not tail from head. So make hardships and make yourself strong in this cryptotalk forum.thanks.

Dear if we accept our failure and do better to convert this failure to success then it requires a time and money. When we face many challenges then some times we thought we can't achieve it and gave up struggle at that time we need a motivation which lead us in a right way and then we work hard to achieve our goal. First step have many challenges which can be solve with man's power.

In the first attempt we almost never achieve anything but that is not why we have to give up we always have to keep trying until we achieve something and after that keep trying much more to achieve more things or reach the goal we wanted and then see if we We stay there or we continue to achieve more goals until we win everything.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:27 PM, Guru2050 said:

You always have to learn from failures, as long as a post is deleted I try to see why, sometimes I write to the moderators to investigate why it fails and not do it again, for my part I am very self-receptive and I hope I can improve to the level that my posts are not removed...

Anything you want to start in life the biginning is always difficult for instance many newbies struggle to complete 100 post some even quit totally because they can't sacrifice their time and effort to complete the first 100 post that is the reality of life but keep trying untill you win never give up.

As a beginner, we need to keep on trying and trying to achieve our aims and objectives of being in this forum, failure is always a lesson to prepare teach us to progress in life, first attempt is never enough to achieve and exceed in our pursue for success, we have to be focus, be determined.

Real entrepreneurs and successful people didn't just give up in their first tries. You need to try more and more to be able to make good success. Success is achieved easily, you need to go through a lot if stress before getting it and that is why it is only those that work hard that become successful.

Yes. Don't give up easily, we can turn our mistakes as a step to learn new things. Everytime we try and fail always remember that success feels great so you won't regret not choosing to try and try. Believe in yourself and learn to accept criticism.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right mate. Everything has a first time. If you fail don't give up. Try to learn from your mistakes. If your topic is deleted in crypto, try to understand what was missing. You will find your mistakes and you can solve them. In this way, you will be successful soon.

Yes we all must keep up & make things better than to leave them. We must make our content better & even more better with passage of time. We must use our very own unique ideas while making topics.-

• Useful or interesting 1