First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

You are absolutely right, beginnings are always hard and by time you gain experience to do it the right way, your speech is so inspiring I experienced the same problem as English is not my mother tongue, but by time beside earning I improved my English and became a not bad writer.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes you are right, it is always said that failures are the stepping stones to success. We may make mistakes at the beginning but we learn from these mistakes and become better and better each time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@Guru2050 actually that is a good point you highlights 👌. All you said was right but only works for those who have patients in their minds because sometimes when we fail we feel sad and get discouraged but with patients you can take more step to correct that mistake in other to push forward.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

You are right bro the first attempt is very hard but in this forum i am getting full support from member if you make a good topics so every member appropriate you work and give you reparation. 

• +1 1

I was always a person who gave 100% effort into the thing which I am doing so I am confident that I will put complete effort into this cryptocurrency website and do my best to succeed.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Good point, I think however you need to generalise this at least to the nearest application here- cryptocurrency. 

Rome wasn't built in a day and even the best cryptocurrency traders and investors out there started as shrimps with perhaps numbers of failed attempts. Patience, hardwork, not giving up attitude and keeping up improving wins it all.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You post is a very encouraging post. I never post, any post on this forum, but I can understand that it is very hurting when your post get deleted. But you should learn from failures. You must do your evaluation and see where you make a mistake. Either it is a repeated, useless and irrelevant post, or this post doesn't follow forum rules. If you work with patience and full determination, then you get success one day. And agree with you that there is no...

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Guru2050 actually that is a good point you highlights 👌. All you said was right but only works for those who have patients in their minds because sometimes when we fail we feel sad and get discouraged but with patients you can take more step to correct that mistake in other to push forward.

That's the fact @Babubu609 definitely it requires that precious gift, talking about the golden key to any given success, which is PATIENT. With Patient, in addition perseverance and passionate will assist one to scale through the journey to reach his/her desires (success).

13 hours ago, Crypto Master said:

You are right bro the first attempt is very hard but in this forum i am getting full support from member if you make a good topics so every member appropriate you work and give you reparation. 

@Crypto Master thank you for your support and understanding friend, that's the indirect benefits of creating a very good, quality and constructive topic, you will be appreciated by reputations, following and even to commend you for the good work.

So keep doing the great work you are doing, more support shall come beyond your expectations friend.

12 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Good point, I think however you need to generalise this at least to the nearest application here- cryptocurrency. 

Rome wasn't built in a day and even the best cryptocurrency traders and investors out there started as shrimps with perhaps numbers of failed attempts. Patience, hardwork, not giving up attitude and keeping up improving wins it all.

Thank you for that observation@Raqeebzy but I think it's has in any extent been generalize, since it has captured postings and other vital key words. And the remaining terms, from my target comes in replies. All are in bids to bring a well constructed, summarize and simple topic not bulky note or lengthy post. just the message shall be delivered to the readers.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Waqar Satar said:

You must do your evaluation and see where you make a mistake. Either it is a repeated, useless and irrelevant post, or this post doesn't follow forum rules. If you work with patience and full determination, then you get success one day. And agree with you that there is no...

@Waqar Satar that's the chemistry behind the creating this contents, instead to think of giving up, subject your self to critical reasoning, itemized the possible mistakes or errors you're making, learn from them and implement the necessary corrections in order to avoid unnecessary repetitions. Eventually you will grow to become perfect too

@Guru2050 you are correct mate the first attempt on trying to archive something in life shouldn't make us give up or lose hope if we experience failure but we must keep on trying until we became successful being it here in this forum or out there.

8 hours ago, George10 said:

@Guru2050 you are correct mate the first attempt on trying to archive something in life shouldn't make us give up or lose hope if we experience failure but we must keep on trying until we became successful being it here in this forum or out there.

Yeah that's very good one too my friend@George10 that's exactly how it's, there is no way to rise to a top level and achieve your desire success with out patient and endurance. And we have to work together and renders assistance to needy especially new ones to also grow up.

• +1 3

There is the saying that nothing good comes easy, so as a beginner there are much challenges to be faced and giving up isn't the best option because you never started the race to give up but to get to your destination, so no one should feel bad when post is being deleted but rather try to put more effort.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you start anything there are two chances. The first is you won in the first attempt. That's very big confidence booster but there is a problem that then you have to maintain winning position. But if you got failure in first attempt then you have time to improve slowly and the master things 

• +2 1

I think it's about sustained and continued practice, even it's about writing content worthy posts. Through continuous improvements and works one can get more good posts and important the reactions and likings for the topics.

• +1 1

Thanks for buildings courage in us to give out the best in us. I sometimes feel discouraged in creating topics because I am afraid of it's been deleted. But I am motivated by your words. So l will create topics because you have already build courage in me by telling me that the beginning is always the hardest and also believed that hard working can yield success.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

19 hours ago, Marks33 said:

. I sometimes feel discouraged in creating topics because I am afraid of it's been deleted. But I am motivated by your words. So l will create topics because you have already build courage in me by telling me that the beginning is always the hardest and also believed that hard working can yield success.

Thank you for that understanding @Marks33 and this has been the primary aims of creating this topic, just to raise awareness and inspire the Beginners. Let's continue to develop confidence and passion for whatever we intend to do we will never cease to grow, to succeed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

these words are true because when i joined the forum i literally had a nightmare to complete my first 100 posts and to understand well what crypto is , if i gave up that time  i wouldn't reach what i am at now , from this point we discover that failing is something normal but the most important thing that we should never give up and keep trying again and again

• -2 1

I completely agree with you, as the first stage is the most difficult in any project or work, and we must be patient until we relax later and see the results of our effort and patience. Our advice in the beginning to work in trading is not to withdraw profits, but rather they must be added to the capital and continue to deal so that we can reach a capital that gives us a good amount per month that can help us in our life.

• +1 2

In life if you want to attain success you have to fight a thousand battle is not easy to achieve success especially in this forum there are people who have created account in this forum several times they get blocked because of one or two reason they still not give up today they are successful don't ever give up easily but hardwork always pays.

• +1 1

First step is always very hard, we have to work hard and keep going until we achieve our goals. 

We all entered in this forum with very little knowledge about crypto world. But day after day we came to know about crypto world or cryptocurrency.

So if we fall same where does not mean we have lost. We have to get up learn from our mistakes and keep going. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first attempt did not go very well and I don't know why but I don't know what to do to make a good post after that I made was deleted. I will try to spend some more time and understand as I did not make a mistake. A topic about something new that is very important I don't know why this was not worthy and deleted, so maybe commenting is just fine.

• +1 2

From this we have discovered that failure is a common thing but the most important thing that we should never give up is that we never repeat our mistakes.  Work hard and never despair of failure.

• +1 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:08 AM, Digital said:

In this forum there are people who have created account in this forum several times they get blocked because of one or two reason they still not give up today they are successful don't ever give up easily but hardwork always pays.

Be passionate of whatever you're doing, you will never cease to grow, that's popular saying that ginger me at the point of doing anything worth of having.

Indeed @Digital you are right, so many couldn't make it for their first time of being in this forum, but they never give up instead keep on trying and today they are one of the best contributor we look up to respectively.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sykkuno said:

My first attempt did not go very well and I don't know why but I don't know what to do to make a good post after that I made was deleted. 

Don't be too worried, that's how everyone started my friend @Sykkuno it may seems to you a very wonderful, interesting and good topic needed for the forum but it has in one way or the other failed to meet up with the standard guidelines as such it get deleted.

Keep trying gradually you will master it.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, yato987 said:

we should never give up and keep trying again and again

Very wonderful one from your side @yato987 no matter what the situation might seems to be to you, just take a moment and rest, learn from your mistakes and then continue struggling, keep moving until you reach the promise land, which is Success.

This is the secret to SUCCESS.

On 9/20/2020 at 3:34 AM, Virgil dijk said:

There is the saying that nothing good comes easy, so no one should feel bad when post is being deleted but rather try to put more effort.

Exactly @Virgil dijkdijk and the moment we firmly resolved to remain dedicated, committed working tirelessly, that's when we make it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 9/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, yato987 said:

these words are true because when i joined the forum i literally had a nightmare to complete my first 100 posts and to understand well what crypto is , if i gave up that time  i wouldn't reach what i am at now , from this point we discover that failing is something normal but the most important thing that we should never give up and keep trying again and again

Some new members easily feel discourage when they want post 100 comment as a first start though it isn't easy we just have to make sacrifices in life before we can achieve success.

I liked the last line, good things take effort, and the effort I am dedicating to the forum I will be fruitful, he considered that each stumbling is just a different way of learning and I value every situation, I am a rookie but I plan to change that situation.