First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Only a few people will take a lesson from this topic and also a few will understand the words, only those who experience bad moments in his life can understand you, thank you.

• +1 5

@Mcd0d0

Well, as you can see, there's a lot of members who are still not following the rules here.

As loyal member of this forum you can play your own role by reporting them to the moderator for the forum to remain conducive and enabling for us and the new coming ones

• +1 4

There is always difficulties at the beginning of every successful journey and for that I will suggest we don't give up so easily because the more mistake we make the more we learn lessons to add to our experience, you don't have to give up just because your topic got deleted instead look for the problem and solve it so that you can move forward the next level.

• +1 5

We entered this forum and we have goals

Posts have been deleted and we will not give up

We will reach our goals

We will learn from experts and spread knowledge

Nothing will stand in the way of our ambition

• +1 5

It is true that I was at the beginning of this forum, some topics were deleted, but later I became more experienced in writing new topics.
Before posting a new topic, I advise everyone to check if a similar topic has already been posted.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:11 AM, Guru2050 said:

@Mcd0d0

Well, as you can see, there's a lot of members who are still not following the rules here.

As loyal member of this forum you can play your own role by reporting them to the moderator for the forum to remain conducive and enabling for us and the new coming ones

Well, most of the members are not following the rules and regulations here are the newbies, that's why we need to guide them what is the first thing to do before doing posting here in this forum, there are some members who are asking how they can earn money here and that's a good move and we can teach them what is the proper way to deal here in this forum.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, most of the members are not following the rules and regulations here are the newbies, that's why we need to guide them what is the first thing to do before doing posting here in this forum, there are some members who are asking how they can earn money here and that's a good move and we can teach them what is the proper way to deal here in this forum.

You are right mate, talking about awareness and guiding newbies, I think that's exactly what we are doing here and we continue to do it, and apart from us, there are pined post containing rules and regulations in each section serving as a guidance to them, apart from that one, several topics had already been in circulation addressing contemporary challenges facing beginners and also guiding them on how to make a constructive and useful post. So i think with these at least we are trying our best 

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

We must always learn from our mistakes and benefit from them as much as possible and try several times and never despair and write good topics and benefit from other topics and write topics on the same basis

14 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

We must always learn from our mistakes and benefit from them as much as possible

Well, that's true mate and used it as a motivation to improve more here in cryptocurrency, if we're being scammed, improve yourself that don't do it again and get some tips by the old members here how to avoid being scammed.

• +1 3

I entered this forum to learn and search for job opportunities

I shared some ideas and was deleted, and I was very sad

I stopped one day and then went back and did not stop

Reaching the target is very beautiful

• +1 4

That's true, fo is not mad or sad when your created topic gets deleted, just be thankful because we have good admins doing their best to make our forum clean. Just learn your lesson, post only useful and helpful posts to avoid deletion.

• +1 5

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Yes you are right about it if we give up form failure so how we can learn any thing so try try and try hard . As the example The light Bulb is made after 999 failure attempts.So try at least 10 times.

Thats exactly what I would love us to do , there is a lot of good that we have to follow , the attempt is to make sure that we have the race is wonderful , we need to really define what is happening. we need to work hard and the more you keep on working as hard , the more you repeat your mistakes the more you are able to advance yourself

• +1 5

10 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Well say, we should fight for our dream not to give up because we think we cannot make our goal I think that is not good because I think we learn from our mistakes before we can become expert on our works 

Yes mate even the professionals that are called the experts ones made a mistake when they were also be to Cryptocurrency but they didn't give up and that is the reason why they are expert today, so we should not give up so easily because as time goes on you shall also become an expert.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it if we give up form failure so how we can learn any thing so try try and try hard . As the example The light Bulb is made after 999 failure attempts.So try at least 10 times.

That's exactly Thomas Edison invention, today the world is recognizing and appreciating his contributions(invention s) because it has improved and and better the world. Lessons to learn is that this could not have been achieved with out making numerous mistakes. Actually the more you made mistake the less your distant to success.

Thank you for that good example

• +1 4

This is great talk. Self-confidence is a very beautiful thing. Life is full of difficulties that we live it. Whoever is patient will soon reach his goal. Patience is the path to salvation. We need to be patient.

• +1 3

16 hours ago, Ashsh said:

I entered this forum to learn and search for job opportunities

Well, you can actually look at Airdrop section if there's some available airdrop happens, for me, it's hard to find some job here in crypto because you need to invest some money before you look for a job, like in trading, you cannot trade there if you have no money.

• +1 3

We can use the search feature to see if there's a topic similar on what we going to post here. By using that feature we can avoid the deletion and repetition of post because if we see that there's already a post same to our topic then we will know that we don't need to post it instead we can share our idea to the other person's post. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes ,that's true. As a tale or gossip says, "try and try until you succeed". Even though you already fail and lose almost all, just stood up and make it a lesson so that you will not encounter or do it again. Be this you inspiration to work hard more and someday, you will be successful and all your hard work will pay off.

• +1 5

You are right,  first step is always the hardest. If we lose the first step in doing something, we should not stop.  We have to try again, until success comes. I agree with your comment that we need to learn from failure. We have to do a lot of hard-working, nothing but hard-working. Thanks for share your opinion . 

• +1 6
  • +2 2

On 7/29/2020 at 6:37 PM, sayems said:

first step is always the hardest. If we lose the first step in doing something, we should not stop.

I will prefer this mate, no one started here in cryptocurrency which is being successful quickly, it's normal to lose at first and we need to used it as a motivation to improve and also to do hard work here.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Great advise. Giving up means nothing. Although everyone should consider about bringing important subjects and discussing them correctly without nonsense and useless information. If you make a post you need to do research and be certain about what you write about. If you don't have time and just bring a new post with low effort then it will get deleted eventually.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is true that we must not be discouraged by the first failures, especially in a new sector such as cryptocurrencies, we must persevere until the arrival of success, avoiding repeating the same mistakes made in the past...

• +1 5
  • +5 1

It is true, but the first time has a great psychological impact, so in my opinion, let us start strongly and continue

• -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 4:37 PM, Moaz said:

Yes, you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful person in CryptoTalk

If we are a beginner in a field we will find that it's very difficult especially if we don't have any background about it, but if we never surrender and if we continue learning then our hardwork will lead us to learn from that field. That's why never stop learning especially if you really want to achieve success. 

• +1 5

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c