First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

sure I thoroughly granted with you, in any arrangement the earliest strategical prepare that is somewhere you discriminating it especially complicated been  to be befall booming in the large forum you ought to You have to be patient, this tackle is risky to get through to the top, you have to endure and tire out to reach your goal in the aim in totaling get on to for sure you keep to every part of the handbook pad of the forum from avoiding been orchestra in this forum.

Yes everyone face problems in the begining but after spending time on this platforum you get experience and knowledge about this . You learn a lot of improvement from your mistakes. If you made a mistake by trying again and again you correct your mistake . When first time you make mistake at second time you improve your mistake 

Sometimes its  make me fell frustration when the post is deleted, but if the quality of the post is not moderate and if someone write the necessary things that post gonna be deleted.  But we should learn some lesson from that and posts some quality information. 

Yes these words are very good words. No doubt in thisstrategy. So I think in trading strategies attempt and more attempts are very ecessary. So it is easy and meet trying one day you will succeed.

• +1 1

Making first attempt is not enough we have to keep on trying in order to achieve our goals, being successful need hard working  and dedication one need to try often to be able to make it in life without hard working and dedication you won't be able to achieve your goals 

• +1 1

Yes you say right my friend in the very first effort you cannot get success in yoir life you have to try again and again then you will get success in every field of life

• +4 1

Failure as well as success cannot be judged with first attempt at it. Just because you did not achieve your aim the first time does not mean you should quit, there are still a lot of time for you to improve yourself. Likewise success, being successful at something the first time of trying does not mean you should relax, you can still experience failure in the future if you don't work for improvement.

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +2 2

Agree with you. In the beginning, my all posts were deleted but I never loose hope. Now I am preparing myself and getting knowledge to create informative and useful posts for the forum.

• +2 1

Yes, brother, you are right.
I am new to the forum and it is very difficult to complete the first 100 posts for everyone but with continuous hard work a person becomes successful. As my 20 posts have been deleted so far which made me a little upset but when I look at the posts of experienced members like you whose purpose is to encourage new members. So, in fact, such a topic and post creates enthusiasm and passion. Thanks to all the experienced members and yours truly encouraged me. I am about to reach my destination very soon.

Yeah my friend I absolutely agree with you. We didn't hve to lose our hope when our topic get deleted or we get negative reputation. We have to keep trying and gave our best . We have to learn that what mistakes we hve fone that our topic get deleted. Once we overcome over failure  than there is no way that we are looking back

On 12/13/2020 at 2:42 PM, MK AHMAD said:

Making first attempt is not enough we have to keep on trying in order to achieve our goals, being successful need hard working  and dedication one need to try often to be able to make it in life without hard working and dedication you won't be able to achieve your goals 

Yes you are definitely right. Taking the first step is always difficult and learning from our mistakes is the key to success,  but failing in attempt to something new and quiting is a lost but learning from what made you fall if winning. Let's have goals and make have determinations in archiving our goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

Deleting topics does not necessarily take place, and this matter depends on the extent of the person or member's experience and information in the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies and in the forum in particular But the deletion is normal, so no person has 100% correct information.

hello my friend and thank you for motivating us, we all should be patient and do our best to get to the goal and earn money, It's a long journey filled in excitement and knowledge and it worth the tired and thinking 

Dear friend you are right the every first of every work is very difficult but when we entered into any  field than we have to become courageous and take every risk easily. Same here when I entered into crypto I have a little knowledge but after learning more and more from it I become able to post different comments on different posts.

• +2 1

Actually you are right and we all know that in everything we do in these life there is always the first time which is definitely not easy rather we endured alot of patience and hard work before achieving our goal so is also applicable here in cryptotalk let all exercise patience and keep on working no matter the challenge because we live to survive for another day. @Projectcrypto

• +2 1

7 hours ago, The Game said:

Actually you are right and we all know that in everything we do in these life there is always the first time which is definitely not easy rather we endured alot of patience and hard work before achieving our goal so is also applicable here in cryptotalk let all exercise patience and keep on working no matter the challenge because we live to survive for another day. @Projectcrypto

Sure mate nothing good comes easily for that we need to struggle and excercise more patience especially when we are working in the field of Cryptocurrency because there are lot of things we all need to know to make us successful both in this forum and outside the forum,so patience first and you are one step ahead.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i like your suggestion very much. because one step or first step is not enough to get a big achievement. you all know this fact well that the first step is very hard and we have to do much work for this. in this forum we also have to done 100 post firstly. it is your first step which is not enough to get your big achievement. this is the best and biggest platform for earning money as well as gaining knowledge.

• +3 1

It’s an absolute reality that I started in this forum and the first publications didn’t last at all and I had to work hard.  The only lasting reward if I have learned anything in this life of online work.Accounts have been created more than once in this forum. They are blocked for one or two reasons because they still do not give up. They are successful.

Yes you are right. First step is always the hardest. We have to think twice before taking any steps otherwise we may fail for many times. If we fail for sometimes that means if our post get deleted by the moderators then we shouldn’t loss our hope. Look at me I'm here for about month and created 70+ posts. My now useful post at yobit is only 40. I don’t loss my hope and work here            

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate nothing good comes easily for that we need to struggle and excercise more patience especially when we are working in the field of Cryptocurrency because there are lot of things we all need to know to make us successful both in this forum and outside the forum,so patience first and you are one step ahead.

Absolutely correct mate because without patience in the aspect of crypto currency is just a complete loss of funds and time, well we must be optimistic and never feel discouraged in everything we are doing in these platform so as to achieve our aim here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you, this motivation kept me from giving up easily when my post was deleted. Indeed, in cryptotalk we have to really work hard so that our posts can survive and receive payments, making posts is quite time consuming so my biggest obstacle is the time to post. However, I do not give up easily because I believe that success requires a process and hard work, there are no shortcuts to be successful.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you dear brother.

Sometimes it happens with us that we follow the rules and regulations and our posts contain good content but rather than becoming a person of position reputation we are gifted with negative reputation. We must try again and again. Failure is the acceptance of our mind but not others. We should keep on doing best in life.