First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Losing happens to everyone,how you return is the thing that is significant and we need to zero in on development on a return since that is significant you do keep an eye on it, there are a great many ways that we do procure and now and again when misfortunes step in we do and can lose trust.

Sucess isn't something which we can get from oir first attempt. Behind each sucessful individual there are a great deal of. disappointments. We should not stop ehen we have a disappointment rather we ought to gain from it and proceed onward throughout everyday life, at that point no one but we can evade the missteps we made before and acheive sucess over the long haul. Nobody ought to lose their expectation and keep on buckling down. Unquestionably you will arrive at great positions.

Yes I think you are the right. It is very attractive thing for us. Mostly people loose heart and then they never make hard try. But wo should also try to make successful. Because without hard work we can't nothing.

• +2 1

I think first step is very difficult for all people and after that things come easy no man is perfect in this world everyone is start from zero and after that the get success and gain experience and knowledge never lose your hope and keep continue your hard work one day you will definitely get success and achieve your goals

Hello friends!

In the beginning, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always most difficult step. We must be most creative, creating topics and useful posts.

Yes we should don't give up easily if our first attempt is not good. Not just your topic or posts deleted . But also in every field of life our work is to just posting not to give up.

Hello my friend, I think that you should be patient and work hard to reach your goal. I advise you to follow the rules and instructions and I assure that you will succeed in the end .. always ask for help and do not hesitate and go forward

Hi.Well you're right when anyone entries in new field conditions not easy, but its our hard work do easy everything, in this forum create topics also hard task, because when we post similar topics are useless content then moderators deleted our topic's, so do research and create unique knowledgeable content, .......I am new please give me a like.  Thanks

On 7/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

No success comes without getting tired and after several failures.
Failure  is the main teacher for us, so we always have to learn from failures and correct mistakes,  to move forward to success and achievements ,without fear of failure.

You are absolutely right that the first attempt for success in any work is not so much and not so beneficial, so we should stick to it and continue to work hard this time and we succeeded in these 1 day.  All the people who have succeeded in this world have not tried only once, but they have tried again and again and finally they have achieved great success.

• +5 1

Thanks for this motivation mate, yeah we should not be disappointed with our failures because only in failures you can learn from and not the victories. So be patient and keep trying, one day your hardwork will payoff.keep posting useful contents and don't give up. 

Hello my dear hope you will be fine. I agree your post,A person should always strive for any of his work to reach the end,he should try again and again till the sucuess, should not give up hope, He should trust his God that he surely gives the value of human dignity.

Most people wouldn’t believe that a man often lauded as the best basketball player of all time was actually cut from his high school basketball team. Luckily, Jordan didn’t let this setback stop him from playing the game and he has stated, “I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”

I don’t like to admit it…but I have failed…and I will fail again...,...

brother i like your topic and i have the answer about that so read my comment if you want to understand that , Yes, you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful person in CryptoTalk , so that all my information about that question so good luck for you brother .

I think the same as you, friend, the first step is always difficult but not because it is difficult, we should leave it on the contrary, what we must do is try harder to achieve our goals and achieve or win the race that has cost us so much to get here.

Deleting the topic is a natural thing and it is within the work here that the deletion may be due to multiple reasons, including repetition, its inclusion of wrong information, or its incompatibility with the section published in it This does not mean that the topic is not good, but a little research should be done before publishing a topic to avoid such mistakes.

Your staring in every work is difficult after the start you become more easy and comfortable as you keep doing work and not give up your work on the first step because after that you will relax and knowledge about its work.

That's right, my friend,  start are usually challenging due to the fact we have been beginners could be at the mercy of deletion regarding subject areas and also organic beef become at the mercy of any forewarning, yet we have to followup rather than quit. Studying coming from blunders, steering clear of these, and also continuous to look for information tends to make us all professionals. We all can attain fantastic accomplishments, usually do not give up hope.

It's true, it's similar to real life. We should learn from our failures so we can do the right things. I am newbies and it's possible that we can lose our post but if we can make useful posts with doing our research before making, it could be better for all of us and i don't think our posts will evet delete. That's why if we make high quality posts it'll be alrgiht, i know it's hard but it's better.

• +1 1

Exactly do work on this forum is not easy because when we joined this forum we have a little knowledge so we should not loss our patience and keep up our work. Because once failure is key of success if your first attempt is not good then you work hard and one day you will be successful. 

• +2 1

Here we think that in order to keep trying, you have to discuss a lot of good things. If you try, you will not be successful because those who can try well here will be able to do well because the success of trying is to see some good aspects.  Let's hope there's a time when you can talk about it, then you can try to do something better, then you can talk about something better in the world.

I think the same as you, the first attempt is not always good enough but that is why we always have to keep trying until we win the race or until we reach the goal that we want or set ourselves.

This was an extremely moving substance that you made my companion and for me I encountered that sort of pressure or I feel down when my subject got erased however observing this post of you will make me more persuaded to do some other point that I realize that will be useful for this gathering. much obliged to you for this post mate.

I am agree with you. First attempt in every field is very hard and difficult for people. People have to keep patience and work hard to achive goal. If you lost then never give up and start work and try again and again untill ypu achive your goals.

Thanks!

Thats exactly what I would love us to do , there is a lot of good that we have to follow , the attempt is to make sure that we have the race is wonderful , we need to really define what is happening. we need to work hard and the more you keep on working as hard , the more you repeat your mistakes the more you are able to advance yourself