First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

I think not only on cryptotalk but in any field you start work would be hard.you should have enough courage and be patient to achieve your desired point .and the first may be hard for the starting but gradually you would be at the top.

Yes try again and again is so important in life if you want to get any thinga and want to servive at any place.most of post about deleting post.so it doesn't means we stop new posting. We need to hard work until we win.when our post quality to be good then we feel good . So try is important not give up if you want to success in this field. I believe one day will which make us perfect in our work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Actually you are right to say that because the more you take your time in learning the more you get it understood, there's no herm in learning and to whom much is given much is expected

• Useful or interesting 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

When we attempt to score a goal while playing football, and our attempt is off target , we did not win, we will have to make more attempt to be able hit the goal post and make the net shake, in life when we make several attempt to do something and we fail, we will have to keep attempting till we win

• +2 1

Yes you are right my bro if you have failed in your first attempt then I think we should not break our heart just make hard effort for the winning of games one day we will win. It is simply but hard way.

I came back with new power and that is why you see I have won those 3 awards in my account! It's a few but for me, it's a very precious thing, because without many members to like my posts, I wouldn't have got those! So, never give up

The beginning is always the most difficult, but it is a mistake to give up at the first failure. We must learn from our mistakes in order to achieve success and continue until we become like expert members.

• +2 1

On 7/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Very good of you @Guru2050 your postings are of great in guidance and inspirational enough comforting one to continue struggling until he or she attain success. Thank you for sharing this post with us, indeed just like you know the first step is the hardest. It's exactly what I'm passing through now, this is one week no payment and the talk coin is busy dropping from time to time, day by day.

• +2 1

I agree with you, this happens a lot when we are starting, but we should not give up because it is part of the process of being a good writer in the forum, always motivating us, the price of bitcoin is high, of course it is worth working in the forum!

We as a whole entered this gathering with a little information in the realm of digital currencies, and a little involvement with how to compose helpful and particular points, and we have picked up enough insight by attempting over and over, without surrendering while erasing these posts, yet rather creating ourselves to distribute posts that better than old posts, more valuable, and data.

in the event that you done initially endeavor with appropriate home work and power and some time first attemp is sufficient however not for each situation. Regularly individuals' experience the stages with battle and information. Steady work and speed encourages you to win and when you win its give so amny things and experience to you for additional accomplishments.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Thanks alot friend for this wonderful encouragement, am a beginner and my current worries have been about avoiding my post from been deleted, I guess it's a normal issues while one is getting himself acquainted with the forum.

At the point when I began chipping away at the gathering, I confronted numerous disappointments, yet I had the option to defeat them to finish the work and bring in more cash.

On 12/18/2020 at 8:37 AM, The Game said:

Absolutely correct mate because without patience in the aspect of crypto currency is just a complete loss of funds and time, well we must be optimistic and never feel discouraged in everything we are doing in these platform so as to achieve our aim here.

A friend ones told me that great things usually take time before they arrive and now I believe in that since joining this forum and I will advise you to never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about mate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes we often get offended when we encounter somthing which was bot in our favour. Its life we should always expect the unexpected always. Find where you went wrong improve yourself to face that problem again and prove yourself.

You were absolutely right that First time attempt is not enough for win.

Because when You fail You Get Up And then you fail you get up and then you also fail also get up then keeps to going success.

In this way, when a person keeps losing again and again in any field, he becomes strong and then why does his achievement well and thus he succeeds. 

Thank you for publish a great topic . I think we din't give up easily .

we tried again and again .Work hard we should successful one day. 

So don't give up easily  .Tried your best until you win your goal .

#be positive   

Everything is step by step and in order to achieve a meaningful goal in writing one has to be patience, motivated and always encourage yourself.do not expect everything to work as you want.always have it at the back of your mind that you will get there.Dnt be discouraged when your topic is being deleted rather take it as a stepping stone because you will be able to learn from your mistakes and become better as times goes on.

• +3 1

Yes bro every successful person have a painful path that is full of so many failure attempt and failure is a part of life.Man shouldn't lose the hope.

• +1 1

You have to be patient this feild is so risky reach the first top.so try to more and more effort. Dont give up easily not deleted. Failure start again and again don't disheart. Be positive and don't be sad and give up.

I agree to this guy! trying is something we can do over and over again and its awesome that although our other topics were deleted few was able to not get deleted in which is a good progression and we still gonna be careful though cuz too much mistake can lead into a ban.

This is such a motivation to we beginners that may face this challenge in this forum to never give up. Patience is the key to success in this forum and even our seniors here have also passed through the beginner stage and they face same challenge of their posted being deleted and yet they stand firm in the forum to win.

Yes!,some of us especially the beginners who do make posts but some of thier posts do get deleted always feel discouraged and ready to give up,but lets be reminded that failure is the first step toward sucess,our first trial is not enough we should keep trying and one day we'll surely achieve what we wanted,lets just work hard and make our posts very useful,contructive and educative in order to prevent deletion

If you have a goal there's a lot of problem and struggles you may face in your way. But remember it is part of your success it will strengthen you and developing yourself to overcome any failures. So never loose hope and keep on trying like here in cryptoworld there's no easy way to earn big you should work hard and have the perseverance to continue to achieve what you want.