First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

On 7/22/2020 at 3:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Those are some good advice My friend. Failure is the pillar to success we learn this proverb from our childhood. That if we fail we shouldn't feel bad about it actually we should do our best for the future. Every failure teaches us new things. And in this forum we are sim we have to create some post first actually I didn't post any topic yet but I will do it in future after gathering more knowledge. But I don't want to be afraid so I will do it.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Yes man for sure we should not be disheartened with the failure. We should work hard and be consistent in working hard until we succeed. The success lies in consistency and hard work.

There are times that we work very hard but still we cannot achieve the success that we want. We shouldn't be sad .Every work has to be done in such a way that we keep working as much as possible because perfect. 

Dear @Guru2020 yes, absolutely this is right thinking it is true that practice makes a man perfect if we give up suddenly we can not achieve any goal in his life try again and again until you will successed 

• +1 1

Yes we should not give up if we fail first time or several times we have to continue our attempts no matter how much times we got failed. If we will continue our attempts with hard work ,there will be one day when we will win the race.

You are right, my friend
We do not have to give up at the first failure or problem we encounter, but rather we must turn our failure into a challenge in order to present our best potential.

Thank you, my friend, of course, the first step is very important in order to create the best topics, as we have to create the best of our information and topics in order for everyone to benefit from these publications

On 7/22/2020 at 3:49 AM, saraanna396 said:

We all entered this forum with a little knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, and a little experience in how to write useful and distinctive topics, and we have gained enough experience by trying again and again, without giving up when deleting these posts, but rather developing ourselves to publish posts that better than old posts, more useful, and information.

obviously you are right when we inter a new field we attempt many problem ahead  if we work hard   do everything easily .  and patience because patience is a golden key of success .

Yes you are quite right. For success in any field of life you need to be very consistent. You need to to come out of any initial failures and continue to work hard. This is exactly how you will succeed in life. Same rule is applicable here on this forum.

@Techman actually cryptotalk payment is motivational to members but don't make your mindset adhere to crypto money than you comply with the laws. Also be kind to fellow members and honor their respective views by rating them.

@Muhammad asim5we can failed +99 times but in the last chance we succeed. Success doesn't care how many times a person and remain give up but how many lessons he has learnt and move on that bring him to success destination

@Mishi Loranar @Tonmoy12thank you all for your wonderful clarification. Undeniably failures teaches the best lessons that can never be forgotten the must important thing to learn from your mistakes and other peoples failures to press on to your desire target. Hards work pays nothing in return than success

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes friend  We have to work hard to improve any work.  Improvement is possible through hard work and patience.  If we want to improve in the future, we must first set goals.  Then we will be able to improve quickly.  Thank you.

You are true about this dear. The first step is always the hardest but u should never give up. Try again and again till your hardwork get paid. Yes if your topic get deleted you should not stop. You must try creating more topics. 

Your observation is real and genuine. My first attempt on the forum was so hard. To get 100 posts is not an easy task. Sometimes I will created topic and in the following day i won't be found on the forum again. Now am used to it and i will never surrender but keep on going. Without no pain there is no gain. So keep on trying.

• +2 1

We as a whole entered this discussion with a little information in the realm of digital forms of money, and a little involvement with how to compose valuable and unmistakable points, and we have acquired enough insight by attempting over and over, without surrendering while erasing these posts, yet rather creating ourselves to distribute posts that better than old posts, more helpful, and data.

We all know that when we start something we face difficulties. 

In the beginning, we face many hardest thing to grow up. 

Because while start we create topics here but they are deleted. 

But we should not give up there, we try to posts again with good content to get grow successfully. 

So, never lose hope. 

Well, in point of fact and to be genuinely dialect you're authentic and I'm with your estimation 100 percent, what time everybody entries in new sports ground circumstances not easy, but its our fast labor figure out at ease everything, in this forum initiate topics furthermore inflexible task, for the reason that once we advertise akin topics are of no use please at that moment moderators deleted our topic's, therefore achieve make inquiries and coin inimitable familiar beneficial carrying great weight and of use content, 

My dear comrade, you are right and your post is very good that we generally entered this collection with little information and in case we need to get a ton of information trying again and again, so you need to get information from other posts. moreover, no one is surprising in the main matter.

Its not mendetory to achive  something in the first attempt  ..If we didn't succeeded in first attempt we should try again and again .hard work pay back everyone  .A new born bird cannot fly in its first attemp but after trying a bird can happily fly so we should never giveup and have to be encouraged everytime

Yes friend beginners usually find it hard but they should try to learn slowly about bitcoins and cryptotalk. Being a student it is a good way where one can earn some income. In this modern world one should be more familiarized with bitcoins.

There is no success without failure, this is the rule of life, if you do not fail in the beginning you will fail in the middle of the road, so failure in the beginning is better because it will teach you.

Yes of course, everything in life gradual process or step by step, so success is all about learning or starting from somewhere even in this platform those that are experts today also started as learner's, so always have confidence in yourself and keep on trying your will make it one day by brother

Yes of course, everything in life gradual process or step by step, so success is all about learning or starting from somewhere even in this platform those that are experts today also started as learner's, so always have confidence in yourself and keep on trying your will make it one day by brother

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this good topic. Continuing to try and not despair and obtain knowledge creates success. Therefore, we must not tire of failure at work.

Yes, success is not possible without difficulties. We learn from our mistakes and gain experience and are able to succeed in our goals. So we must not give up and keep working. Because success is possible only with hard work and effort.

4 hours ago, Tushar24 said:

We have to keep trying until we are winning on that matter .If we just do one attempt on any thing it can be fall down and we will loss on that thing .But we have to continue our attempts on that thing until our winning .If we do until our winning it will help us to know more on that matter as well.

My first attempt in creating topic was when I was still writing my 100 post as it mandatory upon newbie to be eligible for payment that topic was deleted I did not stopped writing topics presently I have two useful topics 

yes very hard ,this was a great message for beginners like me .  I feel more confident to move on in this platform thank you.

• +5 2