First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

On 7/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Yes ly friend i agree with , i was suffering because of deleting my post , but i don't give up , and now is is rarely my Post deleted , so never give up just keep working and learn and you will solve all your problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yep this is the key to a successful life. If v lose hope v get tired and get irritated by making efforts then how can v survive in this world. To achieve your high ambitions, patience with making efforts is the most required element. 

We have all entered this forum with little information on cryptocurrencies

But we gained experience and skill through activity on this forum

What gets removed from the posts are those random posts with spam

So all you have to do is do your research to increase your information

Then you will present useful content

Yes your first attempt will not will not be that perfect because you are new in the platform, but when you work hard you will soon get understand it better, because this may improve you in creating topic by yourself

Thank you so much mate for this words of encouragement, fist attempt is just to taste the waters and I have discovered that persistence in anything make that thing open up to you and crypto is not an exception.

There are specific rules and regulations in the forum. Everyone needs to know these rules. The first attempt is not good enough until the members keep trying. All the problems are removed only if you can get the ideas first by trying. It is essential to understand other posts to be efficient.

I think, you can face in your own way.  But remember that it is part of your success, it will strengthen you and develop yourself to overcome any failure.  So never give up hope and there is no easy way to earn big like trying cryptocurrencies here you should work hard and have perseverance to achieve what you want.

8 hours ago, Farhan03202 said:

Yes first attempt is not perfect we are join cryptotalk so 100post is your target on cryptotalk because 100post traind you for beginners and taking knowledge information 

Yeah you re right the task that was given to beginners sometimes it might make lose interest in joining cryptotalk but I believe it is for our own good because with that 100post only there is a lot to gain from there so I will advice people like newbies they should not give up the begin always hard but the success might be sweeter 

8 hours ago, lord99 said:

Hello my friend, I thank you for your wonderful and useful participation. I am a new member here .. I believe success does not come easily. Rather, it needs patience, serious work, and everyone's support for each other in order to get the success we want. My best wishes for everyone, health and good luck .. We are here to reach To the goal we seek

Exactly becoming successful through cryptotalk is our first priority when we joined this nice forum so to be successful we will simply adhere to the rules and regulations and take things steps by steps

When we all came on this platform, no one had so much knowledge, but with time, a person comes to know about everything. Success does not come in a single day, we have to face many problems, we have to face many failures. ...Once the topic has been deleted, we should write the next time better than that and try better than that. 

Offcouce when you are new at any platform you are unaware of many things and you feel dificulty in working on it and hence you fail or can not do well.It takes time to be expert in any task but if you got that than you will be on the road to your success.Just work continuesly try to understand fall one or two time than rise up and complete your target.

As simple as it is. Firstly your work may not so good. After practicing and doing comments regularly you will able  to do good post. So keep trying and practice. It’s nay take time. But one day you will gain success. For this you have  to gather knowledge a lot. 

• +3 1

To be a beginner is not easy. It is very discouraging but when we keep pushing and taking time to know how things are done here. The reason why this platform is created, we will definitely enjoy our stay here. I am begining to to love this place. I have leant many things about crypto currencies and the crypto market and the future of crypto currencies. I am very happy.

We learn and grow every day, nobody is perfect and nobody is above mistakes. Making a mistake means you are trying your best to be good , and mistakes is not the end you can learn from your mistakes and become even better 

Yes you are right I also agree with you completely if anyone want to be a successful person in future first thing he should need to do is to be keep on hard working keep on trying if they keep on trying a day come when they are one of successful person

• +3 1

Yes my dear you are absolutely right. It is stunning you you right. First we fail because we don't know the forum rules I think so be careful and knowte forum rules the your posts and even topic can't deleted. So be careful and start earn.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

Hi Guru2050, thank You so much for sharing this information with me and all newbies at this platform.From this we have found that disappointment is something typical yet the main thing that we ought to never surrender is that we never rehash our mix-ups. Try sincerely and never lose faith in regards to disappointment.

You are right mate. It's difficult to do work in beginning without having knowledge about this forum. You enter in this forum with empty mind and don't know how to do work here or what are the rules and conditions of this forum. When I was newbie I also disappointed and left to doing posts for few days but I really missed to this site and thought that I should join this site again. May be I am not a perfect but I am trying to do my best.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend.Thank you so much for your advice.This post encourage to the beginners. This is true that the first step of any task will be hard for me.But we should not give up in any situation. Even we should keep trying to achieve our goal successfully. 

• +3 1

Losing or failing in any project or activity does not mean that the war is lost. It is quite the opposite, it is the beginning of strength, a spirit of struggle and above all of learning. Errors are teaching points, which must be corrected to improve and make them an advantage that will lead you to achieve the success of your objectives.
Never give up, is the key to success.
Greetings to all.

Absolutely right we should be try,try and try until we will succeed. Try again and again is the key of success. At the beginning, I did not know much about cryptocurrencies and encryption, but with the passage of time I had a reasonable idea regarding investment and exchange matters...

I am strongly agree with you . Slow and steady wins the race. First try is always difficult on this forum. If due to some reasons your account has

Banned for some days then you do not need to become worry . Work hard and work sincerely then you become a successful in life .

YEAH BRO, you are totally right.

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."

thank you for appreciating the new members. Keep supporting us. Motivation can satisfy us to some extent.

therefore keep motivating us and thank you for sharing the experience.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Totally agree with you. Practice makes a man perfect. No one gets perfect in single attempt.if you loose one time give tht forum another chance, if you fail again that observe what mistake you are doing and try to avoid that mistake in your third attempt. And with the passage of time you will definately learn to do things in perfect way. 

I would say discourage and I will keep it and not give up but I am considering because it demands time and work from us that I have to lose from any free time I had to lose.  But you are right we have to keep trying and not give up. There is always competition to win. The beginning is always tough and as time goes by you get the experience to do it right, your statement is so inspiring that I felt the same problem since English is not my mother tongue.  But in addition to earning, I improved my English and did not become a bad writer.

Look, if your first attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race. If you want to be success then you have to work hard and smart. People does mistake. It natural. Learn from your mistake. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Dont lose hope. Be optimistic.