First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

15 hours ago, Kunchon said:

@Guru2050 what a great motivation is given by you. You are done such a wonderful thing for newbies like me. It will be motivation getting tips and knowledge from a senior members like you .

You are most welcome to cryptotalk forum @Kunchon and I will urge you to pay attention towards the first task before you that is posting of the 100 post. Don't precipitate or scramble to finish and start earning crypto currency. Every step hid a lessons that specific noble experience to you take it seriously it is the beginning of securing of wealthy and classy future.

• +3 1

Yes friend beginners usually find it hard but they should try to learn slowly about bitcoins and cryptotalk.Only doing first attempt and then stop something else working in the same field.

There is no success without failure, this is the rule of life, if you do not fail in the beginning.Yes of course, everything in life gradual process or step by step.

Therefore, he must develop his methods in searching for new and interesting topics, and we must never give up.At First step is always hard. When you start told do something, you can fail.

If you are unsure then make search.You hard work and knowledge and skills you do everything you wants.

Hello friends how are you? IAM fine.And you?we are very happy

Working with cryptoralk.Its very trusted site.100%payment kora it's site.

Helen Keller started her formal Education in 1890.She began to take classes at the Horace Mann School for the deaf in Boston.From 1894 to 1896,she attend the Wright Humason School for the deaf in New York City.

Ashish and Arun are two players.I have known them for a long time.They are both very close to my family.Ashish is from a village.

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post.This post help everybody specially new members.Anybody who try again and again succeed at last. People who do not try don't get anything in the life.

Yes I am fully agree with your statement.To achieve success in any work, in the beginning, we have to face difficulties in that work.

And in the beginning, there are many mistakes done  from us.And from those mistakes, we get to learn a lot of new things, our knowledge increases.And in the beginning, we should not be afraid of these things.We need that we focus on our work and work hard and after learning from these mistakes, one day we will definitely get success in that work.A man definitely achieves success by trying again and again.

Thank you very much for your word of advice I will have to keep pushing myself.Every day I keep this in mind and I keep trying because I know that you learn from mistakes and that you have to keep on trying again and again until you achieve it and keep in mind that despite being a volatile market.

Sometimes  we are so crazy about our task to achieve it. But we do not have much experience and courage therefore loss our heart at once. In this way we have to keep in mind that sometimes first attempt is not sufficient for achievement .

• +3 1

This forum is to great because you make own topic and get different answer other people and they answer some comments about the topic and get knowledge in this topics and i am newbie and I am learning in this forum and many senior staff is working hard in crypto forum 

I really like your topics that you create and thank you so much for this encouraging note. Yes you are right first attempt is always a trial and failure scale is the ultimate measurement of our destination that how far and near we are towards our destination. 

This is very correct my bro, in fact from my own experience I can vividly butress your point. When I first started this process I faced a lot of difficulties and I keep trying, in fact my attempts are up to 5 attempts before I succeeded in registering.

The first step for me is half the work and when I do it correctly, this is proof that I will complete the work to the fullest, so yes, the first step is the most difficult and at the same time the most important.

According to my knowledge I agree  with this opinion.Because when a begginer come to this new field there condition is not good,but hard work do it easy for everyone.In this page creat topics is also hard work.when anyone post same topics in this page moderators deleted that.because it's a useless and similar content.so we should post knowledge able content.

Yes, definitely every one who is trying to be successful must be patient and retry after failing to make it in the first attempt, if you ask the successful people in the world today, they would admit to you that they never gave up but keep on trying.

For being successful we have to be patient and hardworking. Good things take time. Nothing is so simple and every goal requires strength and sheer will. At first attempt no one know anything and no one is so confident so if you feel down or face a setback then don't give up and learn a lesson from your failure. This will lead you to the success.

• +3 1

Yeah of course every success need trials. If our first attempt is not good we should try try again. Sometimes we feel sad and disappointed but we should not give up we should make hard work and get success. 

Not only is it easy for us to enter new field terms correctly, but it also makes our hard work easier, the topics in this forum also make it harder, because when we post the same topic there is inactive content, the moderators delete our topic, so do research and  Creating unique cognitive content, good luck my friend.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

When you start a new work, you face difficulties and hurdles but it does not mean that you loose heart and hope.You can achieve your goal. If you stop working hard, don't try again and again, then you will be left behind. You will not be able to achieve your goal.

• +5 1

you are right when we are taking a start that means we do not know much about that thing that means we are in a learning stage and with the passage of time we will get a lot of experience and we will be successful

• +2 1

Do not rest until your good becomes better and better becomes best

Try again and again Until you suceed

I think these two quotation emphasizes your narrative

The main thing is to get improve with the time, you have to constantly improve yourself and produce good quality content, that will help the forum members. Read as much posts as possible then you will get idea and will wrte great posts and will learn quicky in a smart way.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Thank you so much for your support!😌 It's hard now, but then it'll be easy🙏

• +1 2

I think it's superbly fine, I don't take your point forward since work ought to continuously do the work that we do, a insect that can go where it makes a difficult work and we have a difficult street to victory is all we require. Our instructor instructs a lot, a teacher may be a part demonstrate who has made botches, he traps us not to do it your life...

• +1 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

• +1 1

Yes, I absolutely agree with you Today is a very good topic This is exactly what happens in the first step, it always loses and we should never dare, we should go ahead and give encouragement to others. Always remember never dare Difficulty is what keeps coming today but we must fight it out firmly, it should not back down And we always get success at the time of defeat 

• +1 1

You have a great point my friend every first attempt to do something is the hardest but whats important is to put much effort and stay focused in order to obtain good results and never quit.

• +1 1