Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

On 9/20/2020 at 8:26 AM, Leo stephen said:

The members here post really informative post which will help us to learn and gain more knowledge. 

This is genuine, interesting confirmation, tested and trusted confession from you @Leo stephenstephen. Thank you for that wonderful confirmation. And to the members irrespective of levels, let's continue to double up our efforts in giving none but the best, to benefits everyone, and promote the good image of Cryptotalk to the outside world.

• +4 1

When I joinned this amazing platform to work and earn money I don't have enough skills and knowledge that how to deliver a post in this forum. So for every beginners bits a most important thing that to follow the rules firstly and work with patience and also get knowledge from the old users. And also the simple way to earn money  by making a simple post which is related to the topic.

Well I joined this platform to earn 30000 satoshi. But after spending 6 months and completing more than 1500 post my plans are changed. I now read buisness news. Keeps eye on market fluctuations and waiting for the opportunity. More than that I want to have a good team for doing something big. I can't reveal more. But I have certain plans.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 9/19/2020 at 8:33 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

But the question  is which kind of plan you are talking about ? What should we set as a plan and how to achieve  that plan in it ? It is very difficult  to earn money here as you have to work almost 2 hours a day or more. 

That is right we have to have any plan for the future, without plan we can't anything. Yes it seems so easy to earn from this world, but the reality is really different. As you mentioned you need to spend 2 hours per day sometimes more than this time for earning money. 

• +5 1

To be honest bro ,I did not get the question very right , but I joined with a very good intention to make me understand the world of cryptocurrency well, so my plan is to grow my self well and have more knowledge about crytoworld

many of us joined the forum without knowing anything about it before and improved themselves during being here , when i joined i didn't have a plan and i didn't know what crypto is in the first place , after reading rules, topics and people's experiences i started to understand the idea of crypto then i put a plan to follow , and i think this is what everyone did here in the forum

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I didn't join this forum for a perticular reason because there are many things in this forum which you can learn before when I joined here earning was my only motive but after a while I was known that there's lot more so I started exploring this forum and found a lot of new and benificial things.

• +1 1

the main reason why I join crypto talk is to learn a lot more about cryptocurrency and the investing aspect related to it.it is good that crypto talk provides a certain incentive for commenting in the forum that only makes me more motivated to comment and and learn things more.

I like cryptotalk a lot and did not join with any plan but there are some payments we are getting and after a while I made as plan to make the daily posts and try to give all the 50 reputation to other good posts. For now this is what I do and also make some new posts about what I like more in crypto.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1

Yes, I joined this forum with a carefully designed plan to achieve. Before joining this forum, I am worried about my studies due to financial conditions. My aim to join this forum to earn money and gain knowledge about crypto currencies so that I also make involve myself in trading and investment.

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't have any plan at all but I don't know if making one can help me somehow. I will try to be more caring for other members of the forum and read more posts perhaps share more reactions with the good posts I read and be more active. I hope this will help with my part in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, there is no need for me to devise a plan to be a member of Crypto Talk.  This is a discussion forum in crypto currency and not building in order to make a business plan in it.  I am entering this forum in my spare time in order to learn.  It does not need a plan, this is not a place to work.

Edited by peter55

On 7/22/2020 at 1:23 AM, Guru2050 said:

Well what i mean is your basic aims and objectives of being in this forum or are you just here for daily earning from pay per post making ? And that's all 

Well, don't be rude guys, most of the members here in this forum is just joined here because of money, if this forum didn't pay us, i think there's only a few members participating in this forum.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:33 PM, saraanna396 said:

I did not understand your question accurately, but each member has his own goals of entering this forum, there are some members that aim to make profits only, and there are members whose goal is to develop themselves in the field of cryptocurrencies and trade and invest them, for me I found that cryptocurrency trading is the easiest way to earn profits, but it needs sufficient information and experience in analyzing the market, so I try to read more topics in the trading section to gain sufficient experience to start trading.

Despite we all have different goals of joining the forum but we should all share thesame goals that is we should make a  better contribution to the forum our goal shouldn't be only to earn income only.

• +1 1

I can't set a plan and I thought I'd make a few satoshi from this forum but I'm going to have to wait for that and maybe I will not make an effort anymore as there is no interest from others to give any good reputation, so I reduced my posts too and perhaps wait only for the talk token market to open.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Well i have also heard this from my friend that you can earn some money from this forum and but now i can see that there many things in this forum from which i can learn a lot from it about crypto currency

My basic of aim on joining this forum is especially earn money without any investment. We must careful and keep distance from the haunting of scammers, can earn easily 20 k satoshi per week that means one day 1k satoshi. My aiming and objective on working here is for improving my financial income atleast some. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, yes, I joined this forum with a prior plan, which is to gain experience in the coding world and collect the largest amount of information, in order to benefit from it in my work life.

My goal in joining this forum is the same as anyone else’s goal to join Facebook, for example .. If you do not understand my purpose .. I hope to join an entity all that matters is cryptocurrencies because it is the future, especially after the fashion of Corona

• +1 1

I joined this platform to earn extra income with the benefit of posting good quality content. Through viewing different posts, comments and topics I see that the vast number of opportunities that are provided by this platform to the users. Hopefully I would be able to set my goals according to good strategy. That way not only can I increase my ability of writing but also increase my income stream.

• +1 2

This forum right here has helped me a lot, in terms of money and also in terms of gaining knowledge. At first i only saw this as an opportunity to earn, but after reading through quite a lot of posts i gained a much better understanding of the forum's use, that is for gaining knowledge. 

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 9:12 PM, Guru2050 said:

@BrolySSJ

That's good plan too👍

It obvious that almost every one joined this forum with one or two aims to achieve, which is to make money and gain knowledge.

Actually they are one of the basic objectives, with the help of knowledge and experience many will upgrade to trading and investment section 

Making money are gain knowledge is the perfect combo provided by this forum i reach every site and no one want to give me money for learning everyone want a hard work as they give you money therefore everyone need make your posts like a job and never work for earning only .

16 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I joined this platform to earn extra income with the benefit of posting good quality content. Through viewing different posts, comments and topics I see that the vast number of opportunities that are provided by this platform to the users. Hopefully I would be able to set my goals according to good strategy. That way not only can I increase my ability of writing but also increase my income stream.

@Nicole018 almost every member has same aim like you have said but only few of them here to gain knowledge and i am pretty sure they will be success later.. Yah its true that this forum    give us two opportunity.. One is,here you can earn money same as the full member earn Which motivated noob member more to keep DOING post.. Again here we can learn different thing about crypto but if sometimes we do mistake then the moderator give us a chance again to solve our mistake..            

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1