Find Scam - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Find Scam

Bitcoin has been in the market for many years, it is traded through supply and demand only without an official owner, I think this is the best guide in order to say that bitcoin is not a scam.

This is a very strange post. I don't know what you're talking about. After all, cryptocurrency is not a Scam project! A very promising thing. Of course, there are many projects with cryptocurrency that are Scam projects, and this is very obvious!

• Useful or interesting 1

As long as bitcoin is a scam what do you do in this forum my friend and why you collect satoshi, it is better for you to protect yourself from the monument and leave this forum

there are a huge number of Scam projects on the Internet now, and this is a very big problem that hinders cryptocurrency development.

It is not possible to determine whether a project is fraudulent or not fraudulent only from the market value. There are many crypto projects that have reached a very high value, some of which are close to half a billion dollars, and then they have been found to be fake and fraudulent projects.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the most honest crypto project and not a scam, as there is no reward for buying tokens. However, there are platforms that use Bitcoin for scams, but they don't change anything about the currency itself. As is the case with the US dollar, it is not a fraudulent system, although it is often used in many scams!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

It needs a lot of time to learn Bitcoin and to verify you need to be a programmer. So there have been many so far that were interested, they shut down for one or two years and learned everything about Bitcoin. These have became the new Bitcoin developers and if you have this experience in programming you can be one too.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, CryptoX said:

On account of real market instruments, one can without much of a stretch assess whether they are overrated or undervalued in the market.

I don't understand what is your definition of real my friend. Is code in Bitcoin not real, or the blockchain network is not real either? Then Microsoft and windows are not real either? Or apple or amazon or ebay or all the websites and the digital technology you are using isn't real either?

It is not a scam and you are wrong. The reason that many traders and exchanges are manipulating price is not mean that Bitcoin is a scam but some are using their power and have a lot of this too. It should be treated as an instrument and not as a get rich quick scheme.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, CryptoX said:

There is one straightforward and brisk approach to establish that Bitcoin is a Scam, and that is market value assessment. On account of real market instruments, one can without much of a stretch assess whether they are overrated or undervalued in the market. Be that as it may, on account of Bitcoin, this is incomprehensible.

You are being straightforward but also wrong. You have to look and search deeper in bitcoin to see where you were wrong. You think it is incomprehensible and difficult to understand but it is not. You just didn't look long enough, it is all connected and it is a perfect machine.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:07 PM, CryptoX said:

There is one straightforward and brisk approach to establish that Bitcoin is a Scam, and that is market value assessment. On account of real market instruments, one can without much of a stretch assess whether they are overrated or undervalued in the market. Be that as it may, on account of Bitcoin, this is incomprehensible.

After popping out various scamming posts from famous people accounts the narrative  of many newbies changes where they are still learning and don't know about BTC and block chain. This given the very negatively image and many people start criticsing where BTC is called Scam even. These kind of incident shake the crypto market and trust lift of of users. Even I start checking my own wallets to tighten the security .

• +2 1

The approach to whether the project about the newly introduced coin in the crypto currency is a scam or not depends on the user itself since they have the responsibility to make a research about it or not because the outcome of the scenario would most likely be received by them since the decision is done by the judgment of the users alone. You could not actually simply say that a certain crypto currency is a scam especially if you have not yet experienced investing to it or even make a research about it in order to check the legitimacy of the certain crypto currency.

So you are telling us that Bitcoin is a scam because you don't understand it. You can't understand it immediately there are so many things that you have to learn and only after enough time and studying you will find that it is not a scam. Or you will find that you were correct thinking it was one from the start but at least it has something more to offer.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My opinion of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a variant of the new shadow fraud is still relevant. Bitcoin is surrounded by uncertainty, some believe that it is the future, others think that it will destroy the global economy. Belief in the invulnerability of the blockchain technology that underlies bitcoins is based mainly on the opinions of experts that breaking this system is difficult

• +1 1

You can be true about what you say and nobody cares but only to make some money. This is the reason this investment should be treated as high risk and everyone is explaining that you can lose your money. I don't think they do that with stocks though. Nobody is telling there to invest only what you can afford to lose.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

I had the same thought 😅😬

and he is not only talking about BTC, he is saying all the cryptocurrency thing is just a scam

@eliottalderosn dont be surprise about it because still many of my friend fun with me About saying crypto world.. I have tried to understand them every time about the fect of crypto but unfortunately now understanding in them....but its not a big problem because when you will be success in crypto then they will look to you like you are Alien..              

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, eliottalderosn said:

Transfer money to your paypal account if you could and exchange the money for fiat money just to show them that it is really. Am sure they will have different opinions then

@eliottalderosn sometimes keep silent is the best way to show them  about your improvement because  increase your position slowly can make them curious what are you doing.. But if your country dont accept crypto then its better for you to dont say about it to other..  Because you can face Problem then..     

• +3 2

dear friend I do not think that bitcoin is a scam, it is very real since many people are interested and using the main cryptocurrencies as a payment method and of course I believe that it is not a bitcoin scam
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

I never think Bitcoin is a scam coin. Maybe people have not understood Bitcoin in a straight  forward ways yet. Decentralized  ledger technolog how can it be scam? 

I do not see my dear what is your point here, are you saying that bitcoin is a scam and I am not see this in any way. You are made this post what is this that you are feel today about Bitcoin, is it still that you are think this is a scam or not?

• +2 1

You have given a short analysis to explain your reasoning behind thinking that Bitcoin is a scam but you have not elaborated or made any real argument, you just explained that you don't understand why bitcoin is moving like that and perhaps you concur this is a scam for this reason, but I still don't exactly understand if you say that this is a scam or not.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@eliottalderosn dont be surprise about it because still many of my friend fun with me About saying crypto world.. I have tried to understand them every time about the fect of crypto but unfortunately now understanding in them....but its not a big problem because when you will be success in crypto then they will look to you like you are Alien..              

a lot of my friends who used to laugh about crypto and say its a bubble, they all came talking to me about how o invest in bitcoin when it was over 13k back in 2018 haha, so dont worry my friend and keep on going with your investment.

• +1 2

37 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

a lot of my friends who used to laugh about crypto and say its a bubble, they all came talking to me about how o invest in bitcoin when it was over 13k back in 2018 haha, so dont worry my friend and keep on going with your investment.

Same is my story @duncun007.When I started working in crypto ,almost everyone advised me to leave it because according to them it is a scam.This is mainly due to ignorance towards Crypto. When I started earning here my many friends asked to tell them about cryptotalk and about posting here and also about investing.So I think after five or four years schools and colleges will start giving courses on cryptocurrencies.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It is not a scam bro you got it all wrong, you don't see the value of the blockchain or the value of the first working cryptocurrency that is running on its own through a decentralized process.