At what price would you buy Talk tokens? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

At what price would you buy Talk tokens?

Buying pressure will be low as compared to selling of the coins. If members of crypto talk hold more coins it will lead to high price. And as for me price will be round about 100 stoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/28/2020 at 11:00 AM, overkill11 said:

I think in the first moments of release, talk tokens will be price at above 0.05$. But this will certainly go down because many people will sell their tokens. I think the lowest it will get is 0.01$ and average price be 0.03$. Again this is just a hypothesis. I based this answers on information we have available right now. Best of Luck.

If talk token price is above what people will profit from, they may decided to withdraw all the talk token, I will prefer if the price is not attractive for withdrawals at first but later increase. This is the best. 

8 hours ago, Seyeumi said:

From the few I learn Talk taken will be list tomorrow or later. But why you ask if we buy at some price? The members here want to sell from what I read, why would they buy a talken they earn? I do not trade yet but I learn from this forum and follow expert members about predictions. I will want to read what price will you buy,

This has nothing to do with price prediction, i was just interested if there's any buy interest in the forum users. But you are speculating that everyone wants to sell? But you can't sell it without someone willing to buy it. If everyone wants to sell, to whom they are selling it to i wonder.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1

Talking about my own experience I am worried about the rate of yalktoken as there are already many coins from yobit that are been launched  and reached no where and at the end of the day went inactive,  so I am worried about it too.

Since Talk token is being managed by Yobit and Yobit happens to be one of the top exchange in the market it will have a good price when it traded in Yobit because it will be used by advertisers to pay for advertising here in Bitcointalk I'm so excited to get hodl of Talk Token I;m looking forward to be active here to earn Talk Token.

On 6/21/2020 at 5:19 AM, rekter said:

When Talk tokens come tradeable, lot's of people will probably try to sell them instantly. And since we don't know what the buy pressure will be i would like to know your opinion.

What price TALK token has to be that you would buy it? Will you do math on how much time is needed for reviewing / posting compared to saving time and just buying it?

If that token is only equivalent to 0.00001 btc. I will buy as many as I can if the value is so small. But if it is $1-$2 in value, maybe there is also a chance that I will buy but not as many as I can. Maybe just a small amount only and I will place it in the invest box so it will grow more.

• +2 1

It is wise to buy talktoken if the price is less than 0.01 dollars and the second condition is if there is potential  in it to grow, not like all other tokens that are been launched on yobit and went useless.

1 hour ago, SilverF said:

From the postponement of the trade and the subsequent announcement of the payments on btc, I had an idea or rather I am speculating, maybe the amount of satoshis that they pay will be the final price of the token?  In other words, if they are going to pay 1000 satoshis, it may be the starting price or a multiple of that, like 100 satoshis per token, what do you think of this? @rekter

I don't get it. You mean they could set up a buy wall for talk tokens? 

I don't think so. If they want to give us satoshis, they would just give those to us directly. There would be no need for a token and that liquidity wouldn't hold long with 1% inflation.

44 minutes ago, SilverF said:

I am referring to the new temporary payment system in Bitcoin that will be established in the forum, let's say that they pay 1000 satoshis per post, then we could assume that the price of the token is directed at that point to some multiple of that amount such as 100/200 satoshis when it goes on sale, although now that you mention it I did not take into account the inflationary variable from 1%...

Oh right, that. Well i don't see any connection with those rates. Other one has liquidity provided from elsewhere. I am not sure how many would buy talk token and with what price. That's why i am asking.

Let's say that some people will have 30k Talk tokens when this launches. Some might get way more with gambling. Those people would get 300 talk tokens daily by doing nothing and as the stack would rise cumulatively they would get more every day. That would be really hard sell pressure to sustain without some build in deflationary system.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I thought I would buy a Talk token for $ 0.05. This is quite a price for the first trade, in fact at this time it is very difficult for tokens to have a fair value, many factors affect the success of the token being launched, including investor confidence and purchasing power. The world community is currently experiencing an economic crisis so that people's purchasing power has also decreased due to the pandemic. I am optimistic that the token talk can be rewarded at a fair price.

• +1 2

There is no telling what the rice of talk token would be so no one can tell for sure.. and it will take long until anyone starts to by this coin, many holders would be the users of cryptotalk.

• +2 1

On 6/22/2020 at 6:53 PM, Whited35 said:

It is the the token from this forum so I think there will be no problem for its uniqueness and adoption rates. I believe each token price may cost around $0.05-$0.10 to buy in the cryptocurrency markets.Let the team work into it and before listing date, we will be spreading awareness against dumper, don't worry 😉

If the price of the one talk token will be around $0.05 -$0.10 then we will earn high profit because most of the members have atleast collected 15k talk tokens and if the coin price will be around that we can easily earn $750 which is very huge amount. We have to look all the white papers and all the contract then only we can how much we gonna buy because noone will buy if they don't get any profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Izeal said:

If the price of the one talk token will be around $0.05 -$0.10 then we will earn high profit because most of the members have atleast collected 15k talk tokens and if the coin price will be around that we can easily earn $750 which is very huge amount. We have to look all the white papers and all the contract then only we can how much we gonna buy because noone will buy if they don't get any profit.

@Izeal It also depends on use-case of TALK tokens. I predicted that much amounts for each talk tokens just to grab more  public attentions onto it 😂 ! Let's see, even $0.01 is the best price for each TALK tokens. 

• +1 1

Trading of talk token will start 15 october.  Users have a lot o fgood hopes for the price of talk token. When token release in market,  so selling pressure of talk token high so i think thats  the right time for buy. After releasing mainly chances price goes up and we gain a healthy profit. May be token price will $0.05. Mostly member have 15 to 20k talks and they get good profit when trading starts. 

BetFury                                                   

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Izeal It also depends on use-case of TALK tokens. I predicted that much amounts for each talk tokens just to grab more  public attentions onto it 😂 ! Let's see, even $0.01 is the best price for each TALK tokens. 

But @Whited35 this forum has promised us that they won't make sad to the members and I am sure they won't degrade the rate lower than the previous payment. Lets see what happens in the 15th october. 

BetFury                                                   

9 hours ago, Izeal said:

But @Whited35 this forum has promised us that they won't make sad to the members and I am sure they won't degrade the rate lower than the previous payment. Lets see what happens in the 15th october. 

Once TALK tokens open for the trade, it utterly depends on market. Forum has nothing to do if TALK tokens holders become panic sellers. I am expecting its listing date to perform pair analytics. Maybe, administrators are now focused to increase use-case of TALK tokens.More the use-case of it, more will be potential buyers. 

• +2 1

It is becoming clear to us that there may be a dumping in the first few days of the opening trade. This is just my opinion, but if this is inevitable, we should just let them go dump. If 1 TALK token's price becomes a fraction of 100 sats less, then I will try buying what I can, hodl, then sell them when the price increased while laughing at the others' folly of selling too soon.

The admins are not watching idly by and may restrict TALK payments at some point if supply becomes too saturated, like suspending double payments and token rewards for 'likes'. This may help increase the price while punishing members who always sell their tokens immediately thinking they can just 'mine' lots of tokens here with impunity. Those who were wise enough to buy them cheap before might be considered lucky by then.

• +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think at the time of the auction release and at the moment it is difficult to name the price for a profitable purchase of tokens. This can be said in a few days after trading.

I love the most important , thing is to keep this token at a certain price, the most important thing today is to make sure that we use the token perfectly what would be the best price today.

We have to make sure that we use this perfectly, and the right thing to do is to make sure that we retain the price at bay , about 500 to 1000 works perfectly

• +2 1

I think @FAYSAL_EL Thats a little bit ambitious I think , you know the release date can handle that ,but its where it stabilizes at, according to you , 10$ will equal to 2000$ a day and that is a little bit out of hand, that would not work at all.

|The truth is 0.03 would work perfectly or if we have a simple 0.02$ that other price is a little bit high and we cannot afford it.

0.03$ is about 300 satoshis, that would be perfect for the forum I think, no I know so , but if the price ranges between 250 satoshis and 500 satoshi, this is a blessed assurance, we hope

I have not decided that yet because I do not know what price the currency will be inserted at. I think that I will sell a part of the tokens immediately upon listing the currency and I will keep another part.

• +1 1

Everyone will look at the situation because the price of talk token isn't listed yet when we know the price then we will take the decision what to do but I think people will hold the talk tokens because everyone want to get profit from their earning..

I think, Talk tokens has high potential, and likely to emerge as a successful coins/tokens in the future. Well I am optimistic about the Talk tokens, and probably I would buy this token at the price of $0.04 per tokens. Well let's hope Talk tokens will be soon listed in Yobit exchange and will gain a good price.

• +1 1

It cannot be said before it's launching. Whatever the price will be the users will be able to trade that smoothly in a short time. But a reasonable price is always quite attractive to the users. I hope the price range stays in a rising value so that we can trade and invest in this token and beleive that it can give good profits. 

On 6/21/2020 at 12:19 AM, rekter said:

When Talk tokens come tradeable, lot's of people will probably try to sell them instantly. And since we don't know what the buy pressure will be i would like to know your opinion.

What price TALK token has to be that you would buy it? Will you do math on how much time is needed for reviewing / posting compared to saving time and just buying it?

The truth is that I am optimistic about the Talk coin and I expect it will be better than the previous coins of Yobit and I hope that it will achieve 500 Satoshi. But in fact, I am thinking of selling as soon as it goes into trading because I am still afraid of its price falling after several days of listing, as happened to its predecessors.