At what price would you buy Talk tokens? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

At what price would you buy Talk tokens?

6 hours ago, rekter said:

I think that comparing those to rewards is trivial. Bitcoin had value that came outside from yobit, and it actually costs the forum had to pay in those. Talk tokens only have value if there is enough buy pressure in Yobit.

In short: i can't see any connection in these reward values. And in no relative way it has to be equal.

Do not worry, just accept your fate in connection to talk token, you will see it surprising, let the trade starts in September, we all are not going to regret this. I so much always believing on this forum.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Do not worry, just accept your fate in connection to talk token, you will see it surprising, let the trade starts in September, we all are not going to regret this. I so much always believing on this forum.  

Oh, i am not worried, i was just wondering in OP what people would be willing to pay for these tokens. I actually might even invest to these is the price is right.

• +3 2

I consider that talk coin have 200-400 satoshi price when talk token start it's jounery in market . I think investbox is really a good option if we invest our talk tokens in investbox . we will be able to generate a passive income from our fund in investbox. 

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/21/2020 at 11:07 PM, guatazoo said:

I would like to buy this coin at the price of $0.03 USD, and I would like to invest on this coin by long term holding till the coin has reached the price of $10. 

The plan is good, hopefully Talk's price will be stable soon after surpassing the current selling trend. It is expected that the Talk token will have more roles in the CryptoTalk ecosystem, so that it can identify & reinforce its true value.

On 7/7/2020 at 8:49 AM, rekter said:

This is not what i have asked in the OP. I was asking how much would you willing to pay. Or is this your answer? You would set up a buy wall to 100-500 sats? Somehow people keep answering what's the price might to be, that's not what i was asking.

The price to be is what will be used to determine the price we will buy or sell talk token, nothing attached than the  price of a coin to be used in buying and selling of the coin. Just get things in the right way. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, nykas said:

I don`t think that TALK token will be really expensive because there is still no any real ways for  application so I`m waiting for 0.01$ per token and it will be really good price 

I do not understand the application you are talking about, what application are you talking about?

As for me, I think talk token will be a good token. If it I at $0.02, I think it will be fear enough but it could be more. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

According to the topic published by the manager, he said that the price may be more than it was previously, but at the minimum I expect that it will be equal to $ 2.5 to $ 3.5 per day as a profit from working here
That is, the price of the token equals 0.001 to 0.05 dollars, but the worrying thing is that there are not enough orders to enable us to sell what we have in the talking currency.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, nykas said:

I don`t think that TALK token will be really expensive because there is still no any real ways for  application so I`m waiting for 0.01$ per token and it will be really good price 

Us as the talk holders we have the opportunity to choose at which price we can sell talk tokens, and if we sell it for 0.01 its very low amount, maybe if we sell it for $0.9 it would be more worth. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 7/12/2020 at 4:10 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

I do not understand the application you are talking about, what application are you talking about?

As for me, I think talk token will be a good token. If it I at $0.02, I think it will be fear enough but it could be more. 

$0.02 will be a very good price for start that I even doubt. We can possibly predict the price range of talk tokens when the forum actually implement the real usage of the token; I expect that before trading. For me 0.1 Cents is my price predictions.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I actually not yet sure what will be the use of TALK token? if it has any other usages outside the platform then i think it will be wise to hold the token for sometimes. If it don't have any other use then selling is good option in my opinion.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

4 hours ago, estee369 said:

I actually not yet sure what will be the use of TALK token? if it has any other usages outside the platform then i think it will be wise to hold the token for sometimes. If it don't have any other use then selling is good option in my opinion.

Let us expect something good from talking token, but I took really afraid of the coin will be dumped after it becomes tradable, but I know the price at the start will be gold for us all, that is certain. But it could be subjected to either price increase or decrease. 

On 7/21/2020 at 9:24 AM, estee369 said:

I actually not yet sure what will be the use of TALK token?

From what I've read so far it will be used by advertisers and projects that want to promote their products on the Cryptotalk forum. From what I've seen so far many crypto related projects would find it interesting to advertise on this forum that is host for 200,000 cryptocurrency enthusiasts. This will create demand for TALK token as it seems it will be needed for this reason.

On 6/24/2020 at 12:30 AM, KURTAULI said:

In my opinion $ 0.05 or $ 0.10 is a high price. When a token is released everyone will try to sell everything and the price will fall down. I think the price of 1 talk will be $ 0.001 in the future. Also talk token should be usable. for example. with the help of talk token we should be able to buy advertising space on the forum or something else

Friend i am with you i think the price go much higher may be 0.01 and there are many crypto talk users that has collected these talk tokens and when the coin launched they sell their collected tokens and the price go down lets wait and see what happen and what strategy made by developers of this token .

On 7/21/2020 at 2:23 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Let us expect something good from talking token, but I took really afraid of the coin will be dumped after it becomes tradable, but I know the price at the start will be gold for us all, that is certain. But it could be subjected to either price increase or decrease. 

That's not what i asked.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:13 AM, Jingo said:

I think the token is new to the market now, here he asked for your opinion on how much the token could cost, but I think to make the token more popular, I think the token should be priced at 1000 satoshi, then  I think it will be good

I asked what you would pay for it? So are you buying it if it hits 1000 sats?

On 7/21/2020 at 9:24 AM, estee369 said:

One plan was to use it as an utility token to sell ads, i wonder if i should sell referral links as ads, depending how much it TALK costs. But if you have an usecase in mind, i am betting they would listen.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:07 AM, guatazoo said:

I would like to buy this coin at the price of $0.03 USD, and I would like to invest on this coin by long term holding till the coin has reached the price of $10. 

Firstly its not a coin but its a token which is given by this forum authoritie.. I think this talk token value will be more than you have mentioned as the forum Moderator said this token value already high and there has a chance to increase its value more..again you said you will hold this coin till it Don't reach 10$ which is really useless becuase It's really hard to reach this amount by a token..                 

So far we do not know the price of talk token I do not think we should disturb ourselves for now, let September comes and be happy,just know talk time will make us happy, even more than the bitcoin we have collected.

• +1 1

On 7/7/2020 at 4:30 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I think I will buy the token if for a cent ($0.01). For a new project, I believe a cent is a decent amount per token. I believe it is going to rise more than that with time though. Probably on the September 1, I will buy if it is in that range of that price, it will be a good investment with time.

Good value but I will prefer $0.02, it will not be profitable like the 2x value of it as I have calculated it but if bought at my suggested price it will even be better than the payment as well are paid bitcoin before. 

• +2 2

On 7/24/2020 at 9:56 AM, Moneyguru said:

I expect the price in 500sats, because when they pay us using BTC they pay 1k sats perpost, with talk token it will be more higher , but ofc the price can't stable it can go down first and then went stable untill, they announce a plan for it, and the price will start takeoff.

We should not worry ourselves, talk token will favor us all, let us just always be positive. 

52 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Good value but I will prefer $0.02, it will not be profitable like the 2x value of it as I have calculated it but if bought at my suggested price it will even be better than the payment as well are paid bitcoin before. 

Like you said my mind, I too will prefer $0.002. It will even be more profitable. 

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

We should not worry ourselves, talk token will favor us all, let us just always be positive. 

Like you said my mind, I too will prefer $0.002. It will even be more profitable. 

I did not comment $0.002, check my post very well, I commented $0.02. I think you make a mistake. I will like you to correct it. If you mean what I meant, then you are very right.

45 minutes ago, lezys750 said:

I think it will be around 500 - 1000 sat due to the fact that it is not an airdrop like YODA and Dice that you receive without doing anything, TALK Token has to work hard to win so it will be more valued

May i ask how did you come up with that number? This would mean that one topic would be paid around 25-50 times higher in in original bitcoin paybyposts reward program? 50k sats per topic? That's high.

25 minutes ago, Motidepada said:

But I think what the OP meant is what will be the trading cost of talk token when it will be tradable in Sept. Nobody knows for now. 

I didn't ask that. I meant that what would you guys be willing to pay for it? It's a huge difference to let others decide the worth versus what is it worth to you.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Motidepada said:

That means the question is not answerable, a token that still have no value until the day it will become tradable, unless you known that price, we can not know what price we can be willing to pay for it. Let us wait for the launched date and know that price first. 

That's just not true. It's a personal opinion about the value you are willing to pay for. If you don't want to set any limit orders, because you don't see any value that's ok. 

I myself am not am not setting any limit orders until i know the tokenomics. And until they release that info. I won't buy, simple as that.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 8/1/2020 at 11:15 AM, rekter said:

I myself am not am not setting any limit orders until i know the tokenomics. And until they release that info. I won't buy, simple as that.

Yeah, definitely. I don't think there will be much buy order if the coinomics isn't released before trading. In fact, any kind of investor won't go for such coin. We need to know specifically what they are meant for, not just what the forum wishes to use it for, then after that there might be a more balanced market and more investors which will affect the price.

• Useful or interesting 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, that's true when the month of September started, there are many people who will sell it so they can convert it into fiat currency, but for me, I will invest it first snd when it already reaches my standard then I will sell it as well. I will just wait for the bitcoin inflation first.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 7/3/2020 at 4:49 AM, Honny143 said:

Anyone have any idea how much strong this talk token project, because strong project token achieve good price, but still we don't no anything about this talk token, then how we predict any prices to buy are sell wait for 1 September then we know how much this talk token gain prices, but yobit is good exchange so we expect talk token do very well.

if we look at the number of sellers we have we can assume that we will see a big dump on September 1 and the price will drop a lot, I hope it doesn't equal yoda

On 7/4/2020 at 5:08 AM, Pitepite said:

I don't still have any idea on what is my standard value of buying or selling talk token, I will just wait for the month if the September to start so I will not think much about it. Just wait for the month if September.

I think there would be many people who will try to sell it to have cryptocurrency that they are really sure that they can use for buying things they want.

In fact, the problem of having a 3-month break without anyone being paid made people accumulate a lot of talk tokens and on September 1st everyone will sell at the same time and will there be buyers? i wonder about it

On 7/5/2020 at 1:26 AM, Moneyguru said:

i think it will be between 100-500sats, and if they create demand into talk token, the price can up to 1000Sats, But I think even 100sats we will still profitable because we have 1% daily investbox so we can earn more and more.

if 1 talk was worth 100 satoshi

100 satoshi = $0.012

20 post/day = 200 Talk  X $0.012  =  $ 2.4per day

if 1 talk was worth 500 satoshi

500 satoshi = $0.058

20 post/day = 200 Talk  X $0.058  =  $11.6 per day

if 1 talk was worth 500 satoshi

1000 satoshi = $0.116

20 post/day = 200 Talk  X $0.116  =  $23.2 per day

I think you can already imagine that the price will be below 50 satoshi, maybe it will be around 30 satoshi

• +3 1