What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

Am having a very little idea about this post, but I believe if we keep on trading in Bitcoin it will amount to it to very high , let keep trading into ,if the demand is high then there is  possibility that the price will be high

In my point of view I also think bitcoin price will rise after the mining of all 21 million btc and the demand will be really high therefore, I wish this time finds me with some satoshi in my wallet since I know I can't hold up to that time because it's very far think of 25 years from now it sounds like an impossible mission however, it will be very beneficial to those who will have bitcoins at this time.

• +1 2

On 6/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Do you think one time about this question?

Do you know the answer? 

Bitcoin price will be higher or lower? 

What if we start holding our bitcoin now?

As far as I know, after all bitcoins are mined, bitcoin miners will participate in the block validation process and will be rewarded with transaction fees. This means that transaction fees will account for 100% of the miners' revenue in 2140. But holding Bitcoin can still be a fortune for investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

This will take a hundred years so what will happen we don't know. Perhaps Bitcoin will not be used after so many years and noone will care. Perhaps the code will be on a 3D museum to be displayed and only two miners are keeping the blockchain active just for education.

Or it can be evolve and developed to be the financial system of the future and the digital gold we expect it.

• +1 2

In fact, no one knows what will happen.  There are several possibilities available.  Some believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise.  Others say that a new currency will be dealt and Bitcoin will be dispensed with.  Nobody can know the future.  We have to wait and see what happens.

• +1 1

Actually you never know what will happen at that time and the price will be unpredictable in my opinion because after the mining supply finihes up many variables will be added to the equation and the may be controlled by different individuals or company market.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I guess that there will be some new coin called Bitcoin 2.0 or something like related to bitcoin but the problem is it will not match to bitcoin. And I think that due to limited supply people will change there asset and shift to other coins. But before that may be satoshi nakomoto will be alive again. I mean nobody knows is satoshi nakamoto is man or a team. They may have a big plan.

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Many reports talked about Bticoin price will pumb up to 50,000 dollar after mining processes ends!

But i think price will be far far bigger then this when mining process will end because it will take more then 100 years to complete mining process and then price will be round about 500k dollars. 

The mining process does not end until many years in the future and we know it is more than 100 years so we talk about price and something we don't know what will happen. It will be so distant that what we write here will be only in the internet archive recorded permanently and noone will ever notice after 100 years. So it is meaningless to discuss this.

• +2 1

The problem will be for the miners. But no when all Bitcoins are mined only in case price does not reach 100k and the difficulty keeps rising. This will not be welcome to see. I am sure they will ask for the code to change.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:03 PM, AmjadBydn said:

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

Do you think one time about this question?

Do you know the answer? 

Bitcoin price will be higher or lower? 

What if we start holding our bitcoin now?

there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins ever produced, and these are introduced to the bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes, on average. Moreover, the amount of bitcoin released in each of those blocks is reduced by half on an every four year schedule.

Many reports talked about Bticoin price will pumb up to 50,000 dollar after mining processes ends!

so it's really good idea to start holding your bitcoin if you don't need them for investment or even to trade!

demanding on Bitcoin will be so big! So I think in the future we will be lucky if we still have more than 0.01 bitcoin !

I think that nothing will fundamentally happen to bitcoin. Since miners in the future will be left idle, well, if this is so, then you need to quickly assimilate new knowledge, in our time it is

it will happen in 2140 is not the time I think the bitcoin will be broken with a quantum computer and everyone will forget about it and just go down in history ebooks

It is definitely difficult to say what will happen here. Most likely there will be a smooth growth of the coin. 😧

It is worth noting that, according to forecasts, it will take more than 100 years before the Bitcoin network is developed before its last token. In fact, as the year 2140 approaches, miners are likely to spend years receiving rewards that actually represent only tiny parts of the last Bitcoin to be mined.

A sharp decrease in remuneration may mean that the mining process will completely change long before the 2140 deadline.

It is also important to keep in mind that the Bitcoin network itself is likely to change significantly over time. Given how much happened to bitcoins in just ten years - hardforks, new protocols, new methods of recording and processing transactions - any number of factors can affect the mining process.

As bitcoin reaches its maximum supply in theory, its price should rise exponentially since there will be no more production. Due to the logic of the forces of supply and demand, as less BTC is available, its price could increase, the lower the supply, the higher the demand and thus its value.

Interesting question, I think that Bitcoin is going to take an exorbitant value, those who own it will have gold in their possession, they will treasure it and it will be exclusively used for very special situations, to carry out commercial transactions there will be other cryptocurrencies.

With the BTC block halving, wouldnt it be safe to say BTC will be mined until block reward falls below 1 satoshi, by then 1 satoshi would probably be worth a lot and BTC would need more denominations. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I don't think anyone can predict what would be the status of Bitcoins when all 21 million Bitcoins are mined. I think it all depends on how the investors view Bitcoins even after it reaches its full potential value. if all the users are having a selling approach in mind then it will certainly result in a reduction in the value of Bitcoins. On the other hand investors choose to hold the Bitcoin then there will be a new record in the the price of of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Of course, someone in the field of cryptocurrencies will pose this question, so I think at that stage that Bitcoin will rise a lot because it is not available and everyone will search for it through the supply and demand process.

I agree with you. The demand for bitcoin will increase dramatically when the mining of bitcoin collection is completed and this will lead to a significant rise in the bitcoin price.
But finishing all Bitcoin mining takes a lot of time, perhaps we will not be able to witness it

• +2 1
  • +3 1

By that time the supply of btc will become lesser than the demand and the btc price will most probably shoot to the moon.

• +1 1

This qu is very interesting so i think Transaction fees will skyrocket, turning Bitcoin only as a store of value with a much more centralized network than today due to a smaller number of miners.

• +2 1

After the mining of 21 millions, I think it will refill again as the valie of bitcoin is very popular and many people prefer it. So it will regenerate again. 

• -2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Arpit Gupta said:

After the mining of 21 millions, I think it will refill again as the valie of bitcoin is very popular and many people prefer it. So it will regenerate again. 

what do you mean refill? bitcoin is not a gas tank and it wont be regenerated after the 21 million bitcoins are mined, and by then the miners will get paid in transaction fees.

• +1 1
  • +3 1