What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

Do you think one time about this question?

Do you know the answer? 

Bitcoin price will be higher or lower? 

What if we start holding our bitcoin now?

there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins ever produced, and these are introduced to the bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes, on average. Moreover, the amount of bitcoin released in each of those blocks is reduced by half on an every four year schedule.

Many reports talked about Bticoin price will pumb up to 50,000 dollar after mining processes ends!

so it's really good idea to start holding your bitcoin if you don't need them for investment or even to trade!

demanding on Bitcoin will be so big! So I think in the future we will be lucky if we still have more than 0.01 bitcoin !

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 4

Yeah i think about this thing before, and to be honest the remaining bitcoin are barley mining, we can say that miners stops mining new bitcoins, but still bitcoin use is amazing, and if all bitcoin are mined then we still use it for trading and exchanging, i men we are getting profits from trading right,  and the only thing that affects the price of bitcoin is the investors demand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think it will just recharge or refill again. Bitcoin mining site is very valuable now a days so it is very easy to it to refill itself but the supply and demand of the people. That's what i think.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i think about this thing before, and to be honest the remaining bitcoin are barley mining, we can say that miners stops mining new bitcoins, but still bitcoin use is amazing, and if all bitcoin are mined then we still use it for trading and exchanging, I men we are getting profits from trading right,  and the only thing that affects the price of bitcoin is the investors demand.

Yeah for sure! We can keep working as traders with bitcoin and in my opinion, it will be much profitable for us because the price of bitcoin will be higher 😍

Certainly, a modern technological method will be found to recharge bitcoin again, and it will not stop at the end of the 21 million bitcoins, but rather it will renew in different ways.

• -1 1

I think that Bitcoin mining will end in the year 2140 when all 21 Million are mined, the demand for Bitcoin will increase with the passage of time until the year 2140, and thus its price will increase significantly

My friend, this fantasy of the year 2140, because the mining of 21 million bitcoin coins will not be completed until the year 2140.
I expect that the price at that time will be high if companies and people who deal with bitcoin increase.

You deserve a better Internet, Earn money while you surfing the web Start using Brave browser

If nothing else has taken over after 120 years from now, then probably the fees alone will be enough to cover the miners. Also there are concerns over the power consumption of miners. If the network keeps increasing and reaches ten times more then it would demand the electricity consumption of a continent. There are many variants to consider which most of us haven't though of.

whenever there is not any Bitcoin for mining purpose then automatically it's price start rising and rising in market.

alternatively Bitcoin holder took their Bitcoin in market and there is more selling order as compared to buying order then Bitcoin start dump and after some time again start pump in it's price .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

Last bitcoin mine at 2140 its to long mining process but everyone have one doubt, what's happen when all 21 million bitcoin mining complete in my opinion miners still earn profit through mining, because we need transaction confirmed miners so they take fees and traders continued trading, means bitcoin mining stops but bitcoin through earning continues. 

Well I think the probability are very less. Because every interval of years there are some halving process occurs. And in results the miner rewards get decreasing. But no doubt at that time the price will up . Because it's based on supply and demand rule. Means supply limited but demand s are high.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.1b97428013cd5e22dded12580a65a229.png

concerns over the energy spending of miners. If the network keeps ever-increasing and reaches ten epoch other then it would mandate the electricity consumption 

Certainly, as more Bitcoin mining stops, the rarity of this currency will increase, and the demand for it will increase, and as we know that the value of the cryptocurrencies mainly depends on supply and demand, its price will reach fictional numbers, we cannot accurately predict the price of Bitcoin in the future, we must wait until finish the halving events, then see what the price will reach.

• +1 1