Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk"

In fact, I did not believe when the forum used to pay its members within 3 dollars a day, by sharing 30 useful topics, but now the payment was added by supporting the payment system by adding the new talk, it is really cool.

I got to know the forum in the second campaign from the Yobit platform after the airdrop, and I am now working on improving my reputation in the forum

On 11/25/2020 at 3:21 PM, nykas said:

The main purpose of all these campaigns is an attracting people's attention to the forum and especially Yobit exchange for its popularization. In my view, campaigns are really successful, because several thousands people have joined it since the start 

@nykas I absolutely agrees with your views and that have been my thoughts about the reason this site was established and think its a very good Idea. I know it's not easy but I wish they won't end this campaign in a very very long time

I think that the marketing campaign carried out by the forum and the yobit platform is a good one because they were able to attract many interested in cryptocurrencies and they had information about the forum and its new currency and this will increase the popularity of the currency and increase the number of investors who will invest their money in this currency.

I find that the business strategy in this forum is wonderful and fruitful, and the proof is that everyone is satisfied with the new payment method in Bitcoin and Talk. This is an excellent opportunity for every novice and beginner to the cryptocurrency world to learn and earn at the same time, and I think that this opportunity does not exist on any other site.

I am now in doubt about new payment system because of still falling down the price of talk token. It is now in 58 compared to the first day it released about 200. I hope this price will up and the only thing I know is to hold our talk token for a long time and do not sell it because we can earn less. I believe this talk token will rise up again. I hope so

• +1 1

I have a lot of confidence in this new crypto currency that has been created by yobit as it has a lot of potential because many people who are members of this forum will already start using it from its onset and this will give it a big boost in its value

• +1 1

The daily earnings receive in talk coin is good so it is attracting many people to the forum the exchange sites for trading simple as the coin is on the market to sell or invest it in investbox for future

That's a good marketing strategy for Yobit exchange, the new talk token will also have high increase in demand in the near future. I can say the new talk token has a bright future. 

One of the things that invites us to be reassured is that we tried to deal with this platform before and we found that they fulfill their promises. Let us be optimistic and wait for what will happen.

This is really a very cool project, which proved to be excellent, and now continues to hold a strong position. Of course, it seems to me that it has a great future ahead of it, because we all expect the introduction of a new update that would make us better and affect the token exchange rate!

On 6/18/2020 at 4:43 PM, BTC Future said:

I've seen similar tokens in other platforms. Some worked other didn't. To make this work there will be need for a proper plan not to dump price. Of course this will happen when the token gets listed, but there will be need for support. I have hopes that yobit will manage that.

I agree with you, some token or coins in the market are good at the beginning and ending up of being deadcoin. These coins need supports so it could maintain the value of it, all of the coins in the market must have an support because if not, it will just end up of being deadcoin.

Well this was a good thing expected from everyone wheere we were about to witeness a bigger payment value for our posts on a daily basis considering that talk token would value more than 200 satoshis or even more.

But unfortunately it turned out to not be so ok in the end as people gather too much tokens where they could not spend them anywhere else and eventually sell immediatly to BTC.

It was expected to be soon traded to some specific forum services such as increasing your daily paid post amount.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

They were not taking seriously on promoting this talk token, because if they were really taking this token as seriously project, there was no reason for it to drop. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Well I think the new payment system has many innovation still it can be a marketing strategy but I assure that they care about the forum members and will always remain financially helpful for it's forum

• Useful or interesting 1

When I joined it was only the talk campaign, I somehow knew that this could be great and did that when many in the forum had left months ago when the satoshi payments had ended. I thought of this idea as a great one and I still think it will keep being better. For me it is a great time here and the Talk token will rise again, so it is better to keep hold and wait for what will come next.

• +3 1

Nice write up mate, like we that don't know about the previous ways of payment, I think with the detailed explanation you have made, we understand a little.

I think yobit will bring about another strategy, it based on period I guess, after sometimes, we see new payment system.

This payment method appeared to be a better method because talk tokens were paid to the users regardless of the reputation on their post. But because the users are constantly selling their Talk tokens the price is falling down and are earning is decreasing day by day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It's a good that yobit has it coin and on trading at the moment. It also pays us part of our payments with it. Also companies that want ads and signature would pay in talk coins. Which is a good idea. However, it want the support of the entire community to succeed.

Talk token is really a promising token, but a lot of people doesn't see it. We could actually earn much more profit with talk token! But people just kept on dumping it and soon it'll be just 1 satoshi. It is really sad that people kept on dumping even though they are just getting cents on it.

11 hours ago, sinseoul said:

Talk token is really a promising token

It is not :classic_laugh:

47 minutes ago, Asjumalik said:

no doubt in that the yo bit is the best market place for talk tokens

Just the only one.

11 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

because the users are constantly selling their Talk tokens the price is falling down

That is right, I do not need this useless coin, so I have to sell it every time I collect a tradable amount.

Unfortunately talk is dropping in value ... it is decreasing everyday and this is too bad for the forum and the members and I think something should be done about this... I am afraid that by the time I finish my one hundred post that the value will be so small and insufficient to keep working here... I really love this forum and want it to be at its best.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:15 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Let's share your opinions with us guys and tell us what is your opinion about this marketing strategy !?

Yes! I have heared about old cryptotalk campaign where forum members got 300,00 satoshi instantly for making 30 posts. This campaign made spammers more greedy  and they ruin forum content. After this, moderators started removing useless content and spammers. Then new talk campaign was introduced with good marketing strategy, paying 10 Talk per useful post & maximum of 250 tokens (200+50 reputation) now. Some members will criticize Talk worth going down in market but I am satisfied because I know that the forum is constantly paying its members. I hope it will have a good bull run in future. Well! This is by far the best crypto forum for me.