Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk"

currency will be better than the previous campaign and its daily profits will be greater for the members, There are some members who have lose hope because of this new payment

Talk token was luncked with a good price but now it loses it meaning. We hope members in the forum will reduce or even stop selling their token and wait for the price to rise again to earn more than selling cheap. 

One of the new connections we are seeing is the Talk Token.  This is actually a really great thing as well as another source.  I think this is a great way to earn money I would hope to hold on to it while showing respect to my work.  And I don't think there's anything right now to arrange a good aspect of it later. I want to keep it frozen and keep working here.

well if it was a marketing plan than where is the coin now? why they are not doing any thing for the coin now and why there is too low value of the coin in the market?

The new strategies and talk token introduced recently by the forum is used to the maximum. I personally try my best to commins as much post as possible and also the give almost 50 reactions to really good contend worthy topic. hopefully this would turn out to be a huge success that would in turn benefit the uses in the future.

Well, I personally think that this strategy is very good, because it promotes a helpful coin and also they implemented the rating system, which helps this forum a lot by quitting the users who do not type useful stuff here.

This platform is trusted by the YoBit platform and is 100% secure. My experience on this platform is very good when they created a currency called Yoda and when Airdrop announced it when its value was published 1. I assure all members that the stage will be in the post below. The price is good for everyone. Congratulations to all members

Canceling a Bitcoin payment may have had an impact on the forum at the time, because there was no value to this modern token, but now that it has been assigned a value, it is different from the previous one, and bitcoin is paid out and talking together.

The Yobit and cryptotalk platform is a platform that implements the best strategy I have ever seen. They do really clever things and both improve themselves and provide very good income for the members.

I think it is about time they need to do something about the TALK token because as I am observing the charts, I notice that it's price is constantly dropping without making even a single relief pump. That's because the token itself has not enough utility purpose.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

truly you are correct and that as well as now giving twofold installment per post on the off chance that you gave 50 rates to part in a day , and since there will be late to ioen exchanging for TALK , they paying us with BTC and TALK simultaneously now which is truly something acceptable to do from their side , if talk was around 100 satoshi this will be incredible and better than the old installment framework since we will have the option to acquire 45000 satoshi day by day , and remember about the 1% every day benefit on the off chance that we contribute the tokens on yobit

• +2 1

I've seen similar tokens in other platform's .which everyone began waiting impatiently .i assure a members that the next currency of the forum will be it's price suitable for everyone .it will need the support of community to succeed .

I would say that the talk token gies along with cryptotalk .of course this will happen when the token gets listed ,but theres will be need for support .i think cryprotalk is leading from all of others forum because  i am working first time in this platform .

Yes, yobit as an exchange sites need such promotion to make there platform very popular and better, the development of there own personal currency is actually a good step towards achieving that, and the way they make the payment system is also good as would encourage more people to join.

Yes, yobit as an exchange sites need such promotion to make there platform very popular and better, the development of there own personal currency is actually a good step towards achieving that, and the way they make the payment system is also good as would encourage more people to join.

Edited by kion
Double post

Hi dear, yobit platforum marketing is due to the talk token. Mostly people are using yobit trading platforum due to the cryptotalk. I hope they increase the price of talk token.

• +4 2

Yobit is the best platform for exchanging currency and it also gives us a lot of opportunity to get knowledge and also extra money.

The new strategy is somewhat good, but if the payment was through a widely popular currency, it would be better for the members, but when the currency began to trade, it will certainly achieve distinct results with the passage of time and everything will be fine and in the interest of the members and the forum.

• +2 1

Everyone was waiting anxiously for the coming of September But now, on the date of this comment, the picture is clear to everyone.

This new currency was not as high as BTC.

Moderators have underestimated what we got from BTC significantly than before.

Edited by LOLIA NAHHAS

We have been earning with TALK for some time now and the truth is that I think it is very important how much this cryptocurrency has been growing, we could say that it has helped many people also in the growth area both mentally and economically, besides we have the satoshis that we earn here too and the truth is that I am very grateful for this.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, maarcoferrer said:

We have been earning with TALK for some time now and the truth is that I think it is very important how much this cryptocurrency has been growing, we could say that it has helped many people also in the growth area both mentally and economically, besides we have the satoshis that we earn here too and the truth is that I am very grateful for this.

It is not growing though. It is dropping and dropping. It went at 5 satoshi and in dollars is 0.002, which is very low. Also we only earn 200 unlike in the past that it was double this much. Basically almost everyone knew that it was going to be very lower because of the investbox 1% which is dooming tokens to perform like that. But maybe it is the excessive selling too that caused this, however I don't think there are many that didn't sell all this time.

If this platform only a way to market is a new coin or token then it is the best strategy to to that what if they are doing it on some other purpose I think they will be able to achieve it very soon.

On 6/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, MuhammadSh said:
  • And now we are here in the second new campaignThe new strategy is that.. the payment system is in "talk" new token which it would be launched in September.. they improved the reputation system and work on the quality of content here.. also they encourage all members to use their good or bad reputation and earn from doing that.. So , this strategy needs about 3 months to know if the talk token would be valuable or not !
  • So, after these 3 months what would there be? would there be new strategies too?

At the current situation, the price of talk token is dumped. The price of 1 Talk token in Yobit exchange is 5 Satoshis. However, forum users can still be profited by investing talk tokens in Yobit investbox. To be more precise, they can invest their talk earnings, and get 1% daily profit out of their total investments. 

• +2 1

This token was really profitable when it first launched but as time went on it kept falling. I hope yobit can bring more campaigns to the forum. Yobit is really trying to in the development of crypto currency and that's why it keeps bringing more opportunities for people to earn

As you can see I am a new member and for obvious reasons was not a part of the previous campaign, but I have read that many members do not fully agree with this campaign because according to them the price of the talk is too low and did not meet their expectations.