Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk"

yes dear you can see the talk token price. which is low at the high level. so i am disheart from this. i hope they work to increase the price of the talk token or find a good to improve this. many people are try to good earning form the cryptotalk. 

hello my friend . I think this forum is reliable in addition to the Yobit platform, which is 100% safe. My experience with the platform is a very good. and thats a good information you shared and i think it will be long lasting lets implement the new system  . good luck for all 

Wow, what was that moment when there was earning 30 thousands Satoshi per day. I wish I could joined that time, but it is said that everything is just ne good in our life. Now the payment is given 4000 Satoshi in a day. But it is still enough for us where the price of Bitcoin is too high. But unfortunately, there is too much bad happening with Talk tokens which have a great fall in it's price. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

1 hour ago, Amola said:

I think that this is very good campaign and also this token can be spent for advertising and upgrades. The trade of this token will be openned on 

Yes, but the system needs to be improved. The payment system is not perfect. CRYPTOTALK platform has many analogues Why write an article for 10 cents when you can get $ 1 on another platform?

• +4 1

Actually mate I am interested in acquiring some of these cryptocurrencies I do not know what the price is but I am going to investigate it at this time.

Definitely Yobit is a good exchange for the large number of cryptocurrencies that we can find not only the most common but also cryptocurrencies that I did not know existed, that is why I like this forum so I realize the news of the exchanges thanks for the post mate.

• +4 1

It was necessary to list the currency in the beginning on different trading platforms such as Binance and others, and it was a mistake to pay all these currencies to members months before their inclusion in the market, as this led to the accumulation of a large number of currencies and all of them were sold on the first day the currency was inserted into it.

• +3 1

I do not know why but they are not doing anything to spot the new currency they have launched just for the crypto talk forum and I do not think that they have plans for that

Yes you are right friend as the start of crypto currency according to the history it started with huge amount of btc Satoshi that are been paid to the members of the forum but as times goes the payment system has now change to 1000 Satoshi where talk token is then introduced but now the paymet is only 200 btc Satoshi and talk token is still the normal amount we appeal to the moderators and administrators to please add more earning 

• +1 1

Currently the on going payment method is good as The forum pays 10 talk token for each post regardless of the reputation on it.Although the Rate of talk token has been very low now a days but as it is a newly introduced coin and is developing stage so we can hope that it will rise soon.

Currently the on going payment method is good as The forum pays 10 talk token for each post regardless of the reputation on it.Although the Rate of talk token has been very low now a days but as it is a newly introduced coin and is developing stage so we can hope that it will rise soon.

Yobit has always been a distinguished platform for currency promotion methods, and it has achieved great success, but Talk coin disappointed some hopes, but we have great confidence in the Yobit platform and I think it will save this currency

• +1 1

I am a new member and obviously I have only participated in this last campaign obtaining the Talk Tokens and Satoshis and I think that to a cryptotalk it gives us a great benefit since there is possibly no other platform that gives us the same benefits as this one.

The new token was introduced by the yobit platform in a bid to market that to the world, so the price turn out to be very greater which we might not not know now, so we need to keep hold of this token and wait for the better price. 

My experience with the platform is a very good experience as they made a currency by its name Yoda and when he announced it via the airdrop, its price when it was issued was 1$. 

In my opinion, this strategy is good. The forum gives us TALK currency in exchange for our posts here, and we can invest TALK in the yobit exchange and market it, which leads to its spread and increased demand for it and increased its value.

• +2 1

This is a very good thing that is being done by the exchange platform because marketing for that will let the token to attract a lot of members which in turn will increase the popularity and the value of the token as well.

It's interesting to read about the history of this campaign.. 

After reading this topic I think that the brilliant strategies of marketing for talk have done a good job since 2019 till this day and I think it will affect positively on the future of talk tokens. 

This forum is trusted in addition to the Yobit platform, and it is 100% safe. My experience with the platform is a very good and wonderful experience, as they created a coin named Yoda, and when I announced it via Airdrop, its price when it was issued was $ 1, I assure all members that the next currency for the better forum will be its price. Very suitable for all. I wish all the members good luck. Good and wonderful.

I didn't knew that we could earn the currency as talk, I thought bitcoin was the only option. Is the value that they give as talk same as bitcoin, are they providing us with one talk coin or something like that?