Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk"

Yobit isn't new to the crypto world speaking of which, there are a lot of exchanges that allow cryptocurrencies and this is really good strategy but they have invest a lot in the tokens if they have done this for the talk tokens, but they know better what was the real reason.

• +1 1

I accept this tokens will be incredible and numerous individuals will be benefitted from them. There are a few individuals who have lose trust as a result of this new installment, however september it isn't so far! Lets keep a watch out what the estimation of this tokens will be.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently the on going payment method is good as The forum pays 10 talk token for each post regardless of the reputation on it.Although the Rate of talk token has been very low now a days but as it is a newly introduced coin and is developing stage so we can hope that it will rise soon.

• +4 1

You are welcome mate, really yobit has taken a nice and a professional market strategy in marketing their new talk. As you have stated earlier on, the steps they took were both stages a professional suppose to take while marketing it nee coins that is why they have succeeded. Welcome once again mate.

• +1 1

Yobit and cryptotalk are in collaboration, yobit owns the talk while members of the forum will advertise for talk, they both bene each other but I think yobit benefit more than cryptotalk, I have not earn the talk yet as am still yet to complete my first 100 post in the forum

• +1 1

Talk token is best inventions of cryptotalk so i appreciate this platform to working so santoshi is cryptotalk currency but we easily earn cryptotalk token and exchange them .

This changing is change of cryptotalk future this platform increasing their followers day by day

Talk is good payment method as compared to previous one but the price must be increased because nowadays 200 TALK cannot be sold even for one dollar in yobit. So before they finish btc payment, they should improve talk.

There is no doubt that policy was started to attract new members, they had to launch forum and also give it a little success and fame. Now, as this forum gets old, almost all its policies will change. But it is also a matter that all the policies of the forum, whether it was old or not yet, are always good. It is also important that along some policies which have to be changed. 

I’m sure Talk’s price will rise again. As we can see in the end of this year, cryptotalk is a very sophisticated forum. You can find there a lot of topics on different themes, advises and news. And it’s not just Yobit - it’s so much bigger, far more. It unites traders from many different exchangers, and admins cherish their reputation. Somehow they’ll be able to solve current and prevent future problems 😌

On 12/17/2020 at 9:13 PM, Angeln20 said:

It's a good that yobit has it coin and on trading at the moment. It also pays us part of our payments with it. Also companies that want ads and signature would pay in talk coins. Which is a good idea. However, it want the support of the entire community to succeed.

Yobit has its own coin for a long time now which is called YO token and I think it available in more than 2 crypto exchanging platforms.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I absolutely concur, however the groundbreaking thought would be the way we will have the option to acquire from the token, since everything relies upon the estimation of tokens , and by the manner in which the equivalent should be the sum we get when we have around 0.006$ for every token or even 0.012$ for each token since this expands the sum we are procuring at the present time so its significant we hang tight for September, seems like ages yet we do trust the estimation of every token accomplishes work impeccably.

In first campaign we was received only setoshies and maximum setoshies was 30 in one day after this the 2nd copmaign was started in which we can earn 250 talk token maximum and also setoshies the maximum quantity of setoshies are 20 but no one can earn 20 setoshi in one day if we talked about the current time at this time 50 talk tokens of paid rates are also disabled and the price of talk token is also very low just after few days every one hopefull in the start of new year a new campaign will start. 

Yes we can say that yobit is the marketing place of all cryptocurrencies but we have to concern with talktokens and satooshi. As we know talktokens is the new payment system and satooshi is the old by cryptotalk campaign. But now the price of talktokens decreasing day by day and I think now there should be new cryptocyrrency launched .

It has been a year since you posted your topic, right now TALK is a well known currency among those who work at the forum and between crypto dealers too, it is so unfortunate that it has lost great part of its value but it is struggling right now not to lose any more and there are strong rumors that it is going to recover soon and go back to its original price.

• +4 1

TALK is finally held at the same price - 20-22 sat. Everyone is waiting for news on it. I think that with the news TALK will fly up in price and will be traded in the area of 50-70 sat

This forum is over a year old and it remains to be seen how it pays members now. I know that it will definitely pays us good amount and I think that might the payment system can changed to older one.

• +1 1

In fact, I think that, due to the abundance of cryptocurrencies, the support of a new currency has become something difficult, but this is: Yobit did not have distinct methods and strong style, and I completely trust them .. I still keep (talk) and I know I will not regret it

It is exactly the same system that Binance uses with TWT, a great brand provides good publicity for a product, something we see with the TALK token, if it were launched in any market surely its price would be even lower than the current one, however it was launched in yobit with the support of both administrative groups and thus was successful.

Hello dear, yobit is marketing their own talk coin in this forum, so people can know their own coin, I say it is a good strategy for everyone, for the user, also the yobit exchange. Every now and than yobit launch their new coin and this will open new hope for the people to earn some money.

This strategy was good because the price of Talk was high and the members were able to make good profits from this campaign, but some members stayed away from the forum because they did not want to receive a currency that they did not know its price yet, so the moderators needed to return the bitcoin payments

• +5 1

This is the biggest success of this forum so far and I pray that it will always be the same and with many more successes. We should hold this currency for some time so that it's demand should increase.

The official token for yobit is talk token, they will have to do anything possible to promote their official token, everyone will do same , I have seen many other yobit coins in there exchange site such as mined ,dlrs and co, they are all awesome coins to invest with

• +2 1

Although this topic is very popular but it is too old now. Because now the payment system has been changed and even the number of daily posts are also reduced to 20. Now we only get Talks and BTC for 20 posts not for 30. The payment for giving reacts is also stopped. Hoping something new from the forum.

The newly released talk token is been interestingly something but however after it was released it was abused so hard that the value of it went ocean bottom deeper than you could think of and while its like that the double payment was also ended right after its release of talk token.

I accept this tokens will be extraordinary and numerous individuals will be benefitted from them. There are a few individuals who have lose trust due to this new installment, however september it isn't so far! Lets keep a watch out what the estimation of this tokens will be.