New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

12 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

see my account even receiving positive reactions:

2.png.7c7529146b8597785ddf0bb1dbf0e214.png

so this is normal?

according to what I read many people on the forum are in the same situation

This is normal mate, number of your posts which received a positive rating will appear in paid post row after which the amount of Satoshi you earned will appear in your BTC balance, so be calm and work patiently we shall all witness the payment in few days coming.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:03 AM, malik6314193 said:

First of all thanks for update about payment.

I have little bit confusion about massages with positive rate. I mean in talk payment system we get payment for average rate. If it is positive we get coins of all posts and if average rate is negative we didn't get payment for all posts. 

I want to ask same rule average rate wil be apply ?

Or we will get payment only for that post which have positive rate. 

I mean i created 20 posts a day. 5 posts get rated positive and remaining 15 posts didn't get any rate positive or negative. Now my average rate is positive. 

So will i get payment of 20 posts on the basis of average rate or just for 5 posts which have positive rate. 

If you read the admins post care fully he said I message is = 1000 Satoshi that means even though your average post is positive and remaining post are not rated you will only be paid just for only that message you get rate.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

On 9/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, Syedbesharat said:

This update is very big step from forum.where forum is paying in BTC .All members are very happy from this and become more active at forum.Now we all have to put more  efforts in posts.This forum is providing us many great opportunity .

Yes you are right about it now the forum are giving both talk token and btc at same time but the btc payment is temporary after the talk token trade open the btc payment will over .

Glad to understand this , but keep in mind we are all here to create good content and this payment should not discourage us from making mistakes , there is a lot of things happening, and the payment should be an additional to the work you have done. so lets keep in mind the most important thing here is not payment but to work hard that would be really a good thing 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Desais said:

Payment in btc will continue until the opening of trading for the TALK token.

Its mean we only able  to get the btc payment till 15 October.. No matter Because its Just a additional payment for us as we still get the talk token everyday.. Its look like cryptotalk authorities now pay much amount to the member than the previous campaign... It is  good opportunity for us                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it now the forum are giving both talk token and btc at same time but the btc payment is temporary after the talk token trade open the btc payment will over .

I think your questions are already answered above, you just need to read the thread and quest your curiosity. 👇 Logically, it won't prove anything paying in satoshi after talk token trade. Seems it will be off.

On 9/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, Desais said:

Payment in btc will continue until the opening of trading for the TALK token.

Meanwhile @Desais, can you answerMeanwhile @Desais, can you answer my above questions please?

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

21 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Would it be regarded as positive reputation? It looks more like a neutral ratings but it surely contributes to the reputation as +1. Would there be payment for a post with a lone reaction of this type?

I am clarifying this issue with the technical team, since everything depends on the implementation, in general, this is a neutral assessment, but it still gives +1 to the ratings and increases it, so I personally think that it is considered positive, but to answer exactly I need to clarify this point.

20 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

see my account even receiving positive reactions:

2.png.7c7529146b8597785ddf0bb1dbf0e214.png

so this is normal?

according to what I read many people on the forum are in the same situation

Most likely, positive ratings are just not displayed in the accounts yet, we passed this information to the technical Department and I think everything will be ready soon.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 9

On 9/9/2020 at 7:09 PM, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020
Payment in BTC will be at the old prices.

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Payment in BTC only for messages with a positive rating.
Payment for messages will be made in a week (this is the time required for ratings)

https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/

Thanks for this additional payments, do we get double pay out for BTC if we make 50 ratings or is that only for the Talk token payouts?

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 9/11/2020 at 8:31 PM, Raqeebzy said:

@Desais I am curious about something really and I would want you to explain to us. This 👇in the screenshot attached 

1258925211_Screenshot_20200911-2025422.png.81cd62e72f0468da21cf6128c0b8218c.png

Would it be regarded as positive reputation? It looks more like a neutral ratings but it surely contributes to the reputation as +1. Would there be payment for a post with a lone reaction of this type?

👇

I think it is better to rate +1 to +5 as they are the positive rate, no neutral rate will be awarded to bitcoin, ala as we all know, negative rate will make no payment. So, if you are given neural rate only on a post, it will not be counted for payment do bitcoin. 

On 9/12/2020 at 11:10 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Thanks for this additional payments, do we get double pay out for BTC if we make 50 ratings or is that only for the Talk token payouts?

It is not even working for talk time payment anymore not to talk of bitcoin. Or, are you getting the double payment?

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

26 minutes ago, DiamondBit said:

think it is better to rate +1 to +5 as they are the positive rate, no neutral rate will be awarded to bitcoin, ala as we all know, negative rate will make no payment. So, if you are given neural rate only on a post, it will not be counted for payment do bitcoin. 

Logically, it should be counted for payment, since it is a +1 to the reputation but since it isn't confirmed going by what Desais said 👇 above, using +1 to +5 better for now if one want to reward a good post, not only with a plus reputation but also for possible payment of satoshi 😄

On 9/12/2020 at 6:15 PM, Desais said:

I am clarifying this issue with the technical team, since everything depends on the implementation, in general, this is a neutral assessment, but it still gives +1 to the ratings and increases it, so I personally think that it is considered positive, but to answer exactly I need to clarify this point.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 9/11/2020 at 2:43 AM, Saasdafe said:

You can calculate value of TALK tokens. We did it in Russian part of forum and we got about 10-25 millions tokens (15.10.2020). If investors will pay 10-50 BTC, we will get 100-500 satoshi for 1 TALK token

If price of talk token is is above from 100 stoshi then it will great. Because we will get about 45000 stoshies daily worth of 5$ if price is 100 stoshi per token. But you are saying it can be above from 100 to 500. So it's mean we will get 5 to 20$ per day. Amazing 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

If price of talk token is is above from 100 stoshi then it will great. Because we will get about 45000 stoshies daily worth of 5$ if price is 100 stoshi per token. But you are saying it can be above from 100 to 500. So it's mean we will get 5 to 20$ per day. Amazing 

0.00000100 BTC is a good price but here is one problem. How should 1 TALK token be equal to 0.00000100 BTC? Many customers will sell TALK token and the price will be reduced .. We do not know the number of TALK token we do not know what we will use it for in the future .. I hope the administration has the right TALK token development strategy

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

On 9/10/2020 at 2:19 AM, Whited35 said:

Guys, have a look at bold words before creating a chaos over here 😂 ! Sure, I will not get paid for all 20 posts in a day because my all posts may not get positive ratings at all I mean no rating(previous record is telling so). If multi accounts used to cheat reputations, everything will be gone forever. @Desais correct me if I am wrong here 🙏

That's right. I agree with you, if we didn't get a good ratings for our posts, we won't receive payment for it?? Is that right? I'm so confuse and i need more details about it. Please help.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

47 minutes ago, Raven said:

I'm so confuse and i need more details about it. Please help.

It is a very good equation.)) They count you the double of posts if you gave 50 reactions, so that they let you rate the member's posts, and the members will rate your posts, so you both win,  and at the same time there is no need for each post to be reviewed by mod. so don't tell me you don't get reactions from among all these members, if your post in good of course you will receive a positive reaction.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, PureKing said:

Lets hope we can get something at the end of week too because to get positive rating is the main goal and that's not something easy to achieve. Lets hope best.. Good luck old folks.  

People like the put rate on someone's posts now because we have at least 50 to rate daily. If you make good posts that worth to be rated, then your post will be rated. Do not just be panic about that. You will than be rewarded with bitcoin. 

• +1 2

On 9/10/2020 at 5:16 PM, KURTAULI said:

Yesterday and today I have 10 positive ratings per post but my bitcoin balance is empty .. do you have a similar situation? My number of posts is 828 ..

c1.JPG

c2.JPG

Ofcourse we all face the same Problem.. I have connect my cryptotalk account in new btc payment of       yobit for MORE than 5 days but there no positive rate show... It might happen because the technical team not yet set up the new btc payment system as desais said on his post         

• +1 3
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

It is not even working for talk time payment anymore not to talk of bitcoin. Or, are you getting the double payment?

i haven't made 50 reactions in some time so i don't know, i assumed it still does because i haven't seen a post stating otherwise

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

14 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

0.00000100 BTC is a good price but here is one problem. How should 1 TALK token be equal to 0.00000100 BTC? Many customers will sell TALK token and the price will be reduced .. We do not know the number of TALK token we do not know what we will use it for in the future .. I hope the administration has the right TALK token development strategy

You are right, if the price of the talk token is excessively high all members of the forum will sell there tokens and the price will drop, few months back yobit gives 7,000,000 dice token and every one was waiting the time of trading and when the time comes the price of 1 dice was 1 satoshi ad every one rush to sell there dice and now dice have no value the developers have no enough bitcoins to sell.

• +1 7
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Raven said:

That's right. I agree with you, if we didn't get a good ratings for our posts, we won't receive payment for it?? Is that right? I'm so confuse and i need more details about it. Please help.

@RavenYour every post should have an average positive ratings. Yes, if your post has not receive a positive rate or post has received an average negative rate, you will not get paid in BTC. BTC payment depends on ratings you received to your individual post it is quite different from Got Avg. rate  for talk token payments. 

1786117495_Screenshot(6).png.34d844bf75b66ac2155864717c899e49.png

• +1 3
  • +2 2

14 hours ago, Prokofev1997 said:

I think we have to work hard and earn more from this aunt until its value becomes high.

Hi mate, you said something reasonable but next time make sure all the posts you going to be submitting in any of the sections of this forum contain at least 100 characters because you will be considered as a low quality poster if you continue making short-short post in the forum and it can lead you to receive lots of negative ratings. So take note of this and make corrections.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

I hope that these new developments will be in the interest of the members and the forum to provide useful publications that get good reviews. Nevertheless, I still do not understand some information such as the percentage that appears in the table under the section Got Avg. rate.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

congratulations. Bitcoin payment started .. Today I checked my balance and I have accumulated 0.00004000 Bitcoins .. I think this is very good .. Many users will be motivated to start creating good content

am.JPG

• +1 4
  • +3 2

On 9/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, Whited35 said:

BTC payment depends on ratings you received to your individual post it is quite different from Got Avg. rate  for talk token payments

@Whited35 you are right Becuase yesterday i seen that in my talk token balance i get paid token for 10 post but in btc balance i only get paid for 5 post only.. I was confused about this problem so i read again Desais post Where he said only post with positive react get the btc payment.. Then i understand why the difference between btc payment and talk token Payments.. Its a new idea again to make good content.. @Raven                     

• +1 3

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 you are right Becuase yesterday i seen that in my talk token balance i get paid token for 10 post but in btc balance i only get paid for 5 post only.. I was confused about this problem so i read again Desais post Where he said only post with positive react get the btc payment.. Then i understand why the difference between btc payment and talk token Payments.. Its a new idea again to make good content.. @Raven                     

You are having to read the rules better about the bitcoin campaign dear, but the problem for me is that I am not earned btc payment in my wallet and I am given some of the positive react but is it because I am a new begin here? Finish 100 post for that talk token many days before and I am used the email again to the yobit link for the bitcoin, the comment is show and the bitcoin is zero. We beginner are have to finish 100 post again to be participate in this bitcoin payment?

After look again every thing is fine and thanks for the member that contact me as @Red-Jones with the reply. Sorry maybe it was my mistake.

Edited by Mella
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1