Watch movie about Bitcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Watch movie about Bitcoin

Because of this quarantine by Covid-19 many of us have had to look for some entertainment and one of the most popular are the movies, I thought why not watching a movie to train while learning about cryptocurrencies I want to look for movies with this theme and I came across this movie 

Looking for Satoshi Nakamoto (2015)
A short film directed in 2015, by Mike Anzel. That talks about the mystery of the cryptocurrency creator. 
This documentary is on Youtube.

@Wilmer GarciaWell I have found this movie on YouTube. Thanks, after your recommendation, I am planning to watch this tonight. Until then, would you please kindly tell me some points, why I should watch this movie to worth my time 😊?

• +1 3
  • +5 1

34 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Wilmer GarciaWell I have found this movie on YouTube. Thanks, after your recommendation, I am planning to watch this tonight. Until then, would you please kindly tell me some points, why I should watch this movie to worth my time 😊?

Yes mate there should be some clarifications to why it's important to watch this movie  anyway I'm going to search for it as well it must be an interesting one maybe.

• +1 3

19 minutes ago, George10 said:

Yes mate there should be some clarifications to why it's important to watch this movie  anyway I'm going to search for it as well it must be an interesting one maybe.

@George10I really love to watch constructive movies, if a movie is related to crypto world, it gives the another plus point to get considered. Anyway, I will comeback with some ideas if I find it is the best for other guys too. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@George10I really love to watch constructive movies, if a movie is related to crypto world, it gives the another plus point to get considered. Anyway, I will comeback with some ideas if I find it is the best for other guys too. 

You are right mate as crypto users it would be a nice experience watching movies about cryptocurrency and it's for this reason we where going to consider them on our favorite movies and I hope in future there will be more movies based on cryptocurrency and this will help beginners to understand the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 2

Well I am not fond of movie but then It is a movie of the god of the bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto then I will watch this movie. But thanks for recommendation.

Thank you for sharing this movie here, I am one of the people who love Satoshi so much and love to know a lot about news and unravel the mystery surrounding his erotic character, I think I will search for the video to watch it later. But if you had put on the lace it would have been better.

I think it is the best way to learn about bitcoin and crypto currencies. I make search about crypto related movie but i didn't find in my local language but now i will watch in English language. Thanks for sharing this movie name. 

• +1 1

Well we need more entertainment that we can learn about something especially about Cryptocurrency. I will check it later on YouTube so I can gain knowledge about guy or maybe group behind the Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well we need more entertainment that we can learn about something especially about Cryptocurrency. I will check it later on YouTube so I can gain knowledge about guy or maybe group behind the Cryptocurrency.

Well, that's true mate but i read some topics here in this forum that YouTube are trying to banned cryptocurrency to their platform and i will not agree on this because we can learn more by watching videos because there has some demonstration unlike reading through internet.

• +1 1

I can't find it from youtube. You could have saved us some time for sharing a link to it, and and i am not sure why didn't. This forum even embeds youtube videos automatically.

Edit: wait is it this one? 8 min long?

Edited by rekter
videolink
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I would love to see the movie too, perhaps, it might be entertaining. But I searched all around YouTube and I couldn't get the movie particularly. Can you please share me the link, I and others who might be interested would be very grateful. 

Thanks.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i would check that movie, I did not know that there has a movie related to crypto currency. I hope many themes like this will be produce in the future.

• -1 1

Movie about bitcoin is agood idea 

Cinema can give us a clear idea about any thing 

More than reading or hearing my friends 

So I prefer to use movies for explaining 

It was my complete focus during the Stone Quarantine period related to increasing experience and learning everything about cryptocurrencies, but frankly, I never thought of watching a movie related to cryptocurrencies because I do not know that there are such films and I was surprised when reading this post so I will watch this movie immediately and I hope it will be Helpful and worth watching Thank you my friend for this post

• +1 1

Now we have a great chance to know more and more about the Cryptocurrency world! And this film you has mentioned is really good! I have watched and it's short film, it is not boring you will be excited to know more about Satoshi !

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Talk about the possible whereabouts of the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Considered the "father of Bitcoin", who whose identity is completely unknown until now. 

This movie looks good, I will watch it, but what is the name of this movie. I searched on YouTube and did not find it. Is it possible to put a link or the name of this documentary that you cannot view it because I love this type of movie?

I am very attracted to watch this movie because it looks interesting, but you have forget to share its name so that we can find it. I will find director Mike Anzel maybe i can see this movie, thanks for share.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/15/2020 at 8:40 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Looking for Satoshi Nakamoto (2015)

Problem is that the search results on youtube depend on the country we live. You can always use the link option, without adding the video clip. I can't find this movie, I get some other random search results.

• +1 1

I have seen many documentary about the bitcoin and the crypto currency in general but not the movies until now,any one have seen many video when he comne to crypto,it's the first thing that any one should do 

I think it's will be very educative to watch vidoes about bitcoin, and this one you mentioned seems it will be very interesting, so I will go search and watch, thanks for sharing this information with us .

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, issa123h said:

Movie about bitcoin is agood idea 

Cinema can give us a clear idea about any thing 

More than reading or hearing my friends 

So I prefer to use movies for explaining 

Well that's true mate because it has a own way how to delivered the information to us, the advantage of watching videos about cryptocurrency is it can demonstrate how it runs visually but in reading, you just need to imagine it.

• +2 1

I thank you for telling me, because I had no idea about a documentary made on Satoshi Nakamoto. I have seen a lot of business based movies and I hope to make crypto based movies so that people can get inspired and learned by watching them.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are right my friend,it's good idea to watch this movie on YouTube, it's helpful and it gives you alo of information,there is an advantage from watching this movie. Thanks for sharing this topic