Best possible coins for investment in June 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Best possible coins for investment in June 2020

There are many investment options in cryptocurrencies, but we must be careful before investing in cryptocurrencies and invest smartly, learn and research a lot before investing.

Well for me I would choose to invest in lithcoin and and Etherum the prices of those coin hasn't increased so much , so I think it will stand a better chance of increasing very high , so I would prefer Investing in them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate I also think investing in XRP and litecoin would be great now as we are still pending for the bull run of bitcoin price that I also believe can help these altcoins's price to also increase.

Currently,I have LTC and XRP holdings but in the case of LTC price, I am still wondering ! It is not getting increased in the comparison with the last time case(Before 3rd halving and Corona virus pandemic) when Bitcoin's price was above $10000, LTC price was about $80. Anyway I am still expecting a price raise for LTC. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Currently,I have LTC and XRP holdings but in the case of LTC price, I am still wondering ! It is not getting increased in the comparison with the last time case(Before 3rd halving and Corona virus pandemic) when Bitcoin's price was above $10000, LTC price was about $80. Anyway I am still expecting a price raise for LTC. 

The price for LTC will surely rise again when bitcoin's price starts to go higher and I think it can also be a good idea to hold some though I'm not much into it.

2020 is the best year to invest not just in currency Those who invest and hold on this year will make a lot of profit The best currencies for me are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Many of these popular currencies depend on the price of other currencies.

I agree with you 100% all those coin can give us a good profit that we not expect. I hold only litecoins, but i trade everyday with those other coins and they give me a good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that out of the four coins that you mentioned her the two that i think are good investments are the ltc (litecoin) and xrp (ripple). I think that those two will be great in the future in terms of their prices, and also by the fact that many of the online stores that accept bitcoin are now also starting to accept ripple and so i think that this is a very good sign because ripple offers much lower transaction fees than bitcoin and also offers a much faster confirmation time in some cases.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Friend, this is a good offer! I believe that these altcoins are very well suited for investment. I decided to invest in betting XP as well as TRX-and I think that thanks to this, I will be able to get a big profit in a couple of months, and this is cool!

• +4 1

The world of cryptography contains a very large number of alternative currencies and I think this time is appropriate for investing the most important alternative currencies that have a high price and great popularity I believe that the best alternative currencies for investment are Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many good currencies that we can invest in addition to these currencies that I mentioned that the water coin is good for investment also in the investment fund yobit understanding they give 3% profits on this currency and I think that its price will be good in the future

I will invest in coins with small capitalization, because they have more chance to give x10-x20. Some part of deposit i also will invest in coins from top 20 exept BTC, because always give smaller % from trade. I hope summer-autumn will be season of altcoins.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Add to that list the AWC coin provided by the Atomic Portfolio, which had impressive growth during the current year. Its price has skyrocketed and is now worth $ 1.

Well presently I am holding ltc and ripple XRP. And I think that in future I can make a good profit. Presently Ltd is at average price . I am looking for price to increase. May be after this pandemic session there will be large uptrend in the chart. Speaking about XRP , it was suggested by one of my friend to invest in it.

I am a newbie of crypto world. I havenot invested yet. But i want to invest. I heard about litecoin ltc and ripple xrp. My friends are working there. Thanks for sharing your opinion. It will help me to choose the correct way for investing          

Good list but you have forgot bitcoin. It doesn't matter how the year will be, but i must trade with bitcoins even 5 times a year. Bitcoins has many methods that you can trade and earn profit, my best method is arbitrage.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now market of crypto business is very boom time from the 24th April 2020 to till when I am creating this topics. Means we need to be careful about investing in June of this market. But I still coins have in lowest prices for us 

1: ripple xrp 

2: Eos coins

3: Tron trx 

4: litecoin ltc  

So now your own choices of investment. 

i am a small trader and invested in tron and ripple because their prices is a little lower then their 24 h high and when the price get some high i sell ripples but keep tron .

On 6/9/2020 at 6:39 PM, jamesvince said:

1: ripple xrp 

2: Eos coins

3: Tron trx 

4: litecoin ltc  

Maybe if we trade these coins we can make profit but I don't know for long term and the plans they have. All coins are making slow progress but out of these four Tron is making the most. Although Sun maybe is damaging the coin more than he thinks with some movest that make investors uncomfortable.

I do not completely agree with you, because in the cryptocurrency market every cryptocurrency has a day in which even some currencies that have no value will rise, and with that, investing in currencies in terms of big market value will be the least risky.

ETH - always actually 

BNB - nice to farm some another coins 

TRX - low fees 

Sushi - Hope the in next month will go to the moon 

• -1 3
  • +1 1

Bitcoin remains the cryptocurrency with the highest market value, as this currency was the beginning of the launch of cryptocurrencies in the world, and it succeeded greatly in abandoning the third party in financial transactions, replacing it with blockchain technology.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have investments in some of these coins but I don't hold altcoins for long term. I expect XRP and tron to rise more but I don't know about eos, they have stalled and are not moving as they should, I hope to read more about them soon and some more interest to happen.

• +1 1

I believe that currently one of the best ways to invest our money is the xrp is a cryptocurrency for which we can trade or simply buy and save it for a while to revalue and sell when it is correct, ltc would be an excellent option to save our capital also since it is a currency that constantly rises in price at the same rate as bitcoin

• +1 1