Best possible coins for investment in June 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Best possible coins for investment in June 2020

I came onto this platform for Bitcoins. Now I wrote that there is a wide range of other digital coin such as ethereum and litecoin which can also be traded in the market to gain huge profit. It is necessary that the users buy low and sell high by understanding the market conditions through a adequate learning and analysing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

i have suggested ltc, xrp ,eos to my friends and students these coins have great potential ans can be boom in next bull run. Where price will be much higher than now. These coins are not very expensive and can be purchase and store any wallet and exchange. Because they are popular and can acceptable. 

• +1 1

I do not think that it is possible to know the best currencies that can be bought in the long run because the market situation is unstable, so perhaps you can profit by trading for a short period and reaping profits, but buying a currency and storing it I do not recommend that

• +1 1

According to me these are the best coins to invest on 2020.

bitcoin- there is nothing to explain about the coin. Its the first cryptocurrency and beling most volatile cryptocurrency it will make a lot of profit in future.

xrp- Its supple keeps cutting off in every transaction so this will reduce its supply and that will lead to increase its price.

Ethereum- It has also great future because of its own properties and ethereum has a lot of erc20 coins.They distribute most of the erc20 tokens for free among ethereum holders so that also people prefer to hold ethereum.

ethereum classics- I think this coin has also a great future.Its highest value was around 50$ so that i had invested on few ethereum classics believing it will make profit in future..

• +1 1

My opinion is that all altcoins with a few exceptions only follow Bitcoin. So we may say that we bought ten altcoins and we expect profits but unless Bitcoin moves they don't either. I buy a few alts if they drop a lot and hold for a week and sometimes I make money but most of the times I lose. Since 2018 they can't recover.

• +1 1

For me, I will choose Bitcoin and Ethereum to invest at this time, they are the most powerful assets and have a promising future, especially since the halving happened several months ago and Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am like many coin that you are have in your list but the ripple my dear I am make research and I am not like a lot what I am found. They are 45 billion xrp and 55 billion xrp in ripple accounts that they are call escrow and they open every small time to sell a lot of millions. Are you sure you are want to invest in this?

The xrp is a good choice for bumps of sporadic times. The price is at best, I don't see it exceeding the dollar As for the rest, they are affordable and cheap, and add Ethereum to them, especially after the amendment to their network, which will be soon.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now market of crypto business is very boom time from the 24th April 2020 to till when I am creating this topics. Means we need to be careful about investing in June of this market. But I still coins have in lowest prices for us 

1: ripple xrp 

2: Eos coins

3: Tron trx 

4: litecoin ltc  

So now your own choices of investment. 

June now has gone an now the 2020 is going to be end. And people are now looking on the Bitcoin and Bitcoin is trending in cryptocurrencies world.

Yes you are right and the June was very tough for investment due to fluctuations. And in this we have to choose the coins like Eth ,Lth or USDT for investment which is profitable for us.

In my opinion, Litecoin is the lucky one in the coming year, especially after Bitcoin has reached very high levels
I think a lot of capital will go to Litecoin for short and medium term profits

All coins did great, others reached very high prices like Ethereum and some did good but left a lot to be desired, like Litecoin, so we can say that 2020 was a success for the crypto market as a whole and creating the foundations for something better next year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I know these are some of the top coins and many are recommending usually what they own so I think a little more details on why these coins are great as investments is needed. I find some good cryptocurrencies too sometimes but to make them as a recommendation it will need a longer post with details on the reasons.

I see the top altcoins right now and I can't recommend anything from these, they seem to have made very good performance for the previous year and pumped again lately so I can't give altcoin recommendation for the time being, perhaps Hedera can be pumped a lot but it won't have to do with something useful or with adoption, but it will be speculation.

In general, you can now choose any currency and start investing in it, as the currency market is constantly developing and prices increase day by day.
You can choose LTC, ETH, or any other strong currency.
Beware of new currencies, as they may easily lose their value.

I will give you a few coins that are traded in some big exchanges and are potent to reach ten times higher. 

• ICX (Icon): Platform
  • IOST: Platform
  • DIA : Defi
  • Pluton : Crypto Card
  • TWT: Trust wallet token

The most of my investment close to 60% is in Bitcoin and another 10% in Ethereum. The rest is recycled between altcoins but recently I found some that can make it very higher for many reasons. Did research in all and I like what I saw.

This is really the best time to invest, so we have to start from now and use the time. I prefer to work in Bitcoin and Litecoin because their prices will grow and continue to rise and will have room in the future, so I advise everyone to work immediately to produce Bitcoin and try to keep it.

I think that the boom in the cryptocurrency market will continue at the same pace due to the market being affected by the Corona crisis, but after the end of the crisis, investors who entered the cryptocurrency market during this period may return to their previous work. Nevertheless, I think that the market will maintain its strength due to the huge spread taking place today.

Gentleman I want to tell you that if you want to invest at this time you should to choose the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high in these days and in the future the price of the Bitcoin will go rise

My friend, cryptocurrencies are becoming very widespread and more than one currency is available to invest. Before starting to invest in a currency, we have to analyze it technically so that we can invest and not lose if it falls instead of gaining from its investment. There is no stable currency. Analyze and then choose what suits you. Thank you.

Now the 2021 is start and this time just some coins which are good in the market are YOUC, TOZ and also other good coins these coins are very good and the team is very professional and you can invest in these coins becasue these touches the sky in future in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the investment in any coin is totally depends upon our experience and knowledge about that coin and it also depends upon that how much money we have if we have a good amount then we should invest in the bitcoin otherwise we can choose the Litecoin for the investment. 

Yes, my friend, you're already right. These currencies are the best and most reasonable at present, and they are likely to have a very big future, and I hope to have as many of these coins as possible in order to become rich in the future. 

On 10/11/2020 at 8:54 PM, Syedbesharat said:

i have suggested ltc, xrp ,eos to my friends and students these coins have great potential ans can be boom in next bull run. Where price will be much higher than now. These coins are not very expensive and can be purchase and store any wallet and exchange. Because they are popular and can acceptable. 

Thank you dear for sharing such a useful information about the most valuable coins because I want to know about these coins which have a great power in the digital currency market and we can use it with confidence thanks again for sharing it.