How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

This post is very informative and I think this will be like competition and motivate the members to post useful topics and get more reputation and be in the popular contributors list. But you should always follow the rules and regulations.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Solex said:

They are my role model and i am currently working hard so that I will earn good reputations just the way they all earned by making good quality posts and creating helpful topics that everyone will benefit from in the forum, thank you for your wishes.

I agree with you because our works lead us on the leadersboard  so to be eligible in this board  we need to do good qaulity post and good topics

18 minutes ago, Izeal said:

This post is very informative and I think this will be like competition and motivate the members to post useful topics and get more reputation and be in the popular contributors list. But you should always follow the rules and regulations.

To earn some good reputation you need to work very hard I think it will be very good for you if we write good quality post and good content what you write is your next post or topic you will get your earnings and send your ratings I think that should be the best way to get safe in this forum.

7 hours ago, riskaya1 said:

this is very good news are you get more reputation today this main reason is are you writing quality is also very

This is true my friend we get positive reactions for making good and positive comments which is easily viewed from our profile.. we can also get negative reputations for low qaulity contents or useless contents.

I have seen that thing few weeks ago. And I feel that this is a good response from the platform to payback a tribute to the highest contributors.  This will motivate everyone to do more work and get their name in the top list. With the new rating system,  we all must try to create good post in order to become reputed cryptotalk user.

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right i any use have higher reparation your name comes on the leader board if you made very good topic then you will become winner of the day and get a medal .   

I think it would be more good now if admin will be pay the reward of talk token for the one who will be the winner of the day at least bonus of 30 talk tokens. 

On 7/19/2020 at 7:53 AM, Basicity said:

This such numbers of reputation will motivate us to do the same thing and improve our and the level of the forum althoughit was better to give those people some awards to motivate them 

I also suggest those on the leaders board should be receiving a reward every week so that it will motivate many people in the forum towards making good contribution to the development of the forum.

Seeing yourself in the top contributors is a great feeling because that is one of your achievements with this forum. Once you have posted on that feature we can say that you are really good.

Having highest reputations a day it means a lot in this forum, it's not easy to garner reputations just like that, this is attributed to constant hard work and effort one put together through creating quality, interesting and wanted topics for the forum 

I found out about this feature a few days ago.  But I think many people are still not aware of this feature, so those who did not know about this subject before, they will know better through this post.  Because you have presented the details very nicely. This is a very special feature of this forum.

• +1 1

Yeah absolutely if you have good topic and good content and if you comment to others in your comments are most specified and write smart like that short and sweet this steps are attracte maximum of users so your reputation and following friends are most high in this site.

• +1 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, Basicity said:

I think this will be like competition and motivate the members to post useful topics and get more reputation and be in the popular contributors list

Sure it will be like a competition because everyone will be working so that they will be ones to top the chart of highest resolution earners, so let's work as a team and make useful posts that will easily lead to the increase in the price of talk token when it launch in September.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Basicity said:

This will motivate everyone to do more work and get their name in the top list. With the new rating system, we all must try to create good post in order to become reputed cryptotalk user.

Everyone is working base on there level of understanding about the field of cryptotalk and cryptocurrency respectively, we should also mind the ways we give out the rating to avoid being penalized by the admin and moderators of the forum.

I think its in the home page. Check the bottom of your page its there for daily , weekly and all time highest contribution.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes, through what I said, you can know which members get the highest number of reputations and also know how much reputation you have got

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

Thanks @Ndayebo8, for this information.I think as a member our aim should be towards achieving our goals and what is the goal? becoming successful here in this forum and learning about cryptocurrencies.We should try to work hard on our content and posts.Have a nice day.

• +1 1

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

3 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

Thanks @Ndayebo8, for this information.I think as a member our aim should be towards achieving our goals and what is the goal? becoming successful here in this forum and learning about cryptocurrencies.We should try to work hard on our content and posts.Have a nice day.

Is that your goal? Isn't forums are created for discussion regarding a particular thing? Just like this forum, this is created to discuss crypto-rrlated things, as what it's name already says. 

Please don't quote the whole posts of other members specially if it's too long. It eats to much space.

• +1 2

Reputation need your quality posts and a great idea which you share if you have the ability of sharing meaningful information then you can get reputations and one day you will get on the leader board but it need a hard work..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing this feature of forum as i don't know about it. And i agree with you that we should work hard to get more good reputations daily and i definitely work on it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

receiving many reactions does not mean that the person has good post quality nor does it mean that the person has a good reputation, there are many who have many things and are giving reactions to their many accounts, the forum administrator has already commented on this, unfortunately I do not I have the link and I couldn't post it here either because he talked about it in the Russian section

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can see it in to your yobit account in the cryptotalk campaign new. You can see the number of reputation added to your account. That is my way of checking if i have reputation today and also what day i have a lot of reputation.

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 3:33 AM, koussai999 said:

I think that to get a good reputation on the site you have to publish important and useful topics and I think that publishing a topic related to new and effective ways of profit may be the best way at the present time

That's true so if you want to receive many reputations then post some good and useful content. By doing that you can see that your reputation will grow. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

That's great we can make good topics and became a winner of the day but only those member win the who make useful topics i will try to win by making good topics .

Thanks for sharing informative post.By seeing leader board it will motivate other members to get top position on leader board . Yet i have not win a single day but i am struggling to get top position. Everyone can make it by creating useful and informative content. 

• +2 1

On 9/15/2020 at 8:02 PM, Suparna said:

We are always reviewing the reputation issue. I don't think we need it because if we can create good quality posts then our reputation will definitely increase. All we need to do is create good quality posts here Clear ideas and discussions

This topic is not reviewing reputation points mate but the topic creator giving the tip, how we check our reputation points in one day we gain in this forum,

because in old campaign there is other feature to check reputation points like in this new campaign we see our reputation points in our yobit account earning chart,

but in old campaign only leaderboard maintain the members reputation data.

• +2 1