" Margin Trading " - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Margin Trading "

I know about it but I don't prefer to use it! Because I like to work alone! I think this is good for people who don't have much time to do it! But for me, I prefer to be a normal trader because I want the experience of it 

Trading with leverage and profit from margin gives good profits, but the risk ratio is high. I work in trading using leverage and profit from margin, but I use good financial management.

From my experience and perspective i consider marging trading a statement that explains the usage of your additional positive profit from previous trading into another future tradings.

So you won't go totally bankrupt by using that plus amount that was not at your early first investment amount.

Correct me if i'm wrong please 🙂

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Very well explained friend, it is clear that this is something very complex for us beginners if we want to do this operation we must study and train ourselves enough to manage to master it 

My friend, this type of trading is very dangerous because there are two possibilities: Either the profit is a lot or you lose all your balance.
So I never recommend that anyone trade this kind.

I think trading should be in normal ways, after a good study of the cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, this method is dangerous and I do not like trying it.

A topic would explain well,
However, for a beginner, it is very dangerous and causes bankruptcy in record time. It is not recommended to enter with more than 5x lifts
About 2% of the capital.

Of course, he must be good at analyzing and knowing the market situation from high or low.

Trading with margin is very dangerous in Crypto exchange compared to Forex, because the cryptocurrency market has very volatile changes and changes compared to the Forex market.
 Second, as you said, Margin is not for beginners, it is for experts who master technical analysis and know the path of the market.

And Margin may be a very fast way to go bankrupt and exit the market early.

I have been able to trade margin trading there is a lot of work to be define and be pressured there is a good chance that when you are working in this place, the trades you do , yield in the presence of such a case that when it comes to your margin, its what matters most, and its very important to keep everything in perspective.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this information about margin trading, yes risk is very normal that we deals in trading. We really need knowledge, patience and good mindset to do trading and must ready for the consequences of our decision we made. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

But I also think margin trading can be good and especially when it comes to really trading when it works perfect for you the good effort is to actually try and the right idea is t balance everything so when it comes to margin trading the the effort is to how you manage your investment funds, risk will be key here so as low as you can and as enough profit calculation you can put up something properly

As a beginner, do not advise me to trade on margin

It seems he needs a lot of experience

I could lose everything I have

I have to study it more. I like to learn everything and delve into it

Thank you for this good information that you share to this forum my friend and also a good warning for us beginners here that wanted to take that kind of trading. Knowing that it is very risky and comes with huge amount to loss is need a proper knowledge and plan before going on that trading. I hope that some members here looking for information about margin trading will be seem by them.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

If you are new to cryptocurrency then never ever involve in trading because if you book profit for first time it won't repeat all the time. So, first you have to invest in yourself and learn about trading. Margin trading is very safe method of trading as you can easily calculate your risk and leverage management with analysis and book good profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Margin trading is good in terms of profit, but it is also bad in terms of loss because it is with a large profit size as well as the loss will be large and for this you must have extensive experience as I said in the quick analysis of the market

• +2 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Trading in it is very dangerous for beginners and it is a quick way to lose money in it, and also experts are exposed to loss through it sometimes and because this market is not centralized It is like borrowing money and betting on the future price of a currency If the person is an expert and able to analyze, he may achieve large profits through it.

• +1 1

Margin trading is only for "extra-class" traders who, thanks to the skill of placing a stop loss and take profit, can not only not lose their deposit, but also significantly increase it. For beginners, I would not even advise to get into margin trading. Margin trading without a skillful stop loss is a loss of the deposit.

Margin trading is a really nice tool to increase one's profits, but it requires a good knowledge about risk management to be able to set a reasonable leverage, stop loss and avoid liquidation.  Otherwise, people usually incur big losses due to the lack of knowledge and experience on this type of trading. It would be highly recommendable to spend a good time trading on spot mode before moving on to margin trading and other leveraged modes. 

On 6/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, abualez said:

My beginners friends always hear a lot of trades that they may still not know about. I am in this post I will share with you a quick information about one of the trades and the name is called margin trading and it is one of the important trades that need a lot of skills and a deep understanding of technical analysis and gain extensive experience in immediate trading.
This trading, my friends, is not suitable for beginners at all, because it carries great risks and huge losses that may result from it. The main reason for the losses is the constant market fluctuations. The primary goal of margin trading is to amplify trading results, provided that trading is successful, but this trading is always preferred in markets with low volatility, such as the international Forex market. Margin trading is based on the obligation of a trader with a percentage of the total value of the request .. as there is a strong relationship between it and the concept of leverage. Although my friends are huge benefits that a trader may get from this trading, it includes a lot of risks and increases the huge losses. Good luck my friends.

I advise all beginners to read this, as it is very important, many thanks to the author for writing everything down on the shelves. I'll add on my own that it's better not to go there without knowing what it is

I agree, these are big risks. I guess you shouldn't go into this with all the money. Allocate a small percentage of your capital and take risks.

Where is cryptocurrency margin trading available?

Most sites do not provide for the possibility of using a margin tool for US citizens. This is because any trading platform used by US citizens must comply with SEC requirements, which is not very easy to do.

Exchanges using margin cryptocurrency trading:

Binance.com - Since 2020, it has allowed margin trading using Bitcoin futures. Verification is required for trade.

Bitmex.com - Initially, exchanges were meant to trade crypto derivatives. Verification is optional.

Today, in addition to the above-mentioned exchanges, Kraken is an exchange with a good reputation that invites US citizens to use a margin trading tool. The exchange site is not available to residents of New York and Washington state. In addition, there is no certainty that US citizens will be able to use the services of this site in the future.

In high volatile markets, margin trading is both more lucrative and more dangerous, having a good trade will give you a big profit, but the risk is much higher in return

I agree - trading with margin is very risky and difficult to make profit. I have been trading for 3 years and my margin account is deeply in the red. If you do want to trade with margin, make sure this is only a small proportion of your funds. 

In fact, I am using it, I tell you that it is very risky, I have won a lot, but I have also lost. what must be treated is that the losses do not exceed the gains.

Margin risk is very serious, you can lose all your money in no time, spot trading is more secure, yes profit, less, but you protect your money, but in the margin you lose everything, and even if you are a professional, you still lose your money in any huge quick pump or evacuation