" Margin Trading " - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Margin Trading "

In this forum  you can trading unlimited there is no limit of trading   you can trade anytime anywhere  in this forum the best think is here is no risk of  scams here you can easily invest the money for the trading and get  better earning This forum  gives us Post comments facility also where you can earn Without any investment there is no Margin of investment.

Margin trading is very important to get money.the newbie is not know about the trading he will not spend the time and get money .every time the currency rate up and down .I think better solution is trading ,you know very well about trading and marketing to earn more profitable currency.

I once tried discussing a topic in the Russian forum, but I got a lot of negative reputations. I don’t know why, maybe because I wrote in English. So I advise anyone who wants to discuss with Russians in Russian or lose a lot of your reputation.I find it difficult to understand the Russian language even after translating their speech. So I think I should keep following the English posts better.

simply any kind of trading is risky , its not guaranteed anyways but talking about margin trading its a stupidity and door to go to the street if you are lucky enough to get profit from it or you have some backup plans or real good friend who can forgive you debt then its alright , if you get unlucky , you are just bankrupt and on huge debt 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically! Of course I think that marginal trading is very, very important for making money. However, the newborn does not know about trading, he will not spend time and will not get money. In fact the best solution is trading, you know very well about trading and marketing to earn more profitable currency.

• +2 1

I have gained little information about the margin trading and I have heard the profit is also more and even the risk is also more. Even I won't suggest any one to do simple trading because it is very risky if you are doing with the good amount. The first thing you need to learn is technical analysis and then collect more experience and then be a good trader.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Margin trading is high power trading which can do those people which have solid experience and and special tricks of trading because at that platform big losses occur and high money gain only master mind persons do it better the beigneers can't do that and Crypto platform is best for them. Margin trading is best trading experience which is gain with time.

Margin trading is very profitable.  It is as profitable as it is risky. It has a lot of value in the higher market. Margin trading is very profitable but it is risky.

Margin trading is very profitable.  It is as profitable as it is risky. It has a lot of value in the higher market. Margin trading is very profitable but it is risky.

Yes, this method of margin trading has great risks and needs abundant knowledge, and some of my friends, unfortunately, lost all their money because of the extra enthusiasm that took them hoping to achieve high profits in a short period.

• +2 1

On 6/1/2020 at 6:24 PM, abualez said:

My beginners friends always hear a lot of trades that they may still not know about. I am in this post I will share with you a quick information about one of the trades and the name is called margin trading and it is one of the important trades that need a lot of skills and a deep understanding of technical analysis and gain extensive experience in immediate trading.
This trading, my friends, is not suitable for beginners at all, because it carries great risks and huge losses that may result from it. The main reason for the losses is the constant market fluctuations. The primary goal of margin trading is to amplify trading results, provided that trading is successful, but this trading is always preferred in markets with low volatility, such as the international Forex market. Margin trading is based on the obligation of a trader with a percentage of the total value of the request .. as there is a strong relationship between it and the concept of leverage. Although my friends are huge benefits that a trader may get from this trading, it includes a lot of risks and increases the huge losses. Good luck my friends.

Actually all of the activities that you could do in crypto currency are all risky and also margin trading is not that totally opposite of the normal trading, it's just the same for me based on your explanation. In trading, you need to monitor the fluctuation of the price and aslo in margin trading that you're talking about, that's why I think it's just the same.

Thank you for your update, I this if it needs this level of mastery then beginners like us should stay away for now till they attain such level also.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:24 PM, abualez said:

My beginners friends always hear a lot of trades that they may still not know about. I am in this post I will share with you a quick information about one of the trades and the name is called margin trading and it is one of the important trades that need a lot of skills and a deep understanding of technical analysis and gain extensive experience in immediate trading.
This trading, my friends, is not suitable for beginners at all, because it carries great risks and huge losses that may result from it. The main reason for the losses is the constant market fluctuations. The primary goal of margin trading is to amplify trading results, provided that trading is successful, but this trading is always preferred in markets with low volatility, such as the international Forex market. Margin trading is based on the obligation of a trader with a percentage of the total value of the request .. as there is a strong relationship between it and the concept of leverage. Although my friends are huge benefits that a trader may get from this trading, it includes a lot of risks and increases the huge losses. Good luck my friends.

That's obviously true that margin trading provides higher profit potential but also is a high-risk strategy, especially to new crypto members as it can multiply your losses which can be caused by market fluctuations resulting in losing more money than your initial investment.

Edited by leakydonney
  • +2 1

In margin trading there are many fluctuations you can earn profit at a time at the same time you can loss so it is very risky for beginners so I would suggest for beginners to avoid from margin trade but if you can take the risk of loss you can avail this opportunity.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend, margin trading is a process where individuals investors buy more goods or products than they can afford, investors buys more quantities of goods than they can afford at a particular point of time. Thank you

• +3 1

It is possible to get good profits if it relies on a strategy that is in line with what you want, so you can learn with a small amount and raise the margin. You here know directly that if the price falls on you, you will only get the loser. And with my experience, he tried to increase it by 10% based on what you own. How to avoid losing everything.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 6/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, abualez said:

Totally agree, the pages announce such gains when it really is not, the truth is that with little information they can manipulate you very easily and lose your money.

Hi, yes i think you said true. Margin trading is very difficult for the newbies. But it is more earning trading for those peoples who have great skills about this. This is more risky and more profitable for the peoples. But i am newbiee and advice all the new members please go up step by step and when you get great knowledge then go to margin trading. Thanks.

Many people are excited about margin trading and do not know the crypto market rules that margin trading can wash away their trading investment at any time, so be careful, do not take high risk if you want net income from this market huh. So try to use small profit strategies and earn with a growing mind. 

Trading is the best for earning but it is very risky. You have more knowledge and skills for trading than you take a big profit otherwise you lose your all money. If your margin is big then you have low chance you lose your money.

On 6/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, abualez said:

Yes you are right margin trading is good and we can earn more profit through it but it is very risky and in gaining more profit we can lose all thing and this is not for me I can't do this margin trading because I never do risky things.

I agree, this is the big risk. I guess you will go into this with all the money.Leverage trading is less than the risk of margin trading, we can double our amount that we have less than frequent rate.I have to study it more. I want to learn everything and delve it into it.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, abualez said:

Margin trading is very profitable, it offers double the capital within days, but it is also very dangerous. It just makes you lose all your money in one moment. I never use it because I fear the loser.

Hello dear, your topic is wonderful and very important as the deals, dear, of course, require technical analysis, very high skills and a good understanding of these currencies in order to gain extensive experience, get what you want and achieve your goals. my dear