" Margin Trading " - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Margin Trading "

If you are a beginner do not margin trade. I guarantee you will lose your money very fast. If you can not help yourself, use a very small amount of money and no more than 5x margin. You also need to set a stop loss and take profit before you enter the trade. Without proper risk management you are heading for disaster.

These are risks that you must take, and I do not recommend them if you are new to trading, and it is better to use what you can afford to lose

I have heard a lot about margin trading and the risk that it entails, I have been trading for a short time so I have never used it. I think you have to have a high knowledge to operate with "margin trading"

Margin trade is very risky. You must have many years of experience and have to be very disciplined to be able to participate in this form. If not, your money will be lost quickly

The trading margin is the ratio of profit and loss that the trader has. When the profit margin of is greater than the loss margin Cryptotrader can be considered profitable. On the other hand, if the loss margin is higher than the profit margin, it means that the trader is not profitable and must analyze if the strategy he is using is appropriate and correct.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the stock market margin trading refers to the process whereby individual investors buy more stocks than they can afford to. Margin trading involves buying and selling of securities in one single session.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

MARGIN TRADING: It refers to the practice of using borrowed funds from a broker to trade a finance asset, which forms the collateral for the loan from the broker.

Thanks for the information and I think that this trading margin is not what I would like to do, it is okay to risk but risking a lot can sometimes bring us frustration, at least it happens to me if I lose, obviously if I win it will be a lot but the risk is enough high, maybe before getting into this type of market, I would study a lot and become an expert

That's true marging trading is very risk. Merging trading is very profitable because its profit is increasing day by day. It can earn a lot of money but it has risks. You have to accept this risk.

Margin trading is a risky way but if anyone can handle it smartly then he can make a huge profit from crypto. before making money need to know much.

I don't do margin trading, personally i have no experience with this trading. But i hear about this trading. It is beneficial for bignners because for this trading no extra knowledge is important. In this trading anyone earn or loss money in few hours. 

Thank you for sharing this information with us. 

Stay blessed 😊 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a very profitable way to work but as the market is very volatile and you will always see a loss but it all depends on your knowledge when working as there are many people who recommend it and it is as I say very profitable when it comes to generate profits but beware of overconfidence because you can lose everything

Siempre debemos seguir el margen de las señales en el trading para poder tener un poco más de éxito, no siempre es el momento de hacer una mala idea en el trading, conformarse siempre con lo que haces y mantenerte en pie.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, abualez said:

My beginners friends always hear a lot of trades that they may still not know about. I am in this post I will share with you a quick information about one of the trades and the name is called margin trading and it is one of the important trades that need a lot of skills and a deep understanding of technical analysis and gain extensive experience in immediate trading.
This trading, my friends, is not suitable for beginners at all, because it carries great risks and huge losses that may result from it. The main reason for the losses is the constant market fluctuations. The primary goal of margin trading is to amplify trading results, provided that trading is successful, but this trading is always preferred in markets with low volatility, such as the international Forex market. Margin trading is based on the obligation of a trader with a percentage of the total value of the request .. as there is a strong relationship between it and the concept of leverage. Although my friends are huge benefits that a trader may get from this trading, it includes a lot of risks and increases the huge losses. Good luck my friends.

In short, margin trading is good, but for the beginning person who is entering this world, no? Since you need to learn a series of knowledge so that instead of having great losses you have great gains since it is a somewhat volatile method and that is why it is recommended to have experience and also apply it in pair trading with low volatility fluctuations.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:24, abualez said:

Mis amigos principiantes siempre escuchan muchas operaciones de las que es posible que aún no conozcan. Estoy en esta publicación, compartiré con ustedes una información rápida sobre una de las operaciones y el nombre se llama operaciones de margen y es una de las operaciones importantes que necesitan muchas habilidades y una comprensión profunda del análisis técnico y obtener una amplia experiencia. en negociación inmediata.
Este comercio, mis amigos, no es adecuado para principiantes en absoluto, porque conlleva grandes riesgos y grandes pérdidas que pueden resultar de él. La principal razón de las pérdidas son las constantes fluctuaciones del mercado. El objetivo principal del comercio de margen es amplificar los resultados comerciales, siempre que el comercio sea exitoso, pero este comercio siempre se prefiere en mercados con baja volatilidad, como el mercado internacional de divisas. El comercio de margen se basa en la obligación de un comerciante con un porcentaje del valor total de la solicitud ... ya que existe una fuerte relación entre este y el concepto de apalancamiento. Aunque mis amigos son enormes beneficios que un comerciante puede obtener de este comercio, incluye muchos riesgos y aumenta las enormes pérdidas. Buena suerte, amigos.

what a big brother. You are absolutely right this is not for beginners, and every time you read a trade ad, they tell you that it is easy to do that in a few days you will make a lot of money, and it is totally false, they just want to extract your money for lack of experience without right to returns.

Thanks to the author for such useful information about margin trading, about its possible large losses and huge risks, and the possible high profitability of such a trade, since I am no longer a beginner in trading, I can try this method. Good luck to everyone.

Маржинальная торговля — проведение спекулятивных торговых операций с использованием денежных средств и / или товаров, предоставленных продавцу в кредит под определенную сумму — маржу.

Margin trading can lose all your money, so you should avoid it and there are many who lost their money. Caution, then caution.

I do not like margin trading (on credit), as it is quite a stressful process. All the same, you run the risk of not with its own means and borrowings. And if your investment idea doesn't work, you will also pay a Commission for using leverage in addition to losses. However, sometimes I take this risk

• +5 1

From this post I understand that margin trading is not much suitable for beginners. So if anyone is interested and margin trading they should definitely require indepth understanding regarding the technical analysis that comes with trading in a highly volatile market. so people who wish to participate in such foreign exchange transaction can definitely go for margin trading in order to earn profits in the long run.

• +1 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

margin trading is both more profitable and more risky in high volatile markets, getting a good trade can give you a huge profit but the risk is much higher in return

If dear friend we could not agree with you the market It is the most risky but you can get big profits therefore the choice is decade one
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Great post my friend. I think margin trading can be profitable and also quite a loss. Always make sure on betting less money so that losses aren't that bad. Make sure the market conditions are stable and good. Good luck friends.