What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

In difficult period it is better to buy BTC or ETH. Personally, I believe in XTZ. I also hold some of them 

Well, i will prefer bitcoin and ripple mate because this two is very profitable especially ripple because it has a low amount of fees unlike bitcoin that has a huge amount of fee. Happy posting.

I know no meaning off will choose Bitcoin because of the rise in the price but I will go for ethereum yes the price of Bitcoin will be more but to make profit we should see the rise in the percentage of the price so that it the invested money will get much more return

I think the best currencies to invest at this time are the famous and strong cryptocurrencies that have a large number of people you trust
This investment is the best choice for people who want a somewhat safe investment

I personally prefer the Litecoin currency, to buy and invest in 2020 because of its currently low price and it is very convenient to buy because it is likely that the Litecoin price will increase during the next few months and may exceed $ 100

In my opinion crypto investment always profitable but select good coin its important, in my suggestion bitcoin investment always gives good return, and recently bitcoin halving also completed so in few months we see high prices, so I strongly suggests invest in bitcoin for good profit.

For me the best coin is BTC because in this yeah the halving happened , so we  can see bitcoin at 15000$ or maybe at 20000$ in the end of this year , for that i think bitcoin is the best coin to investing in it in 2020.

For me I think bitcoin is always the best to invest on if you got a large capital to invest with, but if there is not enough capital, or the capital is low I think lithcoin would be better to invest with low capital.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally i would say that the best coin to invest in is bitcoin, and there were plenty of great opportunities to buy bitcoin in the recent market crash that woudl have resulted in massive profits if you had done so. Furthermore i think that we have yet to see the full potential of bitcoin and with more and more countries and businesses starting to accept bitcoin, i think that there is a huge untapped demand that we are likely to see in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In 2020 I choose for investment Bitcoin because this coin trading in every exchange as well as Bitcoin volumes is very high, everyday big traders giving signal about Bitcoin dump and pump.

My best coin to buy and invest in 2020 is bitcoin. Not only in this year but in all years my best coin to invest is  bitcoin. I like to invest with bitcoin most because its very profitable and it needs small amount to start.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This year is full of surprises and we do not know what might happen at the end of the year. I had this week a week that the eth coin achieved good profits, as it exceeded the price it was two times now, which is almost equal to $ 244 and maybe it will grow up more.also this year and next year is for BTC, so I advise you to invest as much as you can to avoid losing your money.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The way they are listed in the coin market cap that is how their order of purchase should be .the best among the coin is Bitcoin followed by ethereum .

@issa123h I may prefer to invest in eth and btc since they are the top most coins that can be trusted and profitable. I advice you to invest in this two coin.

In fact, you cannot say about a particular currency which is the best for investment, as the market changes every day and the value of currencies changes with it

Certainly the best currency for investment and trading and making a profit during this year is the bitcoin currency and it has rebounded well and can make a daily, week or monthly profit

THINK POSITIVE

For sure Bitcoin is the best coin to invest in 2020 as we are observing it's price is in the range of $9300 to $9800 from the last two weeks and so many analysts are pridicted that it will rise up after three to four months. Beside it, ETH, NEO and verge coins are also very good to invest.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:21 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends I created this poll to see your opinion about what is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 for me and for all beginner who want to buy and Invest

Thank you very much

As for me according to my point of view on which coin is the best for investment during this year of 2020 is bitcoin and etherum it will be good to hold a portion of them until the end of the year since many are saying we might hit 20k or above for bitcoin price and I also believe this can cause etherum price to rise as well.

I saw most of votes for bitcoin but I totally not understand why people more likes to btc then eth because eth performance is also not bad at all if we checked it's past history then awesome for their investors and we knows how much volatility and volumes eth has so I like to trade with eth then btc. 

time could change the list and presently I watch of for trends before making any decision on investing since other factors could change the market.

Usually, I always go with a long time investment plan. And as all suggested that better to invest in good coins or famous coins like Bitcoin and ethereum. But if you are not looking for long term plan and want to earn in months,  then you can go with XRP. The present traders are investing in XRP.

I can't think of think of a more better cryptocurrency investment this year apart from any one of bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is so tipped for a bull run later this year and 2021 especially, investors believe. And ethereum has been been the most performing altcoin with over 18% rise on the last month, what can be more interesting than that.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/19/2020 at 9:36 AM, Virgil dijk said:

For me I think bitcoin is always the best to invest on if you got a large capital to invest with, but if there is not enough capital, or the capital is low I think lithcoin would be better to invest with low capital.

Well, that's true mate but we all know that bitcoin has a huge amount of withdrawal fee which us not good for us, I'm recommend to invest in ripple, the price of it is just depending to the price of bitcoin if this is going pumped or not and it has a small amount of withdrawal fee which is fitted to us.

I think all those coins who are on the top re good to invest on them, but is very important to visit many website exchange to verify if a such coin is on the top coins list, about your list Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP are the best.

I think Bitcoin will be the most buying currency in the year 2020 because most people expect that the value of Bitcoin will increase significantly during this year.