What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

Hi my friends I created this poll to see your opinion about what is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 for me and for all beginner who want to buy and Invest

Thank you very much

Edited by issa123h

i think you missed TRX , XRP and xlm . already i invest a good amount of money in XLM coin  as a long-term investment till it's price didn't touch 1$ in market  . from your list is will want to chooses Eos coin for long-term investment and we got good result if we invest at this time in EOS .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

i think you missed TRX , XRP and xlm . already i invest a good amount of money in XLM coin  as a long-term investment till it's price didn't touch 1$ in market  . from your list is will want to chooses Eos coin for long-term investment and we got good result if we invest at this time in EOS .

Yes you are all right my friend I am going to edit my post to add xrp section I am so agree with you and I trust in eos really

For me there are many good currencies that can be relied upon, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most profitable for me, so I prefer to rely on these two currencies instead of other currencies.

Edited by Zaino34

Personally I believe that in the best Cryptocurrencies we can invest this year is in Bitcoin (BTC) because it will be the year of the next half reduction and many aim to increase its value after this

In my opinion, the Ethereum coin is the best for a clear reason, which is that it is the lowest price of bitcoin, but its price is good in relation to other currencies in addition to its wide fame and the speed of its transactions, as it seems to me that Ethereum always progresses better than others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course bitcoin!Most of the people including me will choose bitcoin for sure.The reason behind is it's increasing price!The price of the bitcoin is gradually increasing day by day.It is estimated that soon it will be on its peak!If anyone have investment I think he should buy bitcoin for a good profit.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I think Bitcoin will remain the best currency in all years because it is the oldest and most popular currency among all.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, issa123h said:

Hi my friends I created this poll to see your opinion about what is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 for me and for all beginner who want to buy and Invest

Thank you very much

You will need to go through the coins yourself, check for all time bottom price, look at the currency price now. Just know that if the coin has already reduce in price, itt ks good to invest in such coin. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Beast921 said:

Of course bitcoin!Most of the people including me will choose bitcoin for sure.The reason behind is it's increasing price!The price of the bitcoin is gradually increasing day by day.It is estimated that soon it will be on its peak!If anyone have investment I think he should buy bitcoin for a good profit.

But if you watched the makers movie in the last six months you can notice that bitcoin value decreased from 10000$to 5000$ in just one month my friend 

As the rest did, I would vote for Bitcoin, although to be honest price looks like it will drop for a few days or weeks for the time being. The halvening dust needs to be cleared out before price begins rising. Hopefully it will be sustained close to what it is right now and we will pass 10k again during the summer. If we reach $15k we've broken out from all bearish trends and it would bring too many investors back.

• +3 1

For me, I would go to bitcoin because bitcoin has a great value nowadays but if you want to invest in other coin I will choose ETH because it is also a good coin.

• +2 1

bitcoin, because of the halving you should keep most if not all of your investments in bitcoin and wait for the bull run

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

As most of members say that bitcoin is the best. I am also agree with them. Bitcoin price increase fastly then other any coin. Bitcoin have high volatility then ETH. I want to give example.i was trading in BTC, ETH pair. Before bullrun their price was about 0.025 and now after the bullrun price is 0.20.In this you can see how much bitcoin price increased then ETH. 

• +1 1

I think that this is Litecoin, this is a coin that will grow this year, because it is one of the fastest and it always has a large turnover on all popular exchanges.

On 5/16/2020 at 9:21 AM, issa123h said:

Thank you very much

You can't ask any one this question, you have to decide for your self crypto world is wide and you have to think about it before going to invest, and if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies then you have to see the currant price of the coins and the loyalty of the coin, and after that you will choose some coins and you wait till the price of the coin that you chose to drop, when it drops you invest on that coin then wait till the price rice back and you will get instant profit with it, 

• +2 1

I think that now it is bitcoin, in my opinion it is too late to invest in it, but if it falls to the price of $ 6000, then you can buy it and you will definitely earn on it.

What I think is the best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. This coin is the best. It is very popular now and there are many benefits to working with this coin. So I think the coin tie is the best.

This actually depends a lot. First i think it will be Bitcoin, and after btc rises trough a certain point, other altcoins will rise against bitcoin, before that i would see then mostly doing poor against btc pairs. Meaning that btc would be the right choice.

But this is all just based on a feeling, not a financial advice by any means.

• +2 1

There's many good cryptcurrnecy to invest in 2020 but we know that Bitcoin is the best for this year ! because many reasons one of the most important reasons is halving !

I think that now it is bitcoin, recently its price was about $ 7,000, and now it is hovering around $ 10,000, bitcoin can still grow in price until September

Bitcoin halving event is successfully concluded and hopefully Bitcoin price might gradually increase in the cryptocurrency markets so I think buying the top ranked currencies like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP does make the huge sense if you are expecting profits. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think it's bitcoin ,because the last years we have the bull only in bitcoin and we wait for alt coin but dont increase like bitcoin,and this year with the halving we can see more 

• +3 1

For me, I prefer the currency for buying and investing. It is the reason for Bitcoin. This currency has a very high price and got very popular among all countries of the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

As usual I will always invest on bitcoin and it will be the very first preference for me entertaining because the price of Bitcoin is going to rise very high and we can make much more profit out of it