JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to Bitcoin

GOOD NEWS JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to bitcoin.

As per reports on Coin Telegraph, the US largest banking institution has started providing services to bitcoin businesses with US companies Coinbase and Gemini as its first two clients. 

Back in 2017, the CEO of the company, Jamie Dimon labeled bitcoin as fraud and the company will fire any of its employees found trading it. Now, just recently, the company made a turnaround and recommend investing in bitcoin. This is a good news and it will provide easier trading of bitcoin to its customers.

My View: Now looking at this news and top world investors lie Mike Novagrats, Paul Tudor Jones and many others catching FOMO on bitcoin and having at least two percent of their assets in it. I believe this will attract many others and might provide a bullish moves for the bitcoin. 

I want to know what you guys think about this.

download.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This deal with the famous bank will raise the demand for bitcoin, and thus it will cause a significant increase in the price of cryptocurrencies, but I expect that this cooperation between Bitcoin and the bank will be according to the terms of maintaining the decentralization of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, magd said:

This deal with the famous bank will raise the demand for bitcoin, and thus it will cause a significant increase in the price of cryptocurrencies, but I expect that this cooperation between Bitcoin and the bank will be according to the terms of maintaining the decentralization of cryptocurrencies.

You have to know that the decentralisation of bitcoin and the blockchain technology cannot be tampered with. JPMorgan chase is just a financial institution. 

Thats a great news. Now even the banks are also thinking to get themselves involved in the crypto world. Because by that they can easily earn more trust and trading with cryptocurrencies can also make them much profitable. So i guess that they should quickly get involved with all the other banks and this will make these crypto world much famous as well as the banks will receive good amount of cryptocurrencies. 

looks like the tables have turned, just like always, people say bitcoin is a scam then they realize that it's profitable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Of course, this will be good for Bitcoin and the rest of the digital currencies. If this bank supports Bitcoin, it will increase people’s use of it and the number of people who will invest in it will increase.

16 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

Another company that has a partnership with Bitcoin means another company is going to have a big improvement and will be guaranteed to last long because of the improvement that Bitcoin can give to that company.

Kindly go through the topic again. Please the discussion is about the effect it is going to have on bitcoin and cryptocurrency world not the company, I will like you edit your comment please. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

GB Morgan is one of the most important banks in USA, and therefore its agreement to provide financial services to bitcoin is a major event in the crypto world and will have a positive impact on the prices of cryptocurrencies.

I am pretty sure that others that have called it a fraud as well have been actually secretly investing into it. It's just classic investing tactic. You don't want anyone to know until you have your pockets full of it, then you can shill it.

It is already known that Jamie Dimon was spreading fud in 2017 and using JP Morgans funds to buy Bitcoin during dips. He also did change his mind right on the 20,000 top. This guy is a real Wall Street Wolf and while looking stupid every time he speaks it is probably some short of defence he makes to hide his real plans.

14 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Back in 2017, the CEO of the company, Jamie Dimon labeled bitcoin as fraud and the company will fire any of its employees found trading it. Now, just recently, the company made a turnaround and recommend investing in bitcoin. This is a good news and it will provide easier trading of bitcoin to its customers.

This is good news for the future of cryptocurrency bitcoin to be supported by JP Morgan chase bank and it shows that one day even governments will turn around to realize the benefits behind this technology.

16 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Such news attracts many new investors to the cryptocurrency market and increases people's confidence in Bitcoin. I hope this reflects positively on market prices and we see an increase that occurs after half.

That's right. If banks work with cryptocurrency, people's trust in bitcoin will increase. Accordingly, bitcoin will be purchased more and this will have a positive impact on the price.

this is very good news for bitcoin and cryptocurrency we need such more news because of coronavirus pandemic bitcoin is not increasing we need more support from multinational company 

12 hours ago, BTC Future said:

It is already known that Jamie Dimon was spreading fud in 2017 and using JP Morgans funds to buy Bitcoin during dips. He also did change his mind right on the 20,000 top. This guy is a real Wall Street Wolf and while looking stupid every time he speaks it is probably some short of defence he makes to hide his real plans.

Seems so. I won't be surprised eventually if he announced they will be investing in bitcoin. Firstly calling it a fraud and FOMOing on it now just less than 2years after, he is really more to this. 

thats a good news for all the crypto lover .because getting financial help from any bank will definitely increase the demand and price of the cryptocurrencies.may be the bank having some policies regarding the cryptocurrencies

With this type of integration which this banks tend to implement on their cycle of making the use of Bitcoin accessible to their customer as some of this customer could be on the use if this coin of Bitcoin as when talking of banks, we know, not all accepting Cryptocurrencies as a store of money and stocks

Very good news, for all crypto users, since it has many benefits to be fulfilled, this type of news, I will be aware of the subject to know about the investment of this company or bank.

Its really great step taken by us banks to support crypto currency, because now they know the importance of crypto and its really great opportunity to earn money through crypto, so now they take this action, its really good news for crypto and this type news gives good hype for crypto in market.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, I agree with you, on the one hand, that this news is tempting in itself. By this I mean that it will create an opportunity to bring in new clients and develop the project, and with the large number of investments that will contribute to it, this news will create a buzz. As he previously did not support this idea, and now he is ready to take this step

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/13/2020 at 9:46 PM, Zaino34 said:

Of course, this will be good for Bitcoin and the rest of the digital currencies. If this bank supports Bitcoin, it will increase people’s use of it and the number of people who will invest in it will increase.

So mate, I think all major banks should eventually enable the services associated with the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Due to increasing demands of customers, banks have to meet the majority of customer's demands. 

On 5/13/2020 at 10:50 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Such news attracts many new investors to the cryptocurrency market and increases people's confidence in Bitcoin. I hope this reflects positively on market prices and we see an increase that occurs after half.

Yes I think tsht you are right and this move could attract many investors and they can try the cryptocurrency market for sure and I think that cryptocurrency can move up because of one investors only and I think that would be great if the results is positive. 

On 5/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, magd said:

This deal with the famous bank will raise the demand for bitcoin

This is true mate and there is a possible to increased it's value price to the market, i hope that there are some countries will now accept cryptocurrency and just look for it's importance.

Excellent news. This move is a positive development for Bitcoin and shows that banks are now feeling comfortable with the business of cryptocurrencies.

That is definitely great news because with every new bank that is starting using cryptocurrency as a financial service can give new boost for crypto itself, and I can only be happy for that.

As for what JPMorgan Chase will do, this is positive for Bitcoin and will bring more investors to it and this will develop from Cryptocurrency.

THINK POSITIVE