Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

everything comes good even notifications on the top of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, but IB is really good for everything.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:16 AM, Strangernew1 said:

Hello my friend. I really like the feature that allow us to make reply on the posts by clicking that quote button under any comments. It's really useful in communicating. 

If an excellent tool and very little is used really because people tend to use the appointment button.

1386897046_bootonquote.jpg.787d457c9413f7dfa64767cb8b41f7cb.jpg

On 3/1/2020 at 4:20 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello my friend. Honestly this forum is designed pretty much good. I don't find any problem in the dashboard of this cryptotalk forum. Just one problem that my comments are deleted everyday lol. 

You don't want comments deleted ... it's simple to make useful comments.

This post is an example of your bad practice and why your comments are deleted. Be creative and make community.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The graphics are simple and it is pleasant to the eyes. i like it because it’s some sort of minimalistic style. and smooth interface and everything works well.

The thing I like the most about this tight is very simple it is very simple to use and we can can react on the comments below on a post which I given by many experience persons and also we can share our experience by comments with newcomers and it is very helpful for them to understand the Crypto market and earning money

Every foroum in this crypoto i like most.Beacuse from everything you learn something.And from this you know thare are vast knowledge about crpto we know.Here we exchange idea thought about various topic .

I like the share button and reputation button, because its what shows you the results for your post if has become useful to members or useless, members will give you good reputations if your post will be useful to them and they will give you bad reputation if your posts are bad.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

update.gif.95ff17e945070d3228361b8efee5b339.gif

uPDATE: OP,Add.

Forum Topics, we usually use the default theme but I found that we have 4 different themes, some only change in color, but there is one that is quite radical.

Go:

theme.jpg.eb8880018d7a903c38bc03fb0cf4675f.jpg

e.g

view1.thumb.jpg.2efc316557018fac2ba8d2ef5059d87c.jpg

Themes:

Main

Uniform-ipsfocus

Main19

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Renz08 said:

I like the how they delete our post randomly. I don't why they are doing this even if we are abiding the rules. We have no idea what is happening in our forum. I hope soon this will continue. I know this is the new feature. It happens only recently without announcement.

LOL Yes it's really a bug problems we dont know why and how and they dont notify about that just delete and tomorrow you see that you have to make more post to reach the useful posts 

On 3/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, Jojo88 said:

Looking for the best features, but I can say that the pay per post is the best. Members are a part of it. First of all I would say that keeping a daughter is a great platform and beneficial for all members of that segment and if you are with them

--The PPP is not a feature of the forum is a campaign.

On 3/8/2020 at 6:25 AM, scorpiali said:

LOL Yes it's really a bug problems we dont know why and how and they dont notify about that just delete and tomorrow you see that you have to make more post to reach the useful posts 

and  @Renz08

We all delete posts, it's easy not to delete them, let's not shitpost.

More advanced users or with many posts should have this topic overcome, should not be part of a topic that is not worth commenting ...

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/19/2019 at 6:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

One feature that stands out is the notification bubble. Report button was useful too but now it's gone at least temporally. Also i just found "sort by" button, that's a life saver.

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope this forum will last for a long time. Frankly, everything wonderful in this forum is well organized and easy to use even for beginners in the field of profit from the Internet. I spend most of my time working here and feel happy

9 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

--The PPP is not a feature of the forum is a campaign.

and  @Renz08

We all delete posts, it's easy not to delete them, let's not shitpost.

More advanced users or with many posts should have this topic overcome, should not be part of a topic that is not worth commenting ...

Right now the deleted post are right because there is many shitpost as you said that need to be deleted it's without any meaning and duplicate 

How using links to the Crypto Talk forum without them getting embedded?

wewe.jpg

Just after pasting the link wait a few seconds and the window will appear.

2 wewe.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 3/13/2020 at 11:02 AM, rishi ahmed said:

Lots of the option could be very wonderful and additionally advantageous everything succeed ok, will probably it is suggested to make a deep template for you to for healthy and do not distress any loving as soon as you come up with notably on the afternoon.

Please try to do better every day, it is easy just post useful, do not post off-topic. I have used the features spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpgbecause you made a bad comment, there are also useful comments to gain this like.jpg kind of reaction.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/20/2019 at 7:08 AM, Rounak sarkar said:

Of course the forum was easy to used . And the payment system is good !! I can get all my post payment between half an a day !!

This forum is even novice friendly. It has many great modern features that makes me to like it. I like the forum generally. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, austinsmith1122x said:

Usually the ones most often used to make the most of it, this kind of stuff, rules and mediators have their own standards for sorting through these issues.

What are you trying to say, you can do better try ...

3 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

there are many functions on the forum that I like, in particular, payment for the post, rating function, reputation function, quick support function, warning points, everything on the forum is perfect, I have never encountered any problem on the forum.

Actually, I think he is the first to like this "warning points" feature, but it is very good because it makes users reflect on what they are doing wrong and they even have several opportunities, so the positive side of receiving a point of Warning is that it is not the end, it is the beginning of improvement.

image.png

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

update.gif.95ff17e945070d3228361b8efee5b339.gif

I have seen this solution which is very good and I like it because before you couldn't see the edit button, quote +

Before:

2050419225_beforevs.jpg.ff6d187325c480ec1e5d691aa877b6e6.jpg

After:

Before

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, Mahmood97 said:

Well, as of now, what I most like feature of this forum is the speech bubble. It turns into black, gray and white if you took an action about the topic. Black if you commented already. White if not.

I was about to use the reation feature and give you your first like, but I did the homework and in a click of just a few seconds (0.51)  I could see that you are stealing content, it is bad practice.

111copy.jpg.a603e901979b0cb5a6420dd80016c3b5.jpg

Remember that there is the report button, which users they use to report content like yours.

But you have helped a user to gain his like, because his comment is original, useful and contributes.

Before: without Like

After:

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/19/2019 at 8:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

I like crypto world section more than other sections on this forum. Its because we get new things on this section about crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

10 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I like crypto world section more than other sections on this forum. Its because we get new things on this section about crypto world. 

Do not make comments without thinking, just answer in relation to the Topic, it is features of functionality, operability.

If you are asked what the mechanical characteristics of a car are, you should not answer that the seats are the mechanical characteristics that you like the most.

I hope you understand the point and improve your post.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think the best feature that i like on this forum is the message icon that is next to each topic which tells you whether you have previously replied to that topic or not. This makes it very easy to keep track of the replies that you are making in this form and prevents you from replying to one topic twice.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The signature Feature,

This user practically half of his post is presented in the signature, so it is very annoying and that's when I used this  feature by the first time:

1871062450_picsexy222333.jpg.jpg.7dab412a6913b1fc7177670390ad6cc2.jpg

.Before:1234854234_picsexy.jpg.d2fd04788a132b8fbff918d43c6732ed.jpg

After:

upsignature.jpg.a21f7a55f9517d3cb6b6df4b4b220819.jpg

In any case it is always good to leave a reasonable space between the signature and the post, this way your signature may not be so annoying.

e.g

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is my first post, I am a newbie and very excited to be a part of this. I waited a lot for its registration opening but finally I succeeded in opening my account here. I like pay per post feature but I cannot register my cryptotalk account in yobit, yobit shows error when I put my email in cryptotalk campaign. This is the only problem I am facing at this time.

What I really love in the features of the forum the most is the save features when you click on the submit. It automatically save the post so that it is safe in any case of interruption. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy