Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

yes, all the features in this forum is very good and useful for all. all the forum has their own features and this forum has also has the own features which is good to me.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:09 AM, Muhammad Haroon said:

I like posting feature the most that makes us able to write on some specific topic with the restriction of not less than 100 characters per post. Because the admin did not make it mandatory then it might have done by many people put their comment consisting on just 10 to 20 characters.

I don't understand what you say, but I think You're trying to say that there is a restrintion on the number of character that are written...?

The reality is that there is no feature that does. They are rules  Forum , which is different.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/8/2020 at 2:44 AM, Cryptotalk63 said:

moreover loads of options without consequences is no longer necessary, the paramount road to build on the forum is to delay and not sprint and hand over additional time to the group of administrators

Interesting concern, you can specify which you do not consider necessary.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:28 AM, rounack said:

i think report post button send tips to user to user options should be attached in near future.that make the forum different from any other.also to raise a voice in crypto community there should also be a specific option is required

Those things exist:

1.- send tips to user 

message.jpg.21ef0aedd6d67d6d281c5f6ab7771b4a.jpg

2.- ....raise a voice in crypto community...

1648110547_message22.jpg.jpg.67cb757585a76f914e85688df99f5906.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The best feature this forum has is the option to insert media into your comment. You can even post youtube videos and this is feature does not exist in other forums I'm visiting. Probably the format of this forum is one of the best around.

I like many feature of form.Signature is my best liking option.And  reporting of comment is my second liking feature of form.I wish they gives us more great features on form.It will be really helpful.

As i am new in this forum and what i has experienced from it is, that how to use it is not very tough a new beginner can easily understand also the posting and notification feature is good in this forum. 

Welcome to the forum, all you need to do to earn in this forum is to first of all open an account with yobit and link the account with this forum own by inputting your email address after that  then you start by posting 100 posts and when you are through with that it is then you will start receiving payment for 30 post per day which is 0.00030btc everyday

For me i really like the feature where you can change the color of your background or theme. i hope a lot of colors will be added. looking forward to it admins. good job. keep making this forum great.

The feature I like the best is the one that remembers what you put in the reply box even if you manage to somehow close the window or app you are using because I tend to like multitasking a lot and sometimes I just need to get off my phone for extended periods of time and having my reply saved and just perfectly fine makes me happy everytime.

The whole forum is good. I like all the feature of the forum. The best thing is the like emoji in the forum. The community reputation are shown in the profile and every person see your reputation in the community

On 10/19/2019 at 11:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

The feature was ok and I don’t Have ang question about the creator, just want to Add something like checking if you already comment of someone post.

3 hours ago, Syed Rehan said:

The whole forum is good. I like all the feature of the forum. The best thing is the like emoji in the forum. The community reputation are shown in the profile and every person see your reputation in the community

Yeah and I have seen and read the all post in this topic and most of the members are liking the giving reputation to the other member of the forum.

I like so many things about this crypto talk, the first one is the pay to post, the second one is the airdrops we receive here then the fun

The forum features I like is its easy to work here, everything is well organized but it would be better if there were more sections.Also it pays me for my useful posts and I also get to know about crpyto.

The forum is lovely. Easy and simple to use. In addition, unlike many other websites on the Internet, it is very mobile friendly. And this makes it convenient for members to have access to this site through their phones anywhere they are. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, Gg233 said:

The feature was ok and I don’t Have ang question about the creator, just want to Add something like checking if you already comment of someone post. .

If it exists, you can see a bold color when there are new answers.

It it is a star you answered that Topic if is a point you have no post on that Topic.

www.jpg.952eabf6bd9a090e890660514203d7a1.jpg

--------

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Forums that are posted on the crypto world and digital currency. Because I'm aware of crypto and digital currency. That's why I like my posts on crypto and digital currency.

I really love all the features in the forum and good site to know about crypto here so many section available to  know what you want and every feature have so many knowledge information especially i think beginner section is good to new comers to get all information they want

On 1/13/2020 at 10:36 PM, Syed Rehan said:

Indeed,this forum is amazing. But i only disagree with the emoji,its kinda useless now,many doesnt know the proper use of it,

So some increase reputation even their post are not useful.

Edited by Ms.o

I liked the feature  of quoting other people posts. I also liked the way of the words being saved if we mistakenly  quit the browser.  That is really  helpful. I liked the way of messaging  and chatting  as well.

i like the option react very much.if people found the post more useful they are hitting the love react button.so the replies getting more inspiration for the post 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:59 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

i like group chat or reaction and quite features group chat is my favorite feature chat all users in this website like whatsapp.

One of the features that I like in this forum is notifications. but unfortunately since 9 January, the notification didn't work. Because I do not get notifications like replies to my posts or also people who give reputation to me.

I just love the totality of this platform. I love how it looks and how easy it is to use and navigate. And oh the notification. Super cool.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I always wondered about the official social networks of Cryptotalk.

If you select:

Theme

1iup.jpg.66bebe00695bbaa399821c3e282daefb.jpg 

and next:

2uip.jpg.13c55a7a9eb7b555e86c82f204b7f408.jpg

Uniform - ips focus , Select.

Discovery their social Networks: 

3op.jpg.c1da7837ede4e2f5641d3d8c462e796f.jpg

In the bottom.

4ips.jpg.e8154e10bc2f394ab0d378018ee1d1e6.jpg

Official networks. I like it theme. 

Don't Forget Your Topics