Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

Which feature of this forum that I like is when the browser is refreshed on its own while you are typing it will automatically saves.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/19/2019 at 11:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

I also like that giving reputation point. It is because it can help other users to be motivated to post if they recieved reactions or reputation. 

There are more features that soon be add in this forum, moderators and admin are just working on it, but for now the best feature right now for me is the reaction feature. it really made my day when someone reacted to my post or comment. 

At first, I will say about the pay per post campaign. As a new forum, team became successful to gather noticable people here and we are getting more topics. I love this feature 

Bengali?

View this Topic

There are a lot of things in the forum and the design is very good to read to recognize the blockchain. Button to share with your friends on social networks.

Top 10 features users like. 

1. Pay for constructive post.
  2. The interface (All the feature).
  3. Interfaces of  the profile.
  4. Mobile Friendly Browser.
  5. Button Reaction.
  6. The notification System.
  7. Button To share with friends on social networks.
  8. Reputation point.
  9. Features featured on the OP.
  10. Moderation And administration.

(*) According to your replies to the Topic.

• +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/19/2019 at 8:39 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

Too many options without results is no longer necessary, the best way to develop the forum is to wait and not rush and give more time to the team of administrators

But if you just sit and wait nothing will happen. You should communicate with mods by giving your suggestions of how to improve this forum's activity. And only then something will really happen and everything will functioning as it should be. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I like this forum about everything ... section, features, the menu and also the website is not heavy for my mobile phone. I am not good at using the internet and just joined the forum.  Cryptoyalk is the best forum where I learn a lot and earn income.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Amxy said:

I like crypto and wallet forum features because l learn a lot about cryptocurrrency price.in wallet l learn a lot about different wallets such as coinami, binance, bitcoins etc.

The topic really is features not of foum sections. Your post could be considered spam, although it is understood that it is not your intention.

You can use these features when you see a post that considered Spam.

54803125_1spam.jpg.93a5fefb5538e596be04c65650c19ff6.jpg+1647743698_2spam.jpg.aa50fe3d930f0a84fb36073d125b4649.jpg

or

737821255_3spam.jpg.7c9c7a29340fbf3e13ec243a6060d853.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, cryptoalik said:

I like Crypto talk forum so much.And the reasons are I am getting paid for posting.Again I also learning a lot about crypto.

I see the people are liking for Money, but the topic is about the part of forum you like. It's not about paid to post, but its about which part you likes and dislikes. I am hoping the forum will pay you even more in the future according to the ranks.

The forum needs more clean including this thread, but the moderators are not getting enough time to do everything.

Edited by cryptosix

On 11/30/2019 at 1:56 AM, Sujon33 said:

I like this forum very much.This beautiful forum.Their have some many interesting features.I have most like their payment system features.They paid us for every post in just 2-hours

What you say is good, I agreed but it has nothing to do with the forum features, but if with promotion, it is a management of the pay per post promotion.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I like some features here in this forum that you can reacted to the posts of others to give them a feed back if there posts have some sense or not, if you got some + reputations, you can consider as a good member but if you have an - reputations, it means that you are not a good member.

I love every feature of cryptotalk forum. The feature I like most is the earning opportunity from posting good post. We can learn and share many kind of information and also can earn Bitcoin. Besides the feature of dashboard, profile,various option to write post also impressed me a lot.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

Too many options without results is no longer necessary, the best way to develop the forum is to wait and not rush and give more time to the team of administrators

Exactly buddy. Cause I think that admins are going through a lot of pressure right now fixing the forum page bugs and removing the spammers! But if we give enough time to them they'll surely upgrade the options of this forum page! 

This forum has many good features.One of the things I like very much is that they give an average of one to two hours for each post.

By the truth no one here are hating money, so for me first feature here I like is free rewards but apart from that I like the users of here are really helpfully

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/17/2019 at 12:58 AM, Imran jameel said:

The Feature which i like more is that this forum pay us for our valuable time. Same time the other forum do not give us money for our valueable time. This forum give us 1k satoshi for each post which we do on that forum

On 12/17/2019 at 3:23 AM, ShakilA said:

This forum has many good features.One of the things I like very much is that they give an average of one to two hours for each post.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:32 AM, Rifat773 said:

I like every forum. Each forum offers a good job. Each post that I like gets paid for it. Working here can earn good income. Can be invested here

12 hours ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

Usually crypto forums have many good features, but one of the good features of this forum is what I like the most because it offers short payment.

6 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

All features are good this forum is easy to use and payment system is also good the transfer of payment is take half day.

6 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

By the truth no one here are hating money, so for me first feature here I like is free rewards but apart from that I like the users of here are really helpfully

Friends!! Payments are not a functional  feature of the Forum.

It is a promotion , an added value,it is not directly a feature, the instant payment system in our Yobit Account if it is a feature.

That is, they pay you or not per post the forum continues working perfectly.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I like the feature of saving your reply as a draft messages because it happens to me a lot that when I writing a reply then suddenly touch the homescreen I though it was gone but luckily it was save by clicking again the "reply to this topic".

On 10/20/2019 at 9:08 AM, Rounak sarkar said:

Of course the forum was easy to used . And the payment system is good !! I can get all my post payment between half an a day !!

No you cannot get paid here between half an a day as you say, but the payment are always paid after three hours from the time you posted

actually what I like the most here is the notification feature. so we know there are replies, messages and other notifications. in bitcointalk there are no notifications for replies from our topic so that it makes us repeat or have to read the topic or post that has been made to make sure someone replies or not.

I really like the reaction feature because we may know if we have share a good content or we should improve our write up. It also reflect our reputation in this community.

To many options which is not useful is not good for any forum. all the forum has their own looking and features. so I think this forum is good and also it is improving day by day.