Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

I like the site because it is characterized by a simple and excellent interface that attracts attention and it is divided into several sections, each section is concerned with a specific field

• Useful or interesting 1

What I like about the site is that it offers a monetary reward for every post made by its members and it seeks only to develop the digital community

I really like everything related to the forum, but I really like its graphical interface that is very nice and easy to use, I also really like the rating system where we have a wide variety of scores! The forum is growing a lot and they are always thinking how to improve, the work being done seems perfect!

• +1 1

I like the option of changing language and theme because if this forum adds more other languages like hindi, nepali, bangla and others then it would be great because I have seen many member working from these countries. The theme feature is the best even if other motivative themes could be added then I would love this forum even more. Because the background or theme gives motivation to me.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Too many options without consequences is no longer vital, the exceptional manner to broaden the discussion board is to wait and now not rush and give more time to the crew of administrators

• +1 1

I working some forum.But of all forum I like it very much. Its features is so good quality. After it I like bitcointalk and then stake. I think Its great than any other.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Izeal said:

I like the option of changing language and theme because if this forum adds more other languages like hindi, nepali, bangla and others then it would be great because I have seen many member working from these countries. The theme feature is the best even if other motivative themes could be added then I would love this forum even more. Because the background or theme gives motivation to me.

Yes Mr @Izealwell said I will like to see other features been added to the group and how it we can change our language section that will help works from all over the world. I have seen Some members that have been struggling with conjunction problem but I don't blame them because that's not their man language.

Many features which i like the most in thia forum.

One of them are reputations feature if you get positive reputation it enhances the intrest of the memver to work hard. And other feature i like the most is my forum profile in which i when login see all of my previous progress and activity easily. Mean community reputation count, # of posts and warning section. 

Every content required of a forum feature is intact or are some user insisting on applying colorful themes to his or her page but as of my own we have fantastic features needed. 

5 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes Mr @Izealwell said I will like to see other features been added to the group and how it we can change our language section that will help works from all over the world. I have seen Some members that have been struggling with conjunction problem but I don't blame them because that's not their man language.

Lots of member are having difficulty with the languages as you said @Mubiflow member are doing lots of mistake in this forum even their post will be deleted by the moderators which will be very difficult for them because they have done hard work to write the post but at last they won't get paid which is very bad, even I am not perfect in English.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum have many feature but the paybyposts campagn attract members more to join the forum and also learn more about cryptoworld. 

Every forums have their own cool features.Of cource the forum was easy to used and the payment systemis good.The function i like to see here is to see is to find answers for the problem of the time zone.Crypto members give reputation on his post who posted by another crypto member means give respect.

I like the futures that i can check the whole post what the post content is and also who posted that topic and also i ca see the last replay when it was maid and who replayed it, just only by pouting my the pointer on the title of the topic, 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

I like the futures that i can check the whole post what the post content is and also who posted that topic and also i ca see the last replay when it was maid and who replayed it, just only by pouting my the pointer on the title of the topic, 

For me, The forum features I like the most is actually the latest addition, the report feature, with these feature, we would now be able to report members that are breaking the forum rules deliberately 

• +3 1

23 minutes ago, Froshk said:

For me, The forum features I like the most is actually the latest addition, the report feature, with these feature, we would now be able to report members that are breaking the forum rules deliberately 

Yeah you are right we can report spammer at any time, and i think this futures was here since the forum begins, and i like the option that we can give negative reactions for bad posts and the person will not see who reacted on his post, that will decrease the chance of revenge.

I am a beginner as a I am trying to check all features about this forum. I am gaining all information step by step as I am working on it .But the Best Feature of this forum is an earning .By the help of posting we can earn . So it's a big opportunity for us.

I don't think there is any feature that no one would unlike, as all of them are amazing, the best thing is the editing box of the forum which offers you great options to edit your text while writing.

We see the page loads too fast and everything comes good even notification on the top of page. Every forums have their own features bitcointalk is old but the website is still cool.It is one of the greatest forums.

Working in this forum is easy if we follow its rules and adhere to them, and the best feature in it is that it deals with us honestly while we provide high-quality content and we always find that the page loads quickly and in my opinion this forum is distinguished because it offers us a lot of benefit and also money.

i like the whole of Cryptotalk, there is no features that i prefer more than the another. posting, reacting and sharing your opinion freely is really amazing.

I like rating system, but it has some problems which admins should to fix. Also I like Cryptotalk interface and design. Comparing to Bitcointalk it's a very progressive and modern site which is really pleasant to use

I find the forum recipes features wonderful and comfortable to work as it contains features not found in other forums, especially notices that contain a lot of options. The profile also has many more flexible settings and the overall look is good, very comfortable to look at.

• Useful or interesting 1

i like the picture in your topic, we can post topics with this GIF to more clearing any idea in this forum or any exchange, about the development i think that crypto talk have good team and they can develop this forum more and more. 

I like it to be practical and useful. it's not confusing or scary, especially for beginners. in this way, many people are also involved in this platform

It is still best to use the computer which mouse can help you a lot. you can have the paint to edit and paste pic here. you can't quote the messages easily with the phone also.