Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

On 10/19/2019 at 12:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

I like the new futures of the forum which is i react on any members with what i really think the post or comment deserve and the person can see who reacted on his posts, this futures is what i like more, because that will save the members from unwanted argument.

After a while, I understand that this forum has a very cool rating system, and also, we might notice that many features make it easier to use this forum, for example, when we want to answer someone, we can highlight some specific inscription, or receive any awards for activity on this forum. This is very cool!

Everything relies on the gathering programming and in the event that require more, at that point additional coding is need. We see the page stacks excessively quick and all that comes great even notices on the highest point of page. I idea this will go with Xenforo, however IB is truly useful for everything. 

Helpful or fascinating

This forum is like a part-time job that pays me to work. In fact, I have not seen a website that pays you four dollars  just by making comments. And on the other hand, this forum gives me useful information about cryptocurrency and it will be of great benefit to me during my investment.

I think what I like the most is that the forum has the writing section or enriched keyboard, since it allows us to edit the text at our whim or add hidden links in the lines of a paragraph, another thing that catches my attention is the variety of sections available.

The forum is characterized by ease of dealing with members, the distinctive interface of the topics, the way the topic is presented and comments on it
And how to divide the forum into different themes and nicely arranged
In addition to its simplicity and ease of teaching beginners about cryptocurrencies and trading, and helping them to enter the world of investment and achieve good profits

I have friends who are members in more than one forum, and when I invited them to this forum, they found that the options for interacting with the posts are much wider than the interaction options available in other forums, and what they liked the most was the ability to give positive and negative interaction, in addition to because it contains all the basics such as quote and participation.

• +2 1

I have read many about the features of this forum, even with the smallest details, you can gain the look and color that you want, this gives comfort, in addition to the general look in the image above, we can know the rank of the member and the number of his posts with his reputation, is it good or not, and this saves us time in knowing who we read for! without accessing his profile, the rate, quote and reply buttons all have integrated functions that lead to  better comprehensive content.

i also like the quote feature because it allow us to discuss with members about any part of their comments we find a problem on it and same goes for "mention" feature , because the main idea of this forum is so members can discuss with each other about cryptocurrencies and if one of them is off then he receives a notification when he is mentioned so he can reply to other members questions 

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:47 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

The function I like to see here is to find answers for the problem of the time zone and also to have more sections of languages, if not everything works well on the forum

It all depends upon the forum software and if require more then extra coding is need. We see the page loads too fast and everything comes good even notifications on the top of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, but IB is really good for everything.

I like the forum features of beginners section because a lot of discussion are make in beginners section and there are common things we normally forget which are been discussed in the sections and the rules and regulations of the forum are always reminder tool for beginners section so I like forum features of beginners section because one will gain more knowledge and experience apart from the one you have 

• +2 1

There are a lot of features on the forum. Every features 

is perfect. Butthe picture and sigature+background. 

picture are very easy and it is good for everything. 

Thank you.

There are a lot of features on the forum. Every features 

is perfect. But the picture and sigature+background. 

picture are very easy and it is good for everything. 

Thank you.

The features of this forum are designed carefully to give the members a nice experience, there are many features that I really like and for me it is having my personal profile which I can personalize like I wish, and having activity Register, this allows the member to keep up with his/her performance. Regards 

• +3 1

Any fora moves in its specific direction. The fora has many features.  All types are special

Perfect and dependable. Managers keep all the rules to improve the forum.

There are a lot of good features in this forum, and the most thing I like is the ability to evaluate the topic and responses by giving reputation points, and the methods of earning here are distinguished compared to other sites, in addition to that I prefer the feature of quotation because through this feature it is possible to respond to only a specific part of the post

I liked the gif that you posted on your topic, I don’t know how to do that, for me everything that has been added to this forum I like and I am sure that the moderators are working on developing it.

7 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The forum feature I love most is the tag, I live the tag and quote feature alot, I was working in the forum for weeks before I knew about such feature, when I knew about it, since then I always use it to drag attention of my fellow colleagues to a particular topic or comment. @Honny143 @Calvinpriva

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan   on this forum we have so many useful features, but especially tagging and quote these features good to attract members attention,

through these feature we increase our friend circle on this forum and also learns important knowledge also.

my friend,  this forum is just awesome.  All the features is just good .  I like all feature.       

The feature that I like about this forum is the rating system. I did like the rating system because this one is the thing that makes the contents in this forum to be paid in such amount. I like the rating system because it does not matter how many or how high did you managed to get the positive rating but as long as you get positive rating the payment would still be the same despite of the number of positive rating you get. This eliminates the possibility of abusing the creation of topics as a one way of getting paid higher in this forum.

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan   on this forum we have so many useful features, but especially tagging and quote these features good to attract members attention,

through these feature we increase our friend circle on this forum and also learns important knowledge also.

That's true, that's why I choose the two as my best features, every member has what they like most about the forum, what makes them work in joy. Mine is the tag feature and the quote features.

Hey mate, you ask a non crypto topic but although I am commenting your post because this forum is a huge opportunity to learn cryptocurrency, also we are earning money in this forum. I like all the features of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see the reputation feature is amazing but unfortunately so far still many members using it well because you see post and on a scale for -5 to +5 it only deserve +2 but it has +5 and versa verse

Members should start reading posts well before giving reputation randomly so it doesn't affect the forum quality

The one feature I like the most the rules implementation as no one can cheat this forum and if he does so than he would be banned soon. A great platform with a lot of knowledge and great and valuable friendly environment.