Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

I agree completely. In general all the forum has a perfect look and is looking fresh and interesting to use. I like some features more than others but the best one is the reactions and rating system that gives to everyone a voting power that other websites don't have anything similar.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have a preference on any single forum feature, I like hte forum as it is and I like everything it has to offer. It has many interesting features like insert of pictures and video in our posts and change of font size. Many more as even colours. It gives a lot to the writer to create something really good.

• +3 1

I like the notification feature a lot. It gives me a chance to get notified and only for actions that I select and this way I have found notification when someone used my name or someone quoted me and it made me instantly reply to this person. It gives a way to have interaction and it is something wonderful for a forum.

I like the features that show if I have already commented on a topic or not, it is very important because it avoids commenting 2 times on the same topic

Well mate! i like much features in the forum.Because these features really enjoyable.There is much knowledge to gain every day.On a new day you will learn more things.Daily we see intresting topics which are answerable.And easy to make ourseleves understand.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is an easy to use platform, simple, especially for using the phone, and it has great features. You can also benefit from some good information and I loved it.

I really like the reaction feature because we may know if we have share a good content or we should improve our write up. It also reflect our reputation in this community

There are a lot of things in the forum and the design is very good to read to recognize the blockchain. Button to share with your friends on social networks.

• +1 2

I like some features here in this forum that you can reacted to the posts of others to give them a feed back if there posts have some sense or not, if you got some + reputations, you can consider as a good member but if you have an - reputations, it means that you are not a good member

• +1 1

I like in the forum that there is a variation of the assessment and the ability to make a quote. I do not like the fact that it is impossible to track the number of ratings on posts in the crypto-talk itself. if there is, then I must be a little blind, heh.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Cryptooo said:

The best component this gathering has is the alternative to embed media into your remark. You can even post youtube recordings and this is highlight doesn't exist in different discussions I'm visiting. Presumably the organization of this discussion is truly outstanding around.

Yea you're defiantly right as someone can put anything you want especially videos, especially if you can't transcribed the videos into words its a good thing that the feature is allowed in this forums. And also like the beginners section where you can get to learn every thing you need to know about this forums

• +1 1

all gathering feautures are extraordinary , I like the warning framework , espacially when it spring up in my windows , I dont need to login into discussion to see notice and this is beneficial for me.

The reaction system is awesome, but what i like most is the payment is what mostly moved me here if i’m been honest. The look of the forum is great as well.

The function I like to see here is to find answers for the problem of the time zone and also to have more sections of languages, if not everything works well on the forum

Although there are many features of the forum I love to explain and that they are useful but I love the way they frum is arranged and the way it is kept, as they are keep on cleaning the forum on daily basis maybe.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:58 AM, Imran jameel said:

The Feature which i like more is that this forum pay us for our valuable time. Same time the other forum do not give us money for our valueable time. This forum give us 1k satoshi for each post which we do on that forum

I like this forum about everything ... section, features, the menu and also the website is not heavy for my mobile phone. I am not good at using the internet and just joined the forum.  Cryptoyalk is the best forum where I learn a lot and earn income.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:23 PM, ShakilA said:

This forum has many good features.One of the things I like very much is that they give an average of one to two hours for each post.

I like the feature of saving your reply as a draft messages because it happens to me a lot that when I writing a reply then suddenly touch the homescreen I though it was gone but luckily it was save by clicking again the "reply to this topic".

On 1/22/2020 at 2:54 PM, Ummita said:

All this features make the forum more user friendly and easy to use. I like all the features here. 

All the options are amazing and lovely. The quote aspect is the one that makes it even  more interesting. The love sign to like. The increase of the forums reputation and all. There are endless features to like on the platform and all. I also love the interface as well. The platform generally is very easy to use and less stressful to apply. I believe overall the platform can even see more improvement.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:05 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

I think I like almost everything except for the part where you want to see your post and comments they are not separated which made me a bit confused.

The feature I like in the forum is the opportunity to read post as newbie without having the ability to comment on it. This will reduce spamming in the forum and give opportunities to aim for higher membership grade

On 11/15/2020 at 8:27 PM, RoyalHouse01 said:

Although there are many features of the forum I love to explain and that they are useful but I love the way they frum is arranged and the way it is kept, as they are keep on cleaning the forum on daily basis maybe.

That is a good feature of the forum @RoyalHouse01.The thing that I like in this forum is the theme.It is very beautiful and different from other forums, also we can change the theme ,this is also a good feature of the forum.All the other things are also good in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think  every features are consist on this platform  like  reputation ranking,  warning etc are good, these features are show that the ability of members. 

Everything is OK because i have no issue about this forum. 

Features here makes us to use this forum easily. My favorite feature is where you can view other member's profile without visiting their profile. It is useful because you can do it in the part of who's online. No hassle to view each profile if we are interested if how many posts they created or what month or day they create their account

Edited by Kenciuu
  • +1 1

This is a remarkable platform. Everything here is fine and worth our time. All the features available here are great. Posting system and payment system is great here. But personally i like giving reaction the most. I think system is most important for the working of this forum. We can support the hard workers by giving them positive feedback. Also we can stop those members who are disrespecting this platform by giving them negative reactions.

• +1 1