Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Solving 1000 captchas a day may seem like an easy task but it isn't and it's very time consuming, you can give them a try but I highly doubt that they worth your effort, unless you use a bot to solve the captcha but I'm pretty sure they have some tools that can detect your bot and ban you, I recommend you to maybe join social bounties of good projects, they may not pay that much at the end but they usually need less time for completing tasks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

This site is useful for people who own popular sites or forums, but for new users, it is very tiring.
I don't like working on such sites.
I think this forum is the best way to earn cryptocurrencies.

I have tried 2captcha but you need a huge number to be able to collect approximately 3 dollars a day and it takes more than 8 hours a day work about 11 hours and in my opinion it needs a great effort for a very small amount of money.

• +1 2

I don't like those sites, am sorry. I tried to work on them but i never be success to withdraw even $1. Its hard to complete 1000 captcha's because it will take all your time and days then you only earn $1. 

• +1 1

I didn't know it before. Maybe it's worth trying, but I want to ask you how long did you spend to get one dollar from this site?

• +1 1

What a waste of Time to engage in such somewhat endless task only to end up with a little amount of money. Please don't waste your Time doing that.

• +1 1

I think it is just waste of time because the payments are very low and we can hardly earn $1 in a whole week. So, I would suggest you to learn new skills and gain good knowledge than investing time in unnecessary  work. First educated yourself and learn different skills then you can certainly get good earning jobs.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can work on captcha.  But here you can earn very little money, even here a lot of time will be wasted. So I think you should waste time on a good site without wasting time here. over all i never prefer you this site.  

Well mine friends was referring me the same site and asking to do 1000 captcha. Personally i haven't tried it. And is it worth or not it depends upon the time you spend to complete 1k captcha. If you can complete within a day then sure it's not bad. And i want to ask something are captcha available sre unlimited or limited per day? 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I think it will take too much time and effort before we can withdraw if we try that. 

I will still choose to work and contribute here than that because for me sharing knowledge here is more easier and time saving. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me it is worth for trying as long as we don't put any money or getting the information of our debit cards, as long that this terms has been proposed or it is mention on that site. I think that is worth trying for but lets us be careful for what we are going to enter.

BetFury                                                   

Yes, you can earn money by solving Capchas. But is takes a long time and you get only a little amount. If i were you i would not use it.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

With all due respect, but these sites are a waste of time, to work in self-employment sites will earn thousands of dollars twice as much, good luck anyway.

• -1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I have worked in that 2 Captcha site already but its look like hard for me because always look towards of the phone and solve those Captcha in few second which is one kind of strees for me.. Also the payment amount too much low which lead me to Leave that site.. But if someone want to work there they can easily do as the site is fully legit..              

Sound so interesting but give it a trial, that's when you will have exact story to tale. Talking from the point of my experience captcha is not a reliable means of making income, the amount paid per task is very low in which would take you a long period of time to make a meaningful amount for data you are compromising. Then talk less to earn profitable income

• +3 1

I don't think that it is worth working, completing 1000 captcha is really hard because it takes so much time and effort and having one dollar for completing that is not really worth it, it is a small profit with a big effort to do. You should try some other work with a big profit.

On 7/30/2020 at 9:17 AM, Moontong said:

I don't think that it is worth working, completing 1000 captcha is really hard

I agree, it will consume so much of our time that's why I don't recommend that instead look for some really profitable sites that will pay you more than solving captcha could give. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

many peoples want to earn quickly, but this type of capchta solving sites are take too much of time for earning minimum amount, this capchta solving method is lose our valuable time so don't waste time in this method. because "time is gold".

I once tried and it was a little bit difficult and so when it comes to verifying the captas it becomes very difficult to complete about 1000 of those are to many and so we need to keep on trying as hard to make sure everything is working perfectly and everything will be right for you.

• +2 1

I used this site for a while, but in the end I found it a waste of time for two reasons. The first is that you need to work 24 hours continuously to be able to collect 30,000 satoshi per day. Secondly, it is very exhausted and you must continue to solve CAPTCHA without stopping as if you were a robot.

On 7/30/2020 at 4:32 AM, Guru2050 said:

Sound so interesting but give it a trial, that's when you will have exact story to tale. Talking from the point of my experience captcha is not a reliable means of making income, the amount paid per task is very low in which would take you a long period of time to make a meaningful amount for data you are compromising. Then talk less to earn profitable income

In this time captcha and faucets both are really worst jobs to earn money, because both takes our whole day and pays only few cents its not a work of worth, if we have skills then so many other ways exist in online, better to search and  work but don't work in this platform's in any condition.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:35 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I know this method of solving captcha and 2 captchas for a while I think it is a good fair complement with other methods to get long-term passive income 

This is not what we called as passive income because we still need to do things before we earn money, solving the captcha is good for earning a small number of bitcoins. Just continue working on it even though it has no huge amount of bitcoin that can give its still worth it 

I consider that site as a waste of time just like faucet because you can hardly earn $1 in a day and for that reason i prefer to make use of this site since you cannot only earn here you can as well learn more about Cryptocurrency at thesame time and also meet new friends around the world if you wish.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

It is indeed a good way to earn some money to ones wallet but from my own point of view working in this site will be much better than concentrating in that site because despite not knowing what the new talk token will cost I believe you can earn nothing less than $2 a day here but from other people posts I see that you can hardly earn a dollar on the site which is why I confidently say this forum is better.

• +3 1