Magical year for bitcoin - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Magical year for bitcoin

The only problem with bitcoin is that it is very volatile and it is a mistrust that many people have. Can you imagine having our money only in bitcoins and that bitcoin suddenly loses value? I even know large companies that have all their investments in bitcoin and if bitcoin falls in price that would be the end of these companies. I trust bitcoin a lot but I also have some money in other cryptocurrencies just as a precaution, it is my strategy.

• +2 1

Friends as we all know that the journey of bitcoin started from 2010. Bitcoin entered the market in 2010 when its value was not so much. But as time progressed, its value also increased with time. And as in 2017, this year proved to be a magic year for it. In 2017 its price reached $ 800 which is a very high price. Like 2017, its price increased in other years but 2017 proved to be a magic year for it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/11/2020 at 3:31 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We all know that that the journey of bitcoin was started in 2010.And 10 years have passed after that.Between this 10 years,i think the year 2017 was a magical one for bitcoin.In this year,the image of bitcoin,people's thinking about it was completely changed.Because at the first day of 2017,the price of bitcoin was 800$ as you can see from the picture.And later in November 17,2017,it's price climed to 19783.06$ and it is still the highest price in bitcoin's history.That means,Bitcoin's price increased about 2420% in just 11 months.It was something that anyone couldn't expect before.And from that time,Bitcoin's price is always so high.It didn't have to look back still now.So i really wanna call the year 2017 as a magical year for bitcoin.

What is your opinion about it?

1-QXyRJV6Oe7sEqKWAMfvbdQ.png

I think that 2017 was total magical year for crypto and that as a total amazing year for this. And hence it's been so much fun too.  And so in 2017, price of bitcoin was 19000 dollars too.

2017 if it was the magic year for bitcoin because it reached up to 19,700 usd but by 2020 it is at 12,000 usd or and by the end of the year it will reach 14,000 usd or 15,000 usd and by 2021 it will reach 22,000 usd as predicted by experts in this area

On 10/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Don't be sure about the prediction made by others as most of the high ranked people says Bitcoin will pumps asks their followers to buy and dump their coins for own benefits.

Talking about right now the Bitcoin is getting great attention from big company. Recently Twitter Ceo Invested $50M in Bitcoin and we will see many companies following the trend of investing in Bitcoin and maybe we will see all time high at the end of this year.

I think even with the current good news about big companies buying crypto, the media will still remind people how they lost money back in 2018 when most coins pumped and dumped, so i highly doubt we are now ready to go back above 20k because of 2 companies buying bitcoin.

• +1 1

Even back to 2016 I felt that the 2020 to 2028 halving epochs were where the biggest boom would be.  What I didn't think of was business investments (see MicroStrategies) coming into play.  I think 2021 is when we will see the biggest growth.  

I believe every year is magical for Bitcoin! There are millions of people who regret not investing in bitcoin in 2012. It was a dream for Bitcoin to reach the more than $ 20,000!

Yes, I also agree with you, the year 2017 was a great year for the price of Bitcoin, as well as for all traders, as great profits were achieved, but after that we did not see any similar rise at all ..

The concept of BITCOIN is absolutely great! But instead of consolidating 'money' in banks, credit card middle men, etc., the consolidation becomes the Internet and bubble memory, residing on a working internet and cell phones. The personal keys are held by the individual in digital memory or the printed QR code. If the digital memory is stored on typical hard drives, flash drives, or other memory, and that memory becomes corrupted - 'poof' - you become instantly bankrupt. If the hard copy QR codes are destroyed or lose legibility, you lose it all too.

If the government supports it enough to get everyone to "put all their eggs into the BITCOIN wallets," and then when the political control of a nation decides to become dictatorial, like they so easily have become in the COVID mass hysteria, all the government has to do is "pull the plug." In other words, shutdown the Internet. If the government wants to prevent individuals like Julian Assange from receiving and spending BITCOINS, all they had to do was jam or cut the feed of the Internet or his cell phone to prevent him from transacting business

2017 is the best and greatest or even the golden age for bitcoin, but I think 2020 can also be like that. Although it is not pumping very high unlike in the year 2017, 2020 bitcoin is different in other years passed. We are just in the second quarter and we still many months to come and we see that bitcoin is already in the $9000 mark so we can see it grow more in the next months

And I am sure that Bitcoin will rise to this price again and we are starting to see this in the stability of Bitcoin above 10,000 and its tendencies to rise

468x60.png

2017 really was a magic year of bitcoin.For that year Bitcoin is now known worldwide.This year has been difficult for bitcoin.But you will be shocked to hear that bitcoin is now above 13k usd.It is increasing everyday.I think this year will also be the same like 2017.At the end of this year bitcoin can reach the price.

• +1 1

34 minutes ago, Hasnat said:

I think this year could be a magical year for Bitcoin, ı agree. Bitcoin destroyed everyone's expectations and suddenly began to crash to the ground. I hope it continues to rise after that.

@Hasnat Is possible this year 2020 will be a magical year for Bitcoin if it make a new record reaching a high price value more than price value of 17 December 2017. Where reach $19,783.06 Increase with 1,824% since 1 January 2017, so I think it is possible we are approaching December, it is possible to make the record. We hope!

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

According to my opinion 2020 is the medical year for all the digital currencies. Because due covid 19 almost all business men started online business. In online business only digital currency is applicable. Due to a lot of use of digital currency it's price raised and still raising day by day. 

On 6/2/2020 at 8:27 AM, Yomose said:

No, it was not 2017, that best year for bitcoin is 2013 when it grows highest even more than 2017 but the growth was so abrupt in the ending part and to be precise, in November 2013. 

The second is 2017, and it started in January and ended in December when great bearish market started. 

true but bitcoin reputation there wasnt that big and also traders was only few , but in 2017 was the big bom in bitcoin price and even the market cap doubled , its not the same case 

• +2 1

Yes my buddy you are right. 2017 really was a magical year for bitcoin. The price was so much high. I hope in next years the price will reach the peak. Let's  hope for tje best 

When bitcoin was launched, we didn’t think that it will reach  its position. In 2017 it was awesome in It's price. I hope it will reach its peak in 2021  lets hope for the best for bitcoin      

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:31 PM, magd said:

I trust bitcoin and always look back to see the amazing developments and successes of Bitcoin and the good price that he managed to reach, but this year is completely different. This is why I am a little afraid about the price. I hope my expectations are wrong.

@magd...We all know that Bitcoin is the most expensive and best currency in the world.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  The users and demand of Bitcoin are increasing.  If you look at the current market of Bitcoin, you can see that it is priced at 15K.  I think its price will be 20K by the end of this year.  So we can invest and trade with Bitcoin now

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes 2017 was a magical year for bitcoin. The price was risen so high and climb gradually. We should store bitcoin for our bright future. I hope bitcoin's price will break the record of 2017 in 2021.        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you, 2017 was the year when the price of bitcoin was highest and at that time many people got rich because of bitcoin. This increase was followed by other altcoins so altcoin holders also benefited. In 2020 now I hope this price will repeat itself because we are waiting to get the highest price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

true but bitcoin reputation there wasnt that big and also traders was only few , but in 2017 was the big bom in bitcoin price and even the market cap doubled , its not the same case 

But, let me tell you, it is not about reputation from the fomo, bitcoin was reputed by experts at the time, knowing the price will skyrocket. The gain is what that matters now. I wished to have known bitcoin since that time and invest. 

• +2 3

I think we are close to another magical year, that will be 2021. I am for first time afraid to sell in my two years and eleven months in crypto. What I do since October is panic hold, I don't want to sell and I'm trying to increase, buy or earn bitcoin as much as possible because a repeat of this pattern is what is happening.

• +2 2

Wait for next year, it will be above magical. Bitcoin is getting ready for an explosion and price can reach 100k easily. after that it will be stopped perhaps at $200k or $400k. There are many targets we can set and they are all in prices that we can't see coming.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is a really historical technology and every year it becomes more and more popular, so I think we will see a lot of changes in the next anniversaries. Hope we will see higher price and community growth. I think these 10 years is only start for bitcoin and crypto

• +1 1