Magical year for bitcoin - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Magical year for bitcoin

I thought you shared the right information with us. I also saw that the price of Bitcoin reached a high peak. But I think such a situation will come up.

It will be nice to see it skyrocketing but honestly this year and next year there will be no new ath. Probably for new ATH we will have to wait more than 2,5 year but from others side that is only prediction all is prossible :)

When i confidence bitcoin in addition to generally glimpse here we are at view the wonderful trends in addition to successes connected with Bitcoin along with the beneficial selling price that she were able to get to, although this holiday season is utterly unique. Because of this , My business is a bit worried around the selling price. Lets hope the objectives usually are inappropriate.

Exactly 2017 was a great year for Bitcoin and Altcoins. The Bitcoin has achieved it's all-time high during the bull runnof 2017. I was expecting the same thing this year and predicting bullish Bitcoin this year too as halving has happened but this doesn't goes well and at it seems it's delayed.  Again we are seeing investment in Bitcoin from big players of tech industry like Jack Square and MicroStrategy so the bull run may be on it's way this year too. And Bitcoin finally beats the all time high price.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes 2017 year was magically for bitcoin. Its price was 20000$ in December 2017. I think next time this magically year will be 2021.  This time it will be more magically.

Yes 2017 year was magically for bitcoin. Its price was 20000$ in December 2017. I think next time this magically year will be 2021.  This time it will be more magically.

2017 is dream year for Cryptocurrency world. We make very good profit. I think to the end of the this year we will see copy of the 2017 chart at least. In my opinion BTC has new ath end of this year.

18 hours ago, Ridam said:

I was expecting the same thing this year

@Ridam we all expected so but unfortunately bitcoin cant show us something like 2017 but at the end of 2021 we can see a huge change on btc price because one trader predicted that at December of 2021 the btc price will raise up 31k usd but in 2023 it will Have a huge dump.. I read this article in a telegram group where also said that the trader price prediction not yet become false..                  

• +2 1

This year the world's view of cryptocurrencies has turned and it is getting serious .

So I totally agree with you at 2017 best year for crypto currency world

the magical year for bitcoin was in 2010 his price was low and in 2015 the price of bitcoin get hight price that price is 19k dollar , so that why people calling the 2015 the magical years .

I still remember that movement from 2017, I particularly bought when it was at 2k but I made the mistake of not selling when it reached 20k, I did Hold believing that it would continue to rise, there I learned to withdraw the profits on time

On 10/11/2020 at 7:24 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam we all expected so but unfortunately bitcoin cant show us something like 2017 but at the end of 2021 we can see a huge change on btc price because one trader predicted that at December of 2021 the btc price will raise up 31k usd but in 2023 it will Have a huge dump.. I read this article in a telegram group where also said that the trader price prediction not yet become false..                  

@Dorjoy12 Don't be sure about the prediction made by others as most of the high ranked people says Bitcoin will pumps asks their followers to buy and dump their coins for own benefits.

Talking about right now the Bitcoin is getting great attention from big company. Recently Twitter Ceo Invested $50M in Bitcoin and we will see many companies following the trend of investing in Bitcoin and maybe we will see all time high at the end of this year.

• +4 1

A magical year that no one can forget is 2017 where btc was up quite significantly but each year is different, this in turn has left the world economy completely slowed by the pandemic

This year has been a rollercoaster ride, for the bitcoin with ups and downs, but it was an opportunity to see if global crises like this latest pandemic influence the value of the BTC. But the upward trend of the BTC shows the strength of this currency. We believe that by the end of the year it could break the $20,000 threshold

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

Talking about right now the Bitcoin is getting great attention from big company. Recently Twitter Ceo Invested $50M in Bitcoin and we will see many companies following the trend of investing in Bitcoin and maybe we will see all time high at the end of this year.

@Ridam this year has not much chance to increase the btc price in my own idea as the price always dumping and pumping from 12000 usd to 11300 usd.. But its true lot of financial people invested now on bitcoin for long term which makes me thought About btc price will be high in 2021             

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam this year has not much chance to increase the btc price in my own idea as the price always dumping and pumping from 12000 usd to 11300 usd..          

Bitcoin has made a history this year for staying at higher than 10k $ for more than 70 days. And this strongly suggest the btc is preparing for great move this year. At the Q1 of 2021 or Q4 of 2020 we will see big spike on btc price in my opinion. Let's hope what goes next for btc @Dorjoy12.

• Useful or interesting 1

bitcoin is not stable like all other virtual currencies, and this is a bad advantage for investors, as it poses a risk to capital, so that investors turn to coins that are more stable than bitcoin.

2017 is the magic year of Bitcoin, it was the year in which it became known around the world, now in 2020, Bitcoin began to rise little by little which makes it stronger, so it can reach that price again or get over it, without seeing such a drastic drop.

The magical year for bitcoin we experienced was 2017 and the rest years were so worst for bitcoin. The price of bitcoin went to it's high in 2017 so that's why it was a magical year for bitcoin 

Some experts assure that it is a pattern that could be repeated in this or the following year, what if it is true is that the price moves a lot and is usually volatile but the sure thing is that it will rise in these years.

Edited by Michar1

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

Bitcoin has made a history this year for staying at higher than 10k $ for more than 70 days. And this strongly suggest the btc is preparing for great move this year. At the Q1 of 2021 or Q4 of 2020 we will see big spike on btc price in my opinion. Let's hope what goes next for btc @Dorjoy12.

@Ridam brother, you may know that bitcoin influencer Tone Vays says March's market capitulation  is behind the recent rally for the crypto currency,  Which he believe   bitcoin could hit 50k usd in 2021..  Its means lot of famous trader and holder hoping bitcoin will have a great move sooner or later in next year..     

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1