Question about faucets? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Question about faucets?

I don't like faucets websites because they paying very low amount of Bitcoin. A lot of people are making money by doing faucets, but that money is not enough for them and they totally wasting their important times.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I don't like faucets websites because they paying very low amount of Bitcoin. A lot of people are making money by doing faucets, but that money is not enough for them and they totally wasting their important times.

What I know is that a lot of people use faucet, collect some coin but can not withdraw it because it is too small to be withdrawn. And some have gambling too, so most people gamble with the small amount and lose. 

• +1 1

Faucet sites displays so many aggressive ads from different advertising agencies which is their major income sources. They give you the small amounts for collecting the free coins but they earn more from you. I advise you to be an active crypto traders to earn money. 

• +1 1

The vast majority of faucets get the money to pay us from the advertising that shows the same page when it comes to us claiming the rewards from time to time 

I think that they take money from the affiliate programs that are connected to your faucets and thereby sell them the traffic of users. 

Advertisement, Data traffic and other services they offer like gambling are the ways they receive funds. The rewards are just to make more people join and get more customer base form ads and use more of their services. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

They benefit from the ads they display and the companies that place these ads pay them a lot and they give us little.

My friend, that the faucets owners get the profits from skipping the ads and kapacha that the members make, they get the profits from the sites that provide these ads and the faucets owners pay very small amounts to the members so I do not advise anyone to use the faucets sites because it is a waste of time
And if you want to create your own tap, you can do that through some sites in addition to having some money that you use to pay for members.

Well u think the faucets benefits from the ads we click and view to earn and also there earn through the increase of the sites population, and this is why there always rely on referrals.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can earn some money from faucets by visiting their sites and watching the advertisements but the profit from it is very low and you have to also keep patience for it you can't make huge amount of money from faucets

Faucets are the platform from where you can get different online sites that provide us money  for your work but the main problem is many of those sides are scam or a trap for the peoples who are not having idea about cryptocurrency and online work even it's going to very hard to find any loyal site to work for money so before going to any work first check it carefully.

The money from faucets comes from the advertising revenue that they have on the site and of course they make more and more in advertising as the traffic to their site increases. If you have an adblocker then you will notice that you are not able to claim from a faucet once the ads are blocked and you will have to allow ads to  make the claim. This is their revenue source. In order to create a faucet though you must make an investment before it gets up and running and you start earning.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The micro earnings you earn are from the site's owner advertisement comissions as for instance you take a small portion of the owner's profit.

That way site will never go bankrupt till no users will surf that faucet's site since no ads will be seen.

That also applies to ad blockers which prevent the owner to get profit from his advertisements thus making you unable to get faucet as wallet will become dry.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Good Question Faucets get there money by simple buying cryptocurrency using there earn money using google ads and Adsense with they basically earn thousand of dollars and they pay there users some penny.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Faucets get their income through popup ads through tap pages and they offer a very small portion for users

THINK POSITIVE

We need to avoid from making work on faucets sites because now a days these sites got our precious time and gaves us nothing money for it. So used your time for some useful activities such working here forum and earned free bitcoin and crypto market enjoyed your free bitcoin. 

On 5/10/2020 at 2:49 PM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends I have a question about the locations of the faucets that drive us almost every hour Where do they get the money to cover these expenses? And they are what we as users benefit from us What are the conditions for creating these faucets ??

The general form of earning by a faucets is watching ads,click ads,website views or watching video.In these case at first the faucets get payment from the authority of those websites and the videos creators and after completing the task,the faucets give us just a very little percentages of their received payment.That's how any faucets are running.

If I tell you, they earn dozens of times more than they pay us for what we do. I mean, you who do work on their behalf, such as resolving CAPTCHA or viewing advertisements, and also bypass short links. Everything you do on those sites contributes to increasing their payments you can also do this method. You don't need much effort

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@Issa123aFaucets are earning site it is created to create traffic on the site were you work there to earn depending of your country location. Your data collection provides a means of earning to the site when ever you access it.

In the past, faucets made money with google adsense, but google changed their terms of service and the bitcoin price increased a lot to the point that faucets have changed a lot and today there are few people using faucets

I think there is not any legit faucet right now, if you find a such faucet you will just lost your time for nothing, because you will never reach a payout, because of maybe they dont pay a big amount or they are scammers.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My friend, faucet sites are one of the worst sites for earning bitcoin. They are mostly fraudulent sites, so I advise you not to use them.
Work hard on this forum and you will win a lot.

Well, the faucets sites get the income by watching these ads on the site and clicking on them and providing you with a percentage of the simple profit.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

4 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Well, the faucets sites get the income by watching these ads on the site and clicking on them and providing you with a percentage of the simple profit.

You're right about that, by watching ads they will pay you, all you need to do is to click then watch the ads for a second or minutes then you will instantly receive the payment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

you can easily monetize your Faucets with Google AdSense or any other platform . if your faucets successfully attract a good amount of active user then you will be able to generate a good amount of money through them .

you need coding properly to create facucets or you can hire a website developer for this. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg